this is the jews greatest weapon in exterminating the white man

you must resist

Other urls found in this thread:

trbimg.com/img-53ae5bac/turbine/la-me-peter-rodger-son-20140627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you posting them doesnt make it better kike

OH LOOK ANOTHER YELLOW FEVER THREAD

>Sup Forums wants to resist this

Do people actually like these creatures?

its more that they hate their own women so much they fool themselves into liking asians

Jesus Christ Sup Forums this month is constant yellow fever threads

pathetic
the truth

you wouldnt be saying that if you lived in australia brah, asian women are dangerous. im not some loser who cant get white women ive had plenty of white gfs, that doesnt soothe me of this sickness. every white aussie knows its impossible to enter the real world and not end up disgracing your whole family tree. ive nutted in so many asian girls at this point i sincerely believe i may be addicted to them, i cant stop myself anymore. it just keeps happening, every friday night i go out i have a few beers with the boys and i finish my night in some asian pussy. they are a danger to society

stop larping dude

his nipple is protruding. YUCK

Shemale confirmed

im not larping dude, i live in sydney we have the largest asian population of any city outside of asia. its physically impossible to go out at night and not end up fucking asians. go to any nightlife area in sydney on a friday night and its literally wmaf breeding grounds. 100s of white men and asian women hooking up. most of the white dudes are lost. wmaf is turning into a religion here

I just don't like them in a sexual way. They're adorable, sure, but in the same way puppies and kittens are.

And who wants to risk raising a little Eliot Rodger anyways?

stop typing like a nigger

ive seriously fucked more asian girls than i have white at this point. i grew up in a town that was 90% white so never even touched an asian girl until i moved to sydney and now i cant stop. i seriously might move home just to get away from this culture. its not healthy

kek

Or you could not be a cuck and live your life for yourself and fall in love with a woman you are actually attracted to, rather than not marry the person you love because some permavirgin on a Mongolian basket weaving forum typed “BUH ELLIOT RODGERS!!!!!!!!111” at you.

>makeup
lol

"love"

even white australian women have yellow fever. literally the only race other than white that ever gets white pussy is asian males. yellow fever is as aussie as going to the cricket in the year 2018

this country is seriously going to become elliot rodger land if we dont destroy the yellow menace

>you must resist

It will be hard as fuck but I'll try

forgot pic

Holy fuck her legs are long

I'd impregnate every single one

Exactly. I just want to cuddle with their tiny cuteness. I'm not even thinking about those breasts.

well if the feelings are mutual it'll probably not be that bad as America

Middle top would be pretty hot with the right haircut.

its already bad. the yellow menace is being used as a weapon to destroy australia. theres probably a million hapa babys being born every year at this point. its not normal, it needs to stop

>mfw hot philipino chicks
good job they almost exclusively date philipino guys

Let me take you back to the day that I met my China Girl
When I landed a Pam like on the San Fran Real World
I was sweatin' like a vegetable inside of a wok
I'd never been to Asia Minor but I was gonna Bangkok
Like Kristy Yamaguchi I had to break the ice
Should I talk about Mothra M.A.S.H. or shrimp-fried rice?
I was sharp as a Chinese star but it's a line that I threw
Just Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo and this Johnny would Woo
I took a shot like Jeanette Lee put on my moves like Bruce Lee
I told her every Soon Yi needs a little Woody
She said for all the tea in China me vagina no free
But me love will linger longer than the Ming Dynasty
I said I needed her to do and her to do my laundry
I knew she needed a way to legally stay within the country
She was made in Taiwan I said I'm O.K. with that
Just promise me you'll never try to eat my cat
In Japan the hand is used as a knife
In Japan a man's wife's hand job then can cost him his life
But now this Captain Kirk has his own Sulu
I'll shampoo her Fu Manchu with Lo Hung Wang Goo
'Cause I ride my slant-eyed Slope like a brand new Kawasaki
Oh my Chinky she's so kinky got me hot like Nagasaki
Burnin' up like Napalm burstin' like an A-bomb
I think I got that jungle fever but I caught it in 'Nam
She's like an oriental rug 'cause I lay her where I please
Then I blindfold her with dental floss and get on my knees
I'm a diving Kamikaze eating out Chinese
First I'll have the Poo Poo Platter then some tuna sushi
She'll be screamin' like Godzilla and kickin' like Jackie Chan
I'll get her redder than China wetter than the Sea of Japan
Like the Chinese New Year she's gonna see fireworks
Now be a good Chinky and go press Jimmy's shirts

Of course you would.

I worked with a beautiful filipino girl not too long ago. Smoking tight, tiny body and gorgeous pillowy lips. If she had asked me to kill someone for her, I would have without a second thought.

Yellow fevered faggots have really really low standards. You're the male version of coalburners.

lol wtf , what a faggot

Homos don't get to judge me.

It's over, we have lost.

> flips
> the sluttiest white groupies in SEA
> "almost exclusively date flip guys"

in what fucking alternate dimension do you live in?

Faggot

lol look at all this weirdos posts. wtf is wrong with americans

Isn't soy an asian product ?

Mixing with niggers and spics is not enough for them now they want some inectoid blood.

t. angry manlets who can't land a qt asian gf

> t. 2nd gen chinese boy writing fantasy online

LOL yeah nah cunt. Asian males are incel here like they are in every other country, its the entire source of the RAGE directed towards WMAF because the latter is so prevalent, particularly in aus

nah they really do though. its not uncommon to see an asian male with a white female, obviously wmaf is more common but our women are still getting yellowed

literally 90% of white australians are breeding yellow now, its the new religion

I already caved with a Asian wife, and I never even had the yellow fever. Our daughter is pretty though. We'll probably have 4 kids.

yellow fever threads are totally fine with me op

You say that as if people are just being jealous or unduly bigoted. They're not. Half-Asians have a rate of mental illness twice that of whites and three times that of Asians; I think something like a third of them have diagnosed mental disorders. For a group that can't number more than a million here in the US, the number of infamous characters they've produced is astonishing. And you don't even have to take my word for it; go and read r/hapas, where half-Asians talk about how hellish their existence is and how much they hate themselves, their parents, whites, Asians and just about everything else. Race mixing is bad, but race mixing with Asians is even worse.

>cant get Staceys from your own race
>make up a delusion of slaying asian Staceys
pick one delusional weebs

what are you going to tell your sons on how to get women?
what is your wife going to tell your daughter on the kind of man she should like?

The husbands of my wife's Asians friends who are married to white guys are weird as fuck, losers, and their kids aren't good looking. I imagine any kids these guys would have would have issues. Correlation vs causation.

>Husbands
>Married to white guys

Kek

You're right. My dad bred with an Asian woman to create me and my brothers. We will right this wrong by coming back into the white race. Where da white women at.

Nice try, Emily.

No, I want her to resist me. Makes it more fun.

>My daughter looks just like me, I imagine my sons will too

Is that Kim Seol Hyun?

>Anyways, look at Elliot Rodger's dad. Dude was a lefty cuck, of course his kid was going to be fucking useless. trbimg.com/img-53ae5bac/turbine/la-me-peter-rodger-son-20140627
yeah all those r/hapas kids with racist dads all turned out fine

and speaking of which, Elliot's dad was probably a lot more racist than he let on
of course he's going to be leftist in hollywood
i'd imagine he'd lie to his son that he's white and supress his asian side
leading to elliot's entitlement thinking he's better because he's "white" despite not really being (so he overcompensates)
he got triggered over AMWF even, because it ended up going against everything he was taught to believe in

me on the left

I honestly wouldn't mind marrying a woman of East Asian heritage. I just have to make sure I find her very personally compatible and mostly physically attractive for me. Even George Soros has gotten in on that.

Same thing here in Melbourne. All these gorgeous, based asians sent here for a quality education by their rich as fuck daddies. Compared to fat white dykes on centrelink with red hair and crew cuts its a no-brainer. With my first blonde GF now after probably 6 asian GF's over the past 6 years. The fever can't be broken, I'm trying so hard.

These are perfect, right?

>extremely rich
>still uses some shitty HP from 2008
I hate old people.

honestly, the more we get together the better.

we're the two most ancient civilizations. Chinese and Japanese have nothing to prove to the Hyperborean.

together we could solve the problem

fuck off english teacher

You’re not human.

would

*takes off makeup*