'muh chinks'

I'm getting tired of the low IQ hooligan tier anti-Chinese bigotry on pol and the unwarranted demonization and scapegoating of innocent Chinese people that goes on here.
tell me what's so bad about a group that falls into the following:

>hard working and economically productive
>high IQ
>stick to themselves and don't cause trouble
>low crime rates
>cute girls
>healthy racism against browns
>polite and docile
>low birthrates since more k-selected
>doesn't take white women
>votes conservative
>all around based af

you can't because you're irrational bigots.
I'd gladly replace the useless polynesian niggers and mutts and dumb rednecks in this country with based Chinese desu.
hell I'm starting to think they'd run the show here better than cucked eternal anglos.

>inb4 t. Zhang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fZadj_NVShY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Just look at them

(You)

oh look another stealth yellow fever thread

You have to go back.

>luggage tags on ears

China's okay, but the Chinese language sounds really bad. Obviously, I'm referring to Mandarin.

>Sticks to themselves and doesn't cause trouble.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>never heard of Australia or Canada have you

Go back to China.

I think people who live on the beach are the most genetically superior beings on this planet, mainly just rich people. I drive by rich communities and see tall, beautiful men and women, white, asian, and even negro. Being rich means you don't have to slave away at school, sleep late hours because of work, you have access to so many good resources from being able to fly to mountains to board or having access to the beach daily to exercise or surf, it makes me fucking angry and sad that rich people can have the maximum potential to get the best out of what they have and have a fall back for a sustainable income because of all the resources they have.

Just seeing people who live at the beach, tall, outgoing, vibrant personalities, and when I come back to my shitty suburb I see fucking losers playing video games, fat ugly people eating their food chains, it makes me disgusted. Why can't I be rich and be a part of a superior community? I have to sacrifice everything just so my kids can live that life at a small probability and I'll never get to experience that. Having all the resources in the world to become a chad without even breaking a sweat.

Op can't "inb4", numb nuts
>Learn how to into posting

Chinks are going to genetically engineer themselves into superhumans while wh*tes will just cuck around debating whether it's ethical to do so.

>emotionally retarded hive mind insectoids...some of them i assume are good people.

Chinese are a great and wonderful people!

As long as they stay in their own country.

This

The Chinese are genetically engineering themselves to be more delicious.

wow, that's actually a cute gook
how much?

They can't even do basic shit right. Hope they have a western paper that already figured it out so they can copy it.

This

The Chinese are pretty damn good at cheating and plagiarizing, I'll give them that.

>innocent Chinese
OM NOM NOM eats a dog

>innocent Chinese people

The Chinese are not innocent and they're certainly not people.

>high IQ
>chinese
literally no

Go to China at your own peril.

They're immune to SJW crap, not even token chink actress can fool them

>1 post by this id
Shill/slide thread
Sage,report,hide

Man do I know... tjey get to onw game and cheats at it. Aparently cheating is not considered bad, but normal because everyone does and if you dont cheat then you dont use all your option and fall behind.

countries should have the right to choose their inmigrants, asians, chinese and such, not indians, certaintly will beat any other group

Chinks are legit. Is bulletproof glass racist? youtu.be/fZadj_NVShY
Philly city council seems to think so. In typical weasel dem fashion they changed the bill from outright banning plexiglas in Deli’s, to requiring delis to install minimum 30 seats and public restrooms, or tear down their (lifesaving) shields.
(Black) Councilwoman Cindy Bass denies calling the usage of the glass racist, despite calling it “dehumanizing” while pointing out it was used predominantly by Asian-American business owners in Black communities.
(Asian) councilman David Oh says that if the barriers comedown, store owners will purchase guns to protect themselves.

dont let them bother you its mostly nigs. nigs tend to spaz out because they arent thought of as the best at everything

>innocent chinese

China is not okay. China is a shithole with a culture of apathy at best and sadism at worst. They torture animals, they destroy the Earth, they live such shit lives that they literally have to put suicide nets up at their jobs, and they have no moral compass and WILL rip you off if they get the chance. Chinese are garbage compared to Japan and worse when compared to the West.

never cause problems in public because they are weak and scared. cause problems on the downlow and have absolutely awful evil personalities hiding inside them.
i've seen what they say to people in private conversations on text or messenger. it's straight up toxic manlet bully syndrome. disgusting.

should mention that they only have the courage to treat their employees or women in such a fashion

5000 years of Chinese culture.

Japan is the only acceptable Asian nation.

I've met some pretty decent Chinese people though, so let's just agree to disagree.

also they gifted their counterpoarts, korea, Japan their language via han characters. I know that in korea there is hanja, chinee characters meaning korean word and hangul the adopted language that confiscated favored Chinese characters. also japan has several language structures. hanja, Korean, share the same type idea found in kanji; Chinese characters made to represent what those people are talking.

My city is being infested by them lately.

Hanzi and Hangul are completely unrelated. I learned how to write a bit of both. Japanese Kana as well.

Fuck. That literally explains everything about the chinks... They've literally always been bugmen.

Bump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka

The Mimizuka (耳塚, "Ear Mound", often translated as "Ear Tomb"), an alteration of the original Hanazuka (鼻塚, "Nose Mound")[1][2][3] is a monument in Kyoto, Japan, dedicated to the sliced noses of killed Korean soldiers and civilians[4][5] as well as Ming Chinese troops[6] taken as war trophies during the Japanese invasions of Korea from 1592 to 1598. The monument enshrines the severed noses of at least 38,000 Koreans killed during Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasions.[7][8][9] The shrine is located just to the west of Toyokuni Shrine, the Shinto shrine honoring Hideyoshi in Kyoto.

>I heard once that the chinks have high IQ and without looking any of this shit up or seeing what they're like in person I just made a guess about all the other ways you could describe them
fuck you. asians are subhuman.

>no respect for their surroundings
>no respect for their compatriots
>stick to themselves, forming enclaves like muzzies
>ugly womanlet bug women and unshowered gameboy playing manchild men
>they're actually not racist in any meaningful way except pro-racemixing with whites
>they're extremely politically liberal and left wing if you actually look up the stats

that pic is from paris by the way if you couldn't tell by the french sign