Visit germany

My gf wants to visit Germany next summer. She hyped about "German quality" whenever we transit through Germany (FRA and MUC).
At work, there are several German brand products which are quality such as KUKA robot arms, Bosch grinders and drills, Miele tough washing machines for work uniforms and so on. She is impressed by it and curious to see what other alike products Germany has to offer.
However I went to Germany last Fall (Muchen, Hannover and smaller cities). A lot of beggars, kebab restaurants, uncleaned areas, bunch of people basting loud hip hop staring at you as you walk by, more kebab restaurants.
Although I am reluctant going back there, she really wants to visit.
Even if it's a fake illusion, just an ideal the companies want to display, is there any locations to visit for the "industrial german quality" experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

hannovermesse.de/#
ruhrgebiet-industriekultur.de/zollverein.html
autostadt.de/start
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmTFL9nbRQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottweil_Test_Tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its not a bad place if you like cheap drugs and drinking. If you want a real german experience, go to Bavaria or near the south border. Rest of Germany is Denmark's Mexico.

Dude i lol'd so hard. Denmarks Mexico, best i have heared for a long time. Sadly its true.

For classical architecture visit smaller towns. I think Heidelberg as the best ones still standing.
All the Döner stores usually are mostly located at exits and entrys of the inner walkable city, so if you pass them you are for the most part fine.
I guess it is part of the way our cities are designed and grew over time, but now everyone has the ppor and trashy parts where all the turks and so on live and decent parts. What you want is always the inner city (Innenstadt) / the pedestrial area (Fußgängerzone). This is where many small stores are aswell as restaurants, museum, etc. Before visiting a town you should always look up the general layout and informaion about it to get some worthwhile place(usually in the inner city) and to avoid the shit parts. But depending on the city management even the decent parts can be rather trashy especially compaired to Japan.

If you don't have a specific date yet you might want to inform yourself when a decent fair about industry or whatever you are specifically interested in is happening. The one in Hannover usually has good ones. hannovermesse.de/#

Thanks, this is useful.
Do you know if there are things like factory tours, brand museums, this kind of things?
When I was around Hannover and Brunswick, the local people at the conference told me that the area around Stuttgart was an industrial center or something, but I think they were meaning it for engineer jobs rather than visiting purpose.

If you want to visit the industrial heart of Germany then you should go to the Ruhr-Gebiet. From new technologies to ancient coal facotry ruins/meseums there is everything located.
And most factories have tours. When you have a destination it should be relativly easy to find tours, though I am not sure how much of them will be in english. That will probably depend on the size of the company.

>She hyped about "German quality" whenever we transit through Germany
>Even if it's a fake illusion, just an ideal the companies want to display
Wait, do people actually unironically believe this? Of course it's a marketing campaign.

Forgot the link, though only in german you have some pictures to get the idea of the old stuff
ruhrgebiet-industriekultur.de/zollverein.html

>Ruhr-Gebiet
I'll start my research from there. Thanks.

Oh and before I forget. Since industry is your aim you might also consider Wolfsburg, the city build only to house the workers for Volkswagen. They not only have tours, but something you could call an "amusement"park through the so called "Autostadt"
autostadt.de/start

Hannover reporting in. Most of germany's industry is concentrated in the southern parts like Baden-Württemberg and Bayern. You should visit the areas around Stuttgart and München but it mostly depends on the industrial sector that you might find of interest. Also turn off your Japanese proxy China. Industrial espionage doesnt require physical site access nowadays.

Don't go, let her keep believing in her image of germany, thats what I do myself.

Seriously don't go, she'll have a mental breakdown and could risk rape by niggers.

just visit Switzerland

Right, wasn't there the paris syndrome for japanese or chinese that get a shock because it is not like propagated?
Defenitly talk clear to your gf that Germany might not be what she expects.

Go and tell your people what you saw, a once proud people destroying themselves in degeneracy. Hopefully your people will learn from our mistakes

They are already fucked, I've seen some japanese videos were they ask shit to people on the street and there are already hair dyed feminists bitching about muh wage gap and muh sexism.

>A lot of beggars, kebab restaurants, uncleaned areas, bunch of people basting loud hip hop staring at you as you walk by, more kebab restaurants.
this is what germany is. plus shitty service everywhere.

and niggers.. niggers everywhere as if you are in india or some shit

don't waste your money Akira. spend on visting Idzu or something

but all you have in switzerland is shitty weather, veil, beer and that horrible swiss cheese

Many companies offer a "Tag der offenen Tür" (open door day) on which you may get to tour them.

Many companies also have their own museum in which they display historical, modern and milestone products.

There's probably also some public museums that make a good showing of industrial products, but I don't know any of them.

That said, the country is full of subhumans as you stated. It has not improved.

>At work, there are several German brand products which are quality such as KUKA robot arms, Bosch grinders and drills, Miele tough washing machines for work uniforms and so on

>Bosch is now crap even the professional blue tools.
>Made in easter europe in best case when it's not made in china.

I'd go for Metabo anyday, instead using plastic garbage , they keep using alloy / magnesium frame , ( not everything is made in germany either and the price are better )

- out of Miele which didn't lost any credit for it's reliability , the rest become garbage.
Most of german product aren't made in germany anymore neither it's reliable, the deutsch kalitat is something that came from the 90's and keep surfing on it while it's crap in the end.

Also you sound like an industrial spy.
Working in factory myself I know verry well japs and korean are the fucking worse customer ever.

Come to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, we are a beautiful town, no niggers, great vacation spot - you went to the nastiest places.... I'd show you a picture but I'm at work, go look it up.

addition

Verarscht den armen Kerl nicht, Heidelberg ist voll mit Museln ... und wer will denn bitte im Ruhrgebiet Urlaub machen? Er hat gesagt KEINE
>beggars, kebab restaurants, uncleaned areas, bunch of people basting >loud hip hop staring at you as you walk by, more kebab restaurants.

OP, for the love of god, do not go to Stuttgart, it's almost 50% ''migrants'' and a complete shithole.

Also, the museum of Industriekultur (industry cultur I guess) is not far from my town in Nürnberg. If you're not set on the whole industrial crap, I know some nice places to vacation at, but stay clear of the cities the other 'German' retards posted.

I can second this, Rothenburg is beautiful as fuck.

Dont. This country is not safe.

If you really think about coming here, arm yourself. Crazy Camels suicide people in the streets in broad daylight.

If you want a true german experience™, just visit Austria.

"german quality" is a meme

the only quality germany has right now is the quality to destroy itself in the most stupid way

better visit little germany in brasilia or argentinia

Come do Schwerin its a bit furthrt in the north but generally a realy nice place. Also capital of Northern-Pommerania

Just take a tour of the Middle East and Africa instead.
Maybe get a brat and pretzel on the plane.
That's authentic Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmTFL9nbRQ

Mayor Racewar is brewing. I'll give 1-3 years until the gassings begin. Expect major blodshed between race traitors, lefties, kikes and those on the national front.

As if.

There's bread and circuses aplenty.

You're retarded. It can happen any week now, these estimates are the absolute maximum.

And local sandnigger brawls are already happening, they are just getting suppressed by Merkel's Nazi regime.

Sooner or later someone will blow the lid of this cunt and then all hell is getting lose.

And then it's payback time. I got my guns ready, and they aren't peashooters

she should avoid the north and at least visit bavaria. though haven't been there for a while now, how's the murat and nignog infestation there these days?

Just come to us. We are also a little enriched, but there are no "no go" zones like in germany. We take better care of our culture here.

sadly you are right about it.

For Industrial stuff I agree with
For quality holiday go to the really small towns or even better South Bavaria away from cities. Good places are Berchtesgaden, and the surrounding villages.
But really. The Cieties are unbearble at this point.

>is there any locations to visit for the "industrial german quality" experience?
Auschwitz, though that's in Poland.

Until recently japan tourists still thought paris was the city of love and perfume.
The cliche are hard to ignore when you never visited.

bump

>is there any locations to visit for the "industrial german quality"
You should probably take a tour through one of the car factories, e.g. Audi in Ingolstadt. You have to book them some time in advance though.

Stay away from cities

>I'll give 1-3 years until the gassings begin.
You are delusional.

No major political shift will occur before the "new Germans" are exercising their political power, we got about 1-2 generations for that.

>It can happen any week now
90% of the population is absolutely in agreement with the system.
99% are unwilling to go against the system in any meaningful way.
99.99% are unwilling to go against the system in any meaningful way that might accomplish anything.

Just look at them fucking USA mate, they are at like 56% white and nobody is really concerned about it.

long story short: Bavaria. Little cities. Thats where you will want to go for quality. The rest of germany is adventureland.

underrated

I'm black. You can come to Hamburg and l'll show you my white wife.

>W-WE WILL RE-REVOLT ANY TIME NOW!

German quality was good when companies werent influenced by foreign investors and US mega corps as they are now. Now its just profit maximization no matter how shit the product becomes.
Even when a 20 year old german product breaks down, you keep using it for another few decades. In new german products you cant even change wear parts, which are destined to break down every few years, because companies want you to buy a new product.

Dont visit Berlin then. Visit the west. Köln Düsseldorf, Bonn, Münster. (industrial but pretty)and personal reccomendation Bremen (bit more north but pretty too). B

Made in Germany

It's pretty much a meme.
Unless you want to pay a fucking fortune.
Actually, japs will bring the quality with their pioneering in automatisation.

Visit this one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottweil_Test_Tower

i am sorry my honorary friend, that you must see us fall like that

Visit Franken and Black Forest. Don't get memed into visiting NRW at all.

>visiting NRW
He didn't say anything about wanting to go to the zoo.

I strongly recommend you visit the "Deutsches Museum" in Munich. Your girlfriend will have multiple orgasms, guaranteed.