Muslim schools in Sweden allow haram

I'm boiling inside. This is being allowed in our muslim schools. Not only is she not following customs, she also has a smug face. I would throw acid in her face. Inshallah.

Death to Islam.

You will burn in hell forever

That's funny because I was about to say the exact same thing to you, ham sandwhich.

I wish I could drive down your streets and shoot every arab I see with a steyr.

Come do it. Let's see how long you survive fucking donkey

May Allah will punish this Kafir

I will when I can.

How can the teacher address anyone by name? If they're going to cover up to that extent, they should all sport some kind of heraldic family crest on their head for identification.

Like livestock, mindless sheep following their butcher in hope of a better future.
Death is too good for you goat fuckers.

That picture is not from Sweden though

It was in my TV in Sweden

You and your goat-fucking religion and false god will soon be eradicated completely from the face of the earth. We will castrate you, your fathers and your sons living before your mothers, wives, and daughters. We will force-feed you your testicles. We will then burn you alive. Subsequently we will make your women convert to Christianity and they will become our sex-slaves. Any mongrel infants produced by our unions will either be used for slave labour or will be thrown into nearby lakes and rivers or left to die of exposure.

Livestock is not stupid. Look at them. Weak animals that was weak in the forrest. They come to human, we let them live with us, send the genes to the next generation than die. It was very good survival strategy. In today there is more cow and chicken than ever. It's a very successful strategy.

Hahaha. You are too weak. You have no chance. Islam will conquere you and you will like it.

>sbs one logo
damned swedish propaganda channels

I will take an especial pleasure in cutting your face from your skull, breaking your jaw from your skull, and pissing down your throat before lighting you on fire, then trying to put the fire out with a baseball bat covered in rusty nails.

Calm down lad. Ignore that cunt. Mudshits will get what’s coming to them

our muslim schools

delete ths cobber

Stop talking shit and do something faggot. I will be dissapointed if I don't see a melted muslim girls face by tomorrow morning.

hello OP

But you'll still be mad

lets see who got those mad numbers

> fucking donkey
> shitskin abroad reminiscing of home
> good times with uncle Akmed and all his female cousins taking turns blowing and fucking farm animals

As Mohammed wills it, bacon and sausage be upon her

> in my tv

Don’t you have to be blowing yourself up soon, Ali?

That's not Sweden. No class in Sweden is that well-behaved.

Det er ikke sverige. Det er ikke sverige ikke sant? Kan ikke være sverige.

Wtf they look more islamed than my class

mate it's a fucking nightmare
i've taught classes in muslim countries
when they're wearing the headbag you just have to guess which one is talking
also the girls tend to talk really quietly so all you hear is mumbling
and if they don't sit in exactly the same places every time you have no idea which one you're talking to
it's like having a class full of kenny from south park

Here's a bunch of Indonesians protesting against degeneracy. At least our women aren't degenerate ingrates who can't stop riding the cock corousal. And of you're gonna blame us for your problems, then you should blame your politicians for importing our trash because they know they can get away with anything because you guys are too afraid to call them out and deport them yourselves.

that picture is funny, because in indonesia it's the muslims that have the highest risk of drug and alcohol abuse