Strange as FUCK noise in the sky

>Ohio bro reporting
>near WPAFB
>loud as fuck sound in the sky a bit ago
>thought a plane was about to crash into my house

what the fuck is going on tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxzAtyoK_0
google.com/amp/www.daytondailynews.com/news/secretive-nasic-work-wright-patt-difference-between-war-and-peace/GasxjTtDTsVlu5JKskNtIJ/amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BqA1NbTpp7E
youtu.be/PQpjFsT5zqY
youtu.be/MvFcY9rTPx8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156714112/#156714744
youtu.be/yLfoZAEdMzk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=808
dnr.mo.gov/geology/geosrv/ogc/ogc-permits/
twitter.com/z_lawler/status/953459321404317696
clickondetroit.com/news/view-map-shows-people-across-massive-area-witnessed-bright-light-loud-explosion?__vfz=medium=sharebar
youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmyxi9QoPk
youtube.com/watch?v=ifJS5xyUh6E
youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmao contact in months confirmed

What the fuck is going on with these DUDE BRO SERIOUSLY BRO I HEARD SOME WEIRD NOISE AND I'M SEEING LIGHTS IN THE SKY AND SHIT SERIOUSLY BRO threads?

There's been like thirty of them in the last hour.

>KC, MO here
don't know if you're larping, but I heard a large humming noise two times in the past hour. you fucks and all the habbening threads have me paranoid as fuck so I went to go outside to check and it wasn't a typical plane noise

there might not be enough aliens to show you a ufo so they just make these noises reverb across long distances. They are trying to get you to wake up.

Did it sound like the sky was tearing? Could have been a certain aircraft test.

Maybe the Jews are trying to false flag us to blame North Korea in order to stop Trump from draining the swamp.

JUST SAW A BRIGHT FLASH OVER THE OCEAN SOUTH OF HONG KONG - WAS ACCOMPANIED BY A LOUD

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

i'm near enough to whiteman afb, we hear B-2s frequently enough to know what they sound like. This was different. It reverberated like a tornado siren without the actual siren, I don't know how to explain it.

>humming

yes humming
no not larp

like fucking LOUD

>8 (EIGHT) captchas

kek

yes, this

guys, I'm not larping jesus fuck
I'm just some fucking guy who lives close to WPAFB and heard a crazy fucking noise and thought "what the fuck was that" and then I saw these threads all over Sup Forums of weird skyshit and made a thread

fuck

LOUD AS FUCK REVERBERATING HUM FROM THE SKY NEAR MILITARY BASE

EIGHT CAPTCHAS

SOMETHINGS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxzAtyoK_0

do yourself a favor, don't google it

Might be nothing but you got ME to give a (you) so it’s probably more than meets the eye

google.com/amp/www.daytondailynews.com/news/secretive-nasic-work-wright-patt-difference-between-war-and-peace/GasxjTtDTsVlu5JKskNtIJ/amp.html

Take a look

All too interesting

>Analysis by NASIC keeps the White House, Congress and the Pentagon aware of air, space and cyber threats and determine what dangers a missile from the rogue country has for the U.S. and its allies.

>“It is no exaggeration to say that the assessments NASIC generates can make the difference between war and peace,” said Loren B. Thompson, a senior defense analyst with the Virginia-based Lexington Institute.

Sounds to me like the rumors going around about ((them)) trying to coax US into a Nukular war might have some foundation after all

I watched a bunch of videos, this is the closest one to what I heard. The rest I found are freaky as fuck but this wasn't that loud.

fuck forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=BqA1NbTpp7E

googled it, it wasn't pic related, it was a HUMMMMMMMNGNGMNFNGMNGNGNGNGNNGMGNGNNNGBGN that shook my house out of nowhere

also tried posting like 20 times and it won't let me cause SPAM

Same in northen France, shit woke me up but i was too lazy to check it out

Notice how fucking slow Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole is slow as fuck right now? Been like this since an hour before the meteor. It only slows like this when information is being spread on here someone doesn't want us to see.

Turbo prop on a tarmac someplace.
These kids. Raised in the jet age freak when they hear a prop plane.

(((They))) know that we know

I have a private pilots license smartass, this was no cessna tier prop and I am not close enough to an airport

it was a quiet hum that got louder then slowly drowned out like a tornado siren does, twice.

no I meant don't stumble down the rabbit hole of hum noise videos like I did, it's apparently a worldwide phenomena for the last few years in particular and theres also a lot of conspiratard videos pointing to it being HAARP

yep having a TERRIBLE time posting replies

Only parachutists,glow in the dark niggers,byuro boys or farmers low fly prop

Video and what you described reminds me of a rocket motor.

Watch some shuttle vids,kind of the same hum from the shuttles’ SRB’s

Maybe a coincidence,who knows yet

My tinnitus suddenly went berserk a bit ago. Couldn’t hear anything over a sudden din.
Central Ohio bro reporting .

YES this is what I heard
I've never heard it before

I've lived all over the US, dad was military
never heard this
wtf was it

Anyone else sleepy?

It';s called swabbing.
After wells are drilled, perfed and fracked a swab crew winches a plug up the casing.
You can hear it for twenty miles.
Most of the mystery sounds in Canada are swabbing too.
Thats how they suck the oil from formations in Ohio and stimulate wells.

Its the beginning of blue beam.

Taos NM had the worst Humm ever.
Thats how they communicate with subs.

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKIN DISINFO PIC RELATED

Never heard a plane before? You're how old now? Sup Forums is 18+

>spooky noise

stfu faggot, I live right next to Lockheed Martin and they fly crazy sounding shit over my apartment at like 3am all the time. weird sounding helicopters and huge planes n shit. sounds like a jet is gonna crash into my place all the time

stop being a faggot pussy cunt faggot kyke nigger you fucking faggot

Im in Missouri and I just looked at the DNR, there arent any active sites within my county, they're all abandoned. Plausible I suppose.

dude, my house doesn't move
Wright-Patt doesn't move
it's a fucking AIR BASE
they have planes take off all the time
I SEE THEM. I HEAR THEM

WHAT I EXPERIENCED A BIT AGO DOES NOT FIT THE FUCKING BILL FOR "AIRPLANE"

>memefag

hi shill, sorry no (You)

BASIC GESTALT
>IT WAS A (((METEOR))) IN WESTERN MICHIGAN
youtu.be/PQpjFsT5zqY
youtu.be/MvFcY9rTPx8
>AN user PREDICTED IT ON SUNDAY (IMPORTANT)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156714112/#156714744
>IT HAPPENED AT 8:08 EST ACROSS THE SKY
>PART OF THE (((METEOR))) HIT A HOUSE
youtu.be/yLfoZAEdMzk
>HAWAII SHIT ALSO HAPPENED AT 8:08 LOCAL
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=808

I used to live right by the USAFA, this wasn't anything like I've ever heard. Call me a larp all you want, I know it sounds looney,

>not taking a video to prove it

can confirm, Hawaii just flew over my house

8:08 is also exactly when the missle alert was issued in Hawaii

DNR wont tell you if a service or wireline/workover rig is on an existing hole.
When the oil slows they come in and swab it.
Like a syringe it sucks the oil from strata.
You cant tell where the sound comes from either.
Google swabbing. loudest fucking thing in the oilfield.
The casing chatters and sings.
Ive seen some frack jobs make huge booms too.
And a perf job is just high explosives.
I know a few hands in Ohio now. Lots of fracking, perfing and swabbing.

Yet the audio clip you proclaimed "YES this is what I heard" to was clearly a plane, and anyone that'd been on a base or in a military plane could tell you that no problem. Hmmmm, what does it all mean.

Dunno what goes on in Missouri.
Except people paint trees purple and the chiggers suck.

dnr.mo.gov/geology/geosrv/ogc/ogc-permits/

idk, I'm just looking at this list. I've never heard what you're describing so I wouldn't be able to discern it either.

Guy in Townsville, Australia says the army base has a lot going on.

Slide threads

Southeastern Ohio bro reporting. I hear humming.....the fact you hear humming too is tripping me the fuck out. Athens by the way

It did sound like a big turbo prop using one engine to turn and steer.
But he said he is not close to an airport...
Another possibility is some small meteorites burn up on entry and make a long extended death throw sound.
since a meteor hit today, maybe small ones are burning up and squealing?

NW Ohio here. Meteorologist on local news says it was a meteor. Video:
twitter.com/z_lawler/status/953459321404317696

What's with this sound then?? I'm going to try to get a recording

They did pack all the OG Ayyyy crafts to Ohio.
Maybe they are firing up the sedona AYY craft for this Blue beam intro.
If two anons in the same State confirm it though...
It could lead to a happening.

I've seen that excuse in movies, it is really alien ship.

why would WPAFB, one of the busiest and more serious US military bases, only use some "plane" that made this outragrous overwhelming sound once every never?
This was loud. Extremely loud. I thought a plane was going to crash into my house.

Even living near WPAFB and having grown up around bases and airports, this sound is alien to me.

I can not stress to you enough that I am just some fucking dude

No one pays me to post on Sup Forums

I heard a weird noise and came to you autists

the
end

record it so we can identify.

come to this thread this is what happened bros

sage you fucking peons

What the fuck

clickondetroit.com/news/view-map-shows-people-across-massive-area-witnessed-bright-light-loud-explosion?__vfz=medium=sharebar

hmmm

Checked. What you and the guy I'm responding to don't seem to know is that airplanes - military and civilian - do not continually fly over airports. What they do is leave one airport then fly for some distance and land at another airport. The majority of the time they're in the air is the flying between part, and for most of that they're not going to be near an airport, so most of the time that airplanes would be heard would be when they're not near airports friend.

Possibilities: it was a different plane than you're used to, or the plane was taking a different flight path than the normal missions, taking it closer to your location. But how should I know? I'm sure you did hear something. All I know and all I've said is that the video you responded to with "YES that is what I heard" was clearly a fucking plane.

dont listen to the autists, there are numerous reasons why people hear these noises.

a)skyquake: you know as much as the next guy about these, no explanation

b) various industrial or train related maintances , although i take it that its night time over there? so unlikely. Also take into account your homes surroundings.

c) any conspiracy that would fit the bill

youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmyxi9QoPk

you guys got lucky seems to be a air burst. lucky it was small and happen up to high.

it's 3:45 am and it happened hours ago, but since I'm wound up anyway, if it starts up again I will

I'm sorry I didn't think to record it during

My gf and I just froze. I told her a little while after that I genuinely felt like we were about to get instacrushed by a plane and felt frozen to the spot.

Imagine if the first alien contact happens while trump is in office, truly the best timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifJS5xyUh6E

>HAWAII SHIT ALSO HAPPENED AT 8:08 LOCAL

Revelations 8:08
The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood,

how close? I'm 25 miles away and didn't hear shit

Florida bro reporting in. Heard something similar two nights ago around 4:30, not to mention the sky was bright. It was an insanely loud rumbling sound that lasted like 10-30 minutes

(you)
>here's another WHATS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS GOING TO HAPPEN thread to add onto the top of all of them because I heard a weird noise

/X/ has a thread going too. Don't hate, just letting ya know

Grab the space niggers by the pussy!

Shut your mouth jacinda

Literally heard a loud as fuck plane, louder than anything ive heard before go over my house like 4 hours ago.

never used the word happening

didn't say anything was happening

I said I heard an extremely loud and strange sound

you faggots think everyone is a shill

Ohio?

Twigs?

California

I've got to say, your flag really doesn't suit you....

Having been to Detroit, norks are about to get plate of rice and leg of an rat for a serving humanity a favour - nuke the nigger shithole at once

>*runs to Sup Forums*
What is a military training?

An old word for a bundle of sticks : a faggot.

Bizarre..
KCbro said the same. Michiganbros. Couple of Ohiobros.

Okay, so let's say it's a super lowflying plane. Fucking, why? Why a loudass propeller plane, so low that it makes people think they're about to be nine-elevened?

so they train once every several years?

It's ignorant of you to assume you know all their training schedule.
Either try and record the sound next time or fuck off. It was a plane.

An extremely LOUD NOISE ISN'T POLITICS YOU BOGON

>They are trying to get you to wake up.
"wow so aliens really are real. neat."
so should i skip work tomorrow? or are they planning on taking us out to a movie or something

Hmmm, I would've made the bundle bigger, just me though

Others are saying it was a meteor

>Others are saying it was a meteor
This is some horrifying shit people say in movies before everyone gets ayy'd

devas vs asuras round two

hum is because "ufos" fly because of electromagnetic sound levitation which also distorts everything around them. prolly can shift dimensions that way

devas are devils, jehova
asuras are the aesir, odin (the real jesus), thor basically they were known by vedics, nords, atlanteans, south americans and so on... they created the races and germans are their direct descendants

proof?

lol! it's ignorant of you as well!
as I've said I'll try next time you faggot.
NO
BUT US ALL CALLING EACH OTHER FAGGOTS AND CIANIGGERS IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT

ISN'T IT

FAGGOT

yeah but we're just dumb shills

I'm up at 4 in the morning to play faggy little games on interwebs

look up coral castle on youtube, they have seen the dude stuffing around with radio equipment, sound and ancient stone sound focusing cones

look up sound levitation and magnetism explained

as for the god stuff just match up all the ancient texts where u can find pyramids or whatevers on the earths energy grid that they built to change its frequency

808 is area code of entire Hawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

like this?