obvious troll is obvious

>my wife has two sons
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice fake shit leaf asshole 下げ

>wifes sons
tfw cant tell if its shitposting or not

You know there are many step-dads in the world right? Literally millions of guys have "wive's sons"

> Cryptocurrency
> Somebody will pay for this with a sentence

This is probably a troll, but if this is some normie cuck then this is top stuff.

wow op you’re so funny and clever
how do you it?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

This whole cryptocurrency was and remains very speculative. No idea where this is really headed. I have like a total of $500 invested, and that's in graphics cards. Already earned that back.

The underlying technology, blockchain, however, is very real and numerous companies are exploring ways of utilizing it, including giants like IBM.

>Wife's sons
>I'm literally shaking
Nice meming, it adds up to the genuine drama.

How many of those step sons are niglets though?

kek

>my wife has two sons
Bitcoin crashing did you a favor

This one is posted by /biz/

Subtly meme'd, I like it

Not Sup Forums related
Saged, etc

too obvious, not even funny.
go back to plebbit.

And how many of those men can be respected, or even truly be called men?
>Hint: it rhymes with an hero

you almost got me to buy..you..you..double niggers.

>my wife has two sons
>chicken tendies
Are you retards really falling for this

>my wife has two sons

If I hadn't looked at what plebbit that was from I would honestly not have been able to tell if that was posted because of this, Net Neutrality, or election night. Is there anything these fuckers won't threaten to kill themselves over?

Yea and your cuck ass is one of them

btc will probably settle at around 3000 for its new low. Up from 200 as the userbase expanded immensely from the media attention from the latest bubble.

To be honest, if I got a bitch pregnant and then I decided I didn't like her or the kid, I would just say that it's "the wife's kid".

That is of course until it completely supplanted by crypto that doesn't suffer from the same power (electrical) limitations.

If there was ever an example of why it is important to diversify...

thats definitely a bitcoin shill, they run ops against bitcoincash . its no way close to 8$

also sage

sounds like a nufag who came to Sup Forums twice and tried to crowbar in as many epic maymays as possible into their redditry

Bitconnect, a literal MLM style ponzi scheme

I can't believe anyone actually put their money into something so obviously unsustainable (they promised guaranteed payouts in the future)

>my wife has two sons
>and I am unemployed

Shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket? I've been skeptical from the beginning. As they've always said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.

it is still above 10k, it was only 4k a few months ago

calm down faggots

Holy shit it's just another dip

Weak handed pussy faggots on reddit, I'd like to just stomp on their faces with a solid pair of boots. The faggots should have their crypto redistributed to capable strong handed alpha investors

I'm rubbing on my 9 inch italian cock on this crash, investing in ENG and some ETH on the dip. This shit will go up 3x by next month guaranteed.

Your .9 inch cock?

Bought a gpu mining rig on credit, paid it off with eth mining. Free money for me now, it can all come crashing down and I’m out nothing.

Yeah, but it's wobbling around 10K and they've locked people out of being able to sell.

It's not gone if you hold it you dumb nigger.

>My wife has two sons
>Reddit

>My wife's two son's

This. Now is probably the time to buy if anything.

so, uh
where are the bitcoin millionaires?

crypto is the online poker of this generation

tonnes of fish getting fleeced, the impending day everyone gets locked out of their accounts, and a fuckload of white college drop outs with useless skills who think they can apply their ability to another profession (e.g. daytrading forex) and discovering they can't

YASSSSSS

This, fucking idiots have no perspective. Once Africans master javascript and join the blockchain in the next 6 months all this shit is gonna go up tenfold.

They broke the rule 1 of investing

Diversify your portfolio

Fucking retards.

All of my savings are in collector's plates and I am doing fine.

Monero > (((Bitcoin)))

my son has 2 wifes

Reads like LARPs desu

based abdul, tamer of thots

>my wife has two sons

They fucking taught us that in middle school economics. If those most basics of economics that's taught to children is too difficult for someone to understand they probably shouldn't be investing their money.

Well that's what they get for being normies.

should have bought dogecoin

I mean, there have been plenty of people on/biz/ threatening to kill themselves in the last 24 hours as well tbf

>my wife has two sons

top fucking kek, knew it was troll right there

whoever made it is a legend troll

>invests in ponzi scheme
>expects anything else to happen
k

Yea until you have a earthquake

WHHHEW LADS

Feeling the bern.

>Invests
>Falls prey for the hodl meme

I told niggas to cash out and use your coins to buy gold a month ago

>easily-created
crypto is generated by matching hashes that can only be produced by guessing and checking
that's where the scarcity and security come from - it's mathematically impossible to forge
there are plenty of problems already with shitcoin you don't need to go acting like a retard

>Buying gold
>Not property with arable land for yourself

Kek.

Hey if you can find somebody willing to sell for crypto go for it.

>thinks you can do anything but lease property from your government masters

underrated post

>my wife has two sons
Deserved it desu senpai

>my wife’s two sons

>My wife has two sons.

>How am I supposed to care for my family?
>>Using Cryptocurrency to buy things
You dont walk into a store with a fucking lump of gold right?

Bitcoin was hyped the last three months causing the price to rise greatly, now the hype is gone and the prize is finally stabalizing again

Idgaf tho, sold at 19000 and stepped back in at 12000, went from .3 btc to .5 btc

It doesnt even matter if its 19$ and 12$, what matters is riding out the rises and drops for maximum gains

My Wife’s Two (Dead) Sons
- Some Reddit Cuck

>my wifie’s, wifie’s, wifie’s, two sons
My Wife’s two sons,
Are coming home,
They’re gonna find,
that their mommas gone blind,
‘Cus my gun.

I’m gonna shower the room,
With their blood and guts.
‘Cus they’re ugly mutts.

I’m gonna use every single shell,
To remove my life’s efforts.

>my wifie’s, wifie’s, wifie’s, two sons
My wife’s two sons,
Are gonna make me cum.
They’re gonna be fun,
When I sticky my dick up their dead bum.
Up their dead bum.
>outro music

(Dedicated to all the BitCoin fags)

youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg

Dude your retarded putting all your money in a currency that's been made up over night and expecting it to flourish after the Americans and Europeans realized it's funding the norks and chinks. You should of had half your money in cash in your home tucked away.

>wolf of wall street

Basically investors getting fucked nice and proper because everyone tells you your gonna make alot of money by spending money? Wtf how dumb can you be

B U Y THE D I P

Based nippon

>Once Africans master javascript

>my wife, my two sons and i are unemployed

This is all modern money desu.

>wifes sopn
>progamer
>80,000
>entire saving
LOL

>my wife and her two sons

Looks like he's got a knack for shit tier investments

I thought Rule #1 was buy high sell low.

>unironically investing his entire savings into memes
>wifes son
fuck man thats beyond autistic

my nigger

why doesnt everyone take the arable land pill? or do they want to pay for basics like food and water and be unable to provide for themselves?

>This is all modern money desu.
Yes it is, oldest trick in the book.

STUPID GOYS.
When everyone is investing in something, go the other way. Do not do what EVERYONE is doing. The profits will be just competed away.
If you weren't there toward the beginning you're unlikely to make real money with cryptocurrency.
“Competition can make people hallucinate opportunities where none exist.”
youtube.com/watch?v=aamgXxeIB6U

Let the tendies hit the floor
Let the tendies hit the FL-REEEEEEEE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You only diversify if you don't know what you are doing. The actual first rule of investing is, know where you are right and where you are wrong and ALWAYS have an exit strategy.