Daily reminder that we own you

hey guys just a daily reminder that china owns this pathetic "country" and soon my people will own the entire world. stay mad whiteboy, china is the true owner of this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sino/comments/7qy93s/us_arrests_chinese_american_excia_officer/
youtube.com/watch?v=yOVBGLFwvp8
youtube.com/watch?v=2CJOieRUEIM
youtu.be/MRiJSio7Yrw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Blvqy3J4xM
youtube.com/watch?v=b30L_XlLWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=zwrE99cctuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU

chinas 30 minutes from being wiped off the face of the earth mate.

"your" "country" belongs to my people now, oh and guess what? im flying ym chinese flag on australia day and so are all my friends and family hahaha we own this country

haha say good bye to australia then because its our property aswell

yeah but you're Chinese so you'll just squander it anyways, wasting potential is your national passtime

>trolling pol
M8 your life is an absolute joke

not a troll you white piece of shit, every australia day my family gets together to have a traditional meal

8=D

Go eat a dog and buy an apartment you soulless insect :)
Real talk, Chinese have no soul, and you could never ever, ever know. You have no conception of a greater self. Ever felt different? Thought so. You have no fucking idea how big the divide is between your bug-mind and the average white westerner.

If you don't hold it you do not own it.

So come over and take it you slant-eyed little chink faggots.

Compared to you low-chakra insect people we may as well be Chechens.

Bring it on you yellow little cockroaches.

i have a big soul, but no soul when it comes to small weak white "men" , also my family owns much property in australia, 5 years from now we will own ALL of australia, you weak men dont realise how much we hate you westerners but yet you let us in and sell your land to us hahahaha

slide thread

>we own you
prove it. make me jump on one foot.

we own this pathetic excuse of a country

As I said, come and take it you little insectoid gook.

You are such ugly and weak people. Make a move. Give us an excuse to wipe all your fucking ugly chink faces off our continent.

I fucking hate having to look at your bug-eyed acne-faced "women". You breed to much in that trash sewer of your country. Time to cut down your numbers.

COME AND TAKE IT

i own your women so were even

prove it. make it jump on one foot.

Yeah but... Can you make him jump on one foot?

"""""""""""He""""""""""" larps as a Chinaman on a oghuz cattle migration forum.

hahahaha we already out numbering you weak race, the invasion is already happening and you stupid aussies cant even realise it

i dont need to prove anything to you small weak man, walk down your street and you will see that we own this land already.

stupid weak aussie is to sad to accept the truth that china owns his country so he calls me a larp, haha enjoy living in new china, slave

>he's deflecting because he can't make him jump one one foot
Lmao at your tick tack dick bro

guess what, chinese scientifically have the biggest dick of all race, there is about 1.6billion chinese, so theres atleast 500m chinese men with extra large dick, which is more big dick then white mans average dick, therefor china men have the biggest dick of all race. scientifically proven.

Ya blew it mate
Now I know you're trolling, solid effort though

Lol, no you don't, you guys wont move out of the inner cities and you wont make eye contact because you're all to shit scared to do anything about it. Your HK chinese hate you and laugh at how autistic you are, your decent looking girls date white aussies leaving you guys with the pig dog chink women. The Abos hate you, the Indians hate you, the Vietnamese hate you, the Lebs hate you, and all because you're all uncultured little rat fuckers who cant be trusted. Sure your government has bribed and bought stuff illegally off our government but the second you dumb celestials over step your mark (which you guys are going to soon) and spark off a South China sea conflict (involving everyone including India vs you) then we'll put you into camps on some South Pacific shit hole, confiscate the property back and go on our merry way like we always do. You've paid money to lease stuff off us, and its a lease we'll revoke the second its convenient. Keep pulling your 3 inch dick thinking otherwise, we're white, fucking over non-whites for profit is something we're good at, certainly better than you guys are at fucking non-chinese.

How do you know that, unless you went and sucked every single one

its true idiot, its called facts, google it, use your brain

You'll get a couple of (you)s for that post for sure, Bazza.

Why not use your superior Google clone, Baidu? Still relying on the white man i see!

Kek, you're that chinese cunt who keeps shitposting here and posting pictures of yourself ayy?

>oghuz cattle migration forum
that's a new one

Mate everybody knows
>blacks have the biggest dick
>whites have the perfect size for pussy
>chinks have little tick tacks
And Aussies are just a tad too big

the red dragon bows to the rainbow serpent

daily reminder that you niggerboys do nothing without full scale tech support from Germany - you better behave , otherwise we will reset you little fuckers on a best korean food level ( yes - you have enough food for 50 days , fuel for 30 days . Berndsubmarines monitor your supply from iran . do not fukk with us nigger

use your brain, lets say 50% of white men have an above average penis, thats like what 100million above average men, now think of 1.6billion chinese people, atlast 500million of us have above average penis, therefor making chinese the biggest penis size by default, but of course a stupid white man would realise the truth and instantly want to suck the black man

reddit.com/r/Sino/comments/7qy93s/us_arrests_chinese_american_excia_officer/

daily reminder to beat chinks

if one so much as looks at you funny, kick him in the face

If you consider owning our debt to be "owning" the country, then technically US citizens own it fish head.

All I see when I walk down the street is gooks driving around with their left blinker on trying to reverse through intersections and crashing into parked cars.

Shut up m8. The other day I stopped you and your Mrs from getting blacked by a bunch of niggers. You were real comfy when I stood between you because I don't give a fuck. You don't own shit.

>there's more of us so the average is larger
SOMEBODY CALL AMBOS I'M FUCKIN DYING OVER HERE

Include me in screencap

KEK

we do it on purpose as a tactic to cause the white "people" grief and maybe even an insurance payout

>Numbers
LARPer on suicide watch.

You are using the term people very liberally here.

AUSPOL

Fuggin kek!

paper tiger, shitting dragon

Awww, vewwy gued

noice

As if you cheap fucks get insurance.

always the bogan with digits

And you forgot driving on the wrong side of the road. Their most common mistake.

yea but russia owns you

Is this new?

Only if you consider wingnuts trying to drive new.

maybe, but can you pass a driving test?
youtube.com/watch?v=yOVBGLFwvp8

this is 5000 years of culture?
youtube.com/watch?v=2CJOieRUEIM

china is not ready
why couldn't the japanese have bought us?

Why are bug people like this?

Why'd she run in the same direction? If she ran back, the car would have to make a turn.

> China
> elevators
> traffic
> vehicles
> et al

Yeah, superrace 2030

At least your women are our property :D

Bug people aren't capable of complex thought without spawning more overlords first.

big japan is small and weak
pretty easy to cherry pick some bad things from a population of 1.5billion people
no they are not, our women only get with white men for money, no love at all, her and her family laugh at you behind your back

so they have desert and spiders, so what?

because japan is small and weak* china is big

Lols me heartily when chankoro act all big, just cos the kikes that run our countries like their money.
Deep down they know that they'll always play second fiddle to the white man.

And in order to play that fiddle, they'll have practice for 22 hours a day, desperate to succeed for fear that another nameless, faceless drone will replace them.

Then the white people will get tired of playing fiddle and just invent something new to do, which is something China can't do, since everything they do is copied.

The culture and the country is a joke.

And the sheer number of arachnids I've pissed off, simply by telling them that I can't understand them even when they are speaking English, then telling them that they need to practise more, is glorious.

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

>cherry pick

m8 there are dozens of clips like this from china, there's an obvious problem with empathy over there

very true brother, china is the super power of this world.

Yet you are speaking English.

And will always be a gook!

Can't exactly buy your way out of your genetics and the insecurity that being one of a few billion identical drones must bring!

Kek.
I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill em all!

Given the way the car needs to move due to being a parking lot, forcing it to make a sharp turn is better.

>dozens of clips
>population of 1.4 billion
you really are a retard if you dont understand that, i can find so many similar videos from white countries with a smaller population

You are very stupid. Ha Ha Ha.

please explain we don't have 156 iq

Wow, great comeback Chang!
Your parents money sure wasn't wasted on your English lessons I see!

>muh 1.4 billion
No you can't, this combined with that fucked up dog festival over there is proof enough of an empathy problem

Go on then, find clips of bad shit happening, in Western nations, where NOBODY goes to help.
Or, just fuck off back to your pubg server.

youtu.be/MRiJSio7Yrw

> tfw literally aggressively raped two daigou whores within 6 months of eachother and everything seems peachy so far.

Feelsgoodman.

Can you come remove the sjw please

you really have no clue, in china it is becoming taboo to eat dogs, many times villagers will catch someone trying to steal there dog to kill it and they end up publicly shaming and beating that person, sometime i think the white "men" are just as stupid as blacks.

The Chinese genuinely do "own" more than Australians in their own country on a cost basis, majority being the house market.

>becoming taboo
>becoming

Nigga, you are 30 thousand years behind the times.

your country is next friend.

There was a video game that was going to be released called Dirty Chinese Restaurant. The original trailers made fun of stereotypes and included the dog eating stuff. It was cancelled by the developers because chinks started sperging out and the developers were receiving death threats and a lot of negative press

Wanna know what the majority of chinks in the comments were most defensive about? Not that the dog eating shit was untrue, but that it wasn't immoral and it was just tradition to do it. Even funnier that a lot of the chinks commenting were ones living in the west

youtube.com/watch?v=3Blvqy3J4xM

beep beep

at least japanese food is safe to eat
at least japanese cars are safe to drive
at least japanese escalators dont eat you
at least japanese invent good things
at least japanese have manners and good values

china can catch up in 60-100 years, but the world run by china today will be a disaster

china can only become a good country with more people like this woman
youtube.com/watch?v=b30L_XlLWKE

sage that shit

china sucks, their entire economy will collapse soon.

>Germany

at least Chinese women have cocks

TAIWAN #1

digits confirm

its only a tradition in some backwards places and is quickly being outlawed
most chinese don't eat dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=zwrE99cctuw

Just wait till we nanking your ass all over again (for the first time)