youtube.com/watch?v=MJHSZTDWjyI
youtube.com/watch?v=o6CnIpjaKgA
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the eyes of a radical

0:54 "TEARS OF RAGE!"

this 'man' will be president one day

Based nigger

That fucking nigger better learn his place. Unstable ass gay nigger.

literally shaking right now

I WAS CRYING ANGRILY

Uppity niggerfaggot just ruined the midterms for the Dems. Guess we should be thanking him.

Its a shame the clip they are posting is edited and doesn't show the full scene. In the full clip, after he finishes his tirade there is a long lingering silence in the room.
Not a respectful silence, but just an awkward silence. A deep embarrassed silence of people who just watched a chimpout and not sure how to react. Just then, the white lady leans forward into the mic and says slowly, "You're going to have to go back."
The room then erupts with laughter and booker said something to the effect of 'oh for fucks sake!' and then stormed out of room. The rest of the room continues laughing for a bit, maybe even laughing harder now. Just as the clip ended and young intern bump fisted the woman.

it's this fake outrage that turns everybody off. are they gonna keep this kinda stuff up forever.

He is upset and blacks never do nothing to justify hatred towards them ever. Everything is the fault of White people.....

youtube.com/watch?v=bD7tW4nrj-Y

That’s bullshit but I believe it.

"Senator Booker, I want to thank you for your impassioned speech....I think we were all moved at the story of how you cried when you heard Trump call the country you are from a shithole....."

I need to see this
post it fag

Can we get a body language expert to look at this and show it was all an act?

What shithole is this guy from?

never happened but a man can dream

like how he said "Quote Trump said"

DICKY Durban cant contain the lie anymore, this will blow up in their face too

haven't met anyone that actual wants people from shit holes coming here. live in blue state

That mutt is from New Jersey.

What happened here?

youtube.com/watch?v=7PgzvxsEUC4

Newark, the 5th most murderous city in the US. Not sure what he did to improve the city.

shes just racist. thats the ole white people are worse.

OMG LIKE HE WAS SHAKING AND CRYING GUISE

same asshole who took millions from Facebook for school kids and gave it all to private crony consultants

it was a meeting about national security, nigger just went off the hook, dropped a few of these to see if the fire will burn,

Heads up Booker is 11/1 odds on Paddy Power for dem Nominee. I’m in for $5k

> ANGRY BLACK MAN TROPE

notice how she could have said good things about africa, but said bad things about whites.

>you should feel that hate-hurt

lol bit of a slip there

Oy, vey. He makes my nose hard.

>Violent language

What the fuck does this retard even mean by this? Only positive I can take away from his shitty little leftist lie speech is that he and his kin are receiving death threats, which is positive whether they’re real or not, these undermining post-modernists and marxists should be afraid.

kamala is a dumbass. no surprise she's from california

>notice how she could have said good things about africa, but said bad things about whites.

If white people are so dangerous why doesn't she go to Haiti there are no dangerous white people there.

ugly niggers are gonna nigg

Nope he has too many undisclosed #metoos out there for him to make it

He has blue eyes, he is more aryan than M*ds

not a credited expert here. i grew up on the streets (no real ghettos here i know but it was a pretty rough neighborhood) and i learned how to read someones body language pretty well. this man is legit angry. question remains tho, is he just channeling anger, or is he really angry about said things in the video?

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES

And he tweets Shaun King

nice
increase font tho, and center that text man,

I don't really like Obama. I don't hate him, but this fucking guy doesn't stand a fucking chance at becoming president. At least Obama was somewhat smooth nig. This fucking guy is so over the fucking top it's cartoonish.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqfJqLFQSIk

tfw he actually looks like an irl wojack

When you try to pretend your natural inclination to have a violent chimpout is a virtue.

>There are threats in this country
>People plotting
I mean, he's not wrong.

this empty barrel performance looks awfully familiar...

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO CUNT!

next time have a glass to knock over our throw.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJHSZTDWjyI

>is Norway predominantly white?
>i-i don't know
the absolute state of the right wing in america

youtube.com/watch?v=o6CnIpjaKgA

Look how angry he looks on the side here. This nigger is just fuming.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldnt call that blue

He Freudian slipped "hate" but quickly changed it to hurt. Everyone I have ever met named Corey has been an utter fool. There's something about names.

he's in good company

damn and how many does trump have?

WHITE MAN AWAKENING = NIGGERS BTFO

I wish this was true

He was literally shaking when Biden told him...

>I cried
the left is so gay

Look at this nig nogger trying to claim moral authority. The mass delusion is breaking.

>Mr. Booga

Assblasted that the President said what we all already know to be true.

These niggers think this is their Rosie Parks or MLK moment (it's not)

Saying that a Haiti is not a shithole, is truly ignorant.

Also what is backstory behind this clip?
Did they start a commission to discover whether Trump made such remarks?
Taxes well spent.

I feel like Trump times these things perfectly.
Watching these nigs try to exude righteous indignation that any white person would dare think that Haiti is shit-tier is absolute gold.
I think they're losing their shit because they perceive on some level that their golden gibs goose status is being threatened but they are not effectively strategizing how to protect it and just resorting to their instinct of screaming racism.

He's not even black. He's a half jew/european with a tan. He's also a complete bitch, a drama queen, and a liar.

He's part black for sure. Pic related his parents.
I guess he's le 56% meme nig kike.

Sanpaku eyes

Why is this not real life?

...jesus...

Hihihihihihihihi!

IRL autistic screeching

Look at the shape of his head. This guy is le 56% meme.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Manson
Cuck

it looks like she doesn't give a damn about what the shithole is saying.

>Manson
F

but africa is a shithole though

Rejoice! Booker-Nigger just lost the presidency. Next!

Peek-a-Jew

They can complain about Trump calling Haiti and Africa shitholes all they want, but that doesn't mean Haiti and Africa aren't shitholes.

Booker's virtue signaling is pathetic, but what is more pathetic is that a lot of Americans will be "touched" by it.

imagine what the US will look like when it's ruled by all these white-hating spic-nig mongrels

it won't be as bad as south africa, but god damn

who says left is better?

wow why is he trying to be a hero

I'm reading normies on Twitter are hating on Booker hard at the angle of being mean to a woman, and yeah I think this will end up costing him big.
And I'm glad, a mulatto president is pretty much the worst thing you can have. I'd rather have a 100% African running things if it came down to it because they're not as self-hating as the le 56% people like Booker. These are the types that are driven to the desire of BLACKING white people out of existence. To attempt to make the rest of the world like themselves. They're the ideal shabbat goyim for the Jew.

Don't tell
what to do cunt

>..."and you spoke of them, according to the President as the people of Norway, "well, you know, they work very hard", the inference being the people of the 54 states of Africa and Haiti do not."

YES. This is fact. They still have fucking cholera epidemics that Westerners got rid of over a century ago. Their drinking water is quite literally a SHITHOLE. The reason why the Chinese are currently dominating Africa is because they aren't beating around the bush:
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

>I'm reading normies on Twitter are hating on Booker hard at the angle of being mean to a woman, and yeah I think this will end up costing him big.

Good, fucker is nothing but Obama with a ligher shade and more rage.

>people are plotting
Good, I hope he gets taken out

That secretary is ONE HELL OF A WOMAN to sit there while that nigger just forces those redpills on her... you know if she wasn't redpilled before she is NOW! She'll be a girl on a mission for sure

>And I'm glad, a mulatto president is pretty much the worst thing you can have. I'd rather have a 100% African running things if it came down to it because they're not as self-hating as the le 56% people like Booker.
If we had an actual black American president as opposed to the son of an African immigrant and a white woman, we would probably have less racial division in this country. Don't forget Obama is a mulatto

>Obama with a ligher shade and more rage.
my thoughts exactly

>that tweet
how to sentence work?

lel booker is a shithole