Have you ever met a black person? Thoughts on them?

Have you ever met a black person? Thoughts on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLYc07GQB4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France
youtube.com/watch?v=aVFEpGM5Xo8
youtu.be/vf4hf5wJMYw?t=15m36s
youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtu.be/HuOic1LE2mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hang all niggers

yes, they're niggers. I wasn't racist until I started having to deal with blacks every day.

You're going to say I'm lying but no I've never met one

My wife is from North Dakota. She thought black people were how they are shown on tv and movies. Brave detectives, hero doctors, and smart lawyers.
Then we moved to the South. lol It only took days before becoming redpilled.

They smell like shit and coconut oil

yes
they ask for change and i tell them no

I have lived in Chicago for the last 6 years

We need to craft a white ethnostate before it's too late

I don't think I ever want to meet one.

I've met plenty. It all has to do with where they grew up.

No I heard they're a myth.

I probably live in one of the very few areas where there are a few decent ones. The older ones are alright but their kids are almost always fucking garbage. Overall do not care for them.

t. Tyrone Demarcus Johnson III stationed in Camp Humphreys

4of them and they all smelled pretty bad, they also talk pretty strange too i had to ask their white friend to translate

What is going on in this vid exactly, vacuum pumped lips ? or wut ?

I used to be super liberal and thought that blacks were mostly just idiots because of poverty and whatnot.

Then I met ones that weren't super ghetto trash, and they always ended up being super ghetto trash that were able to talk somewhat proper and act like a decent human being for a short amount of time.

My redpilling was when I learned the race and IQ stuff. It all made sense.
We need an ethnostate yesterday.

This. I used to live in the north and only encountered nogs in small numbers, then I moved to the south. I un ironically don't think they are human

You don't go out or?

vacuum pumped + edited

ooga booga Bermuda caught me
must protect banana stash

I've lived in the SW burbs my whole life.

Kill me now.

No one here has black friends? Like in general nogs destroy cities but there's ones I like for sure.

Serious question: are all white people like niggers to you, or just Canadians and the English?

I actually had a few black friends from the Chicago ghetto for a while.

Alright guys. We used to smoke a lot of weed, picked up some women once, one of the dudes even beat the shit out of some people who stole from me on my behalf.

These were some weird hybrid niggers though. They were completely hood but liked white people and could get along with them.

I think all of them except one is like selling drugs back in the ghetto now though

plenty. Never met a really crazy one though. The ones i know are genuinly really kind.

Had plenty back in highschool but don't really associate with any anymore. The few strangers I meet here and there have all been well-mannered and polite but they're usually older folk. The youth on the other hand have all been nigger-tier.

Whites are just white. Chinese are niggers.

the only nigger that i knowed and didn't beg for money was an adopted nigger in highschool and he was literally the stereotype dude weed lmao

Yes, because I'm black. Used to live around nearly nothing but Mexicans and armenians. I'm half beaner too.

Moved elsewhere, and suddenly I'm around a bunch of blacks at my high school. Within 3 years, I start hating them...

Forgot to mention FLfag here so being in the south probably has a lot to do with it.

We have gypsies. It's worse than niggers.
At least worse than the niggers I've seen in person.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLYc07GQB4I

literal retards. no ability to reason. improvised morality for gibmedats.

until they're cut loose they will always be dependent on whites because its simply beyond them to be otherwise. its good enough to take the handouts and then be angry as if they're the ones put upon.

north dakota is best dakota. too bad the Lutherans want to destroy it.

holy fucking god, I only started to see niggers since 2015, fucking colombians and Haitians mate... they are fucking stupid monkeys! it's like even a fucking dog have more IQ, they are fucking sub-humans!
GOD help me please I don't want disgusting niggers in my country

I've lived around plenty of niggers.

Now I've moved to a place where I might go a few months without seeing one, it's fantastic, but every time I see one it ruins my day.

>met a black person

my studio manager is black. he's pretty cool. he isn't too niggerly but he has his moments which are usually more comical than annoying. he runs a great business and is smart, at least from observation and experience. i feel like he's been through some shit though, or seen some shit, which has hardened him up. he's pretty normal considering.

i do have to watch myself and not say "nigger" even in a joking fashion, being a cute lil white boy that i am

Every day. I can't avoid them. (i live in Paris).
Thoughts? I wish they'd all go back to Africa.
I don't care if they're vulgar, loud, violent, nice, polite, smart... I just wish french people still had a country of our own.

I have seen them yes. They smell really bad in the summer, are ugly, sound and look stupid, do stupid stuff because they don't understand how things work (I mean like paying a bus ticket etc.), they have no concept of public space which leads to loads of problems they create so I'm not going to list them.

also:
they are so ugly and smell so weird, why is that?

worked with them in construction, they are generally the most affable on the job site.

when i was placed in a psych ward i was shoved by a black but my fellow white guys were by far the most fucked up and creepy people in there.

overall i've had far worse interactions with white people.

>Haitians mate.
What do they do in Chile? Haitians are cancer. They're human garbage. Your government gives them free shit?

We have gypsies in Paris too. We call them "romas". They're garbage but nothing beats a large african population. You can't possibly understand since you're Bulgarian. There's none of em in your country.

Not many blacks around here, mostly Pakis and Bangladeshis. I did know one mixed race kid in school who was part black and he was alright. Complete degenerate now though.

My liberal "friend" invited me to his flat and invited this black girl out of the blue. She was alright though and very white presenting. I later found out she writes articles for some soft black power website though.

They actually stay in Finland? Or is your country just a transit stop, till they reach the UK, France, Germany etc.. ?

Wtf are they even doing over there? Your goverment is insane enough to give them welfare?

Then why did you send us(and Romania) our gypos back? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France

Trump supporter and proud Kekistani here. Blacks are pretty based, my wife's best friend is a based black man, he voted for Trump and every time I see him he's wearing a MAGA cap. Cool guy, when I'm not around I can always trust him to give my wife a helping hand

no, I think because we are the only country that accept them...
fucking progres they are so stupid... we even invent a lot of meme about haitians like
they are:
being of light
iq 9000
the most beautiful smile that I've seen
the most sincere smile that I've seen
they speak 20 language
they are astrophysics, lawyers and neurosurgeons
kek
this month there is a tv show called "Adiós Haití" neurosurgeons
youtube.com/watch?v=aVFEpGM5Xo8
Every 10 minutes one haitians arrive to Chile

MY FUCKING GOD HELP ME

They always come back. I see them every fucking day. Don't forget, there's no borders stoping them we're part of the schengen zone.

Yes, two that were brothers. They seemed ok but were really materialistic and kind of feminine, reminded me of the kangs meme.

Well that's what you dumb Frogs get for Libya, almost had to go to that shithole in 2011 to clean up your mess but luckily was on light duty from injuries in Afghanistan

This for me as well. Lived in New Orleans for a few years. Older crowd I met were either hard-workers who were pleasant, or jovial blokes....
the youth (upwards to age 30 even) however, were "niggerfied".

But this DOES NOT compare to California: in my opinion, Cali has the WORST "good nigger" ratio in the entire country regardless of age. And yes, this is compared even to Louisiana! The few blacks I have met that were decent on the West Coast were blacks from FOREIGN countries like Nigeria and South Africa who moved to California as social workers and teachers. Literally, blacks from poorer nations move to California because it's marginally better than their African countries' living standards, but the Blacks in Cali are so beyond helping that social workers always have a job.

Growing up around black people and dealing with their nigger shit is what made me racist. It's their own fault.

>Trump supporter and proud Kekistani here. Blacks are pretty based, my wife's best friend is a based black man

It's all good, but can they be "based" in Africa ? It's the richest continent on the planet in terms of natural ressources. They have no excuses.

progres are like
"muh we must help them they are so poor"
you can search for #Adioshaiti on twitter a lot of right wing people were shitposting it was funny too.

kek

They stay because gibs are great. There was a study some years ago about immigrants and according to it Finland has the worst immigrants out of all of the countries. I don't remember what exactly they studied but probably things like literacy, education, skills, employment etc., so I would suppose the immigrants who come here have no business living in a country that doesn't have lifelong guaranteed gibs.

My point exactly. If you send the niggers back they won;t come back so easy. But I haven't heard if you did. Or is it because they all come from your former colonies and as such tehy have different rights compared to our monkeys?

Haitians are litterally the worst ones of the entire African race. Worse than Somalis.

I've met all sorts of colored folk. Many are good. They'res just too many that get threatened easy.

I lived in a city with about 300,000 of them, never again.

>Wife is friends with a nigger
>Lol it's cool guys, he's a based nigger
You Kekistani faggots are the cringiest bunch on Sup Forums, I kind of hate the meme flags, but then again it lets me know which posters to ignore

Yup, cant get past how ugly most of them are though.

they are sub-humans
they don't know fucking sewages mate
agriculture was invented like 9000 years ago, they eat dirt cookies... my fucking god
youtu.be/vf4hf5wJMYw?t=15m36s
I really hate progres

>Well that's what you dumb Frogs get for Libya
Implying it's our fault. Coming from an American how ironic. Here's the reality. We have no real sovereignty. Our foreign policy is also in line with yours. (i.e. Neocon) When gaddaffi was killed, it was thanks to Sarkozy who took the order to bombard Lybia thanks to H.Clinton & the Obama administration.

In the name of "human rights". (even though it was just to stop Gaddaffi's libyan creation of gold-backed currency, "the gold dinar"

>They stay because gibs are great.
Why are we doing that? Why do we attract them like flies on shit? Who thought it was a genius idea to pay niggers to breed us out of existence with our money, in the land of our own ancestors ? what is this curse ?

everything started going to shit after the end of ww2

Yes, if you intimidate niggers they attempt to be your friend. They try to 'bro' up to you in a superficial manner. If they perceive you are weaker then them they will also attempt to make you prey. If they understand you hate them and are stronger they just grumble.

Some niggers are okay as individuals but as soon as they get into a pack they degrade to regular typical nigger behaviour.

>99
accepting them in your country is like shooting yourself in the foot.

blacks arent real theyre just holograms

You can't put that shit on kang nigger, if anything he was backing you up. I missed the float, but all of my buddies who went said it was your SF giving the breifings

This is because wolves hunt in packs

Yes
I live in Oakland CA
there are crazy niggers to be sure, and it's not worth dealing with blacks because their populations invariably shelter crazy niggers, but non-crazy nigger blacks are not any worse than any other group of people i know. it's the asians that are uniformly scumbags, i've never met a truly trustworthy asian.

Who indeed.

>falling for bait this hard
you have to lurk for a year before posting, newfaggot

Where the hell do you live? Rural Bretagne?

Hyenas, but yes.

One thing whites in general need to do is stow some of the individualistic rhetoric and work as groups. Groups attract women, they create safety and they intimidate.

kek

How naive are you? Do you seriously believe neo-cohens don't dictate the foreign policy of Nato? Blair was in Iraq just because.

>Why are we doing that? Why do we attract them like flies on shit? Who thought it was a genius idea to pay niggers to breed us out of existence with our money, in the land of our own ancestors ? what is this curse ?
>everything started going to shit after the end of ww2
Have you ever read Venner? He does a fine job answering those questions in pic related. He was a Frenchman so all of his material will be accessible to you if you enjoy this one. Its short enough to be read in an evening, I urge you to seek it out.

I've met plenty, some have been cunts, some have been bros, most have been just regular boring people. On balance I'd say the quality of nogs is definitely lower than the average quality of other races, but statistics don't apply on an individual level and I've had legit close friendships with nogs.

Liar

Willkommen as Merkel said.
youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtu.be/HuOic1LE2mw

they're alright, they should not live among us though.
Since they do, they should have 0 special treatment, in fact they should be treated harsher due to being over represented in violent crimes

met? no
seen live? yes
less than 10 during my 27 years in this slavhole

nope

I was born and raised in the south, so I've been around blacks my entire life.

My school was evenly mixed: a third white, a third spic, a third black. The black kids were always fucking things up for the rest of the class. They'd have fights at pep rallies, so no more pep rallies, they'd set fire to paper towels in the bathroom, so no more bathroom breaks during class, they'd run like fucking maniacs to the cafeteria during lunch, so we all had to line up against the wall and wait to be called over to stand in line to get our food (this was in fucking high school, by the way), they'd let their pants sag off their ass, so ALL of us had to start wearing belts and tucking in our shirts (eventually, even though we were a public school, this led to a full-blown dress code as the years went on), they'd sleep during class, so the teachers give us surprise quizzes just to see who was awake and paying attention and who wasn't which, even though we weren't asleep, that didn't necessarily mean we were paying attention, so that fucked our grade average up and I could just go on and on about how fucking awful it is to go to school with niggers.

But they were valuable for the football team and this is Texas after all, so they all magically got passing grades every six weeks.

Once I graduated, I never saw 95% of them ever again. They mainly stick to their side of town. I rarely have interactions with them anymore unless I'm at some fast food place because the cashier is always a black woman.

So yeah, I was forced to be around them in school, from kindergarten to 12th grade, but after that, never had to deal with them again. Well, at least not on a daily basis.

2 come to mind but dealt with more.
1st was literally the only black in my town because 100 years ago they used to hunt them for sport in the region. He was okay but had about 3 brain cells.
2nd was a woman at the doctors, my then pregnant wife and i were watching her two niglets play phone call at the kids area, and she kept looking at us and shaking her head like, 'i'm sorry for my embarrassing children'. My wife and i both looked at each other in disgust at her attitude, i mean the kids were being kids.

lol blacks arn't real dummy stop watching lotr

nope never had the pleasure
>tfw town is 98% white

Never met, just seen maybe 3 in my life here.

>Have you ever met a black person?
yes. born and raised in the south
>Thoughts on them?
complicated. They are like the south's own jewish question.
Despite the >based memes on Sup Forums, there are some that are decent, kind people. Many have chips on their shoulders/ have attitudes.

Similar to how Sup Forums thinks of jews, many/most blacks see whites and act accordingly but with less of the "poker face" ability of whites. Basically ALL whites are jews to blacks. BLM shit has made it worse.

They are more tribal, so if you are around those who you don't know, SHTF situations can happen almost before you realize it... so you can never relax around blacks. They ofc pick up on this, so they'll cop a "das raysis" attitude at you. Old black ppl are usually really nice. Young blacks have shit attitudes. Don't know if it's modern black (ghetto rap) culture or if it's genetic and blacks mellow drastically as they get older, but it's almost like night and day. Blacks that live out in the country are much more decent than blacks in the city but you still have to be careful when they are young and are in groups. They are more base (degenerate, sexual, less refined, etc.) than whites but they also are very religious (or at least the ones that go to church) -esp. the old black women; having said that, black preachers can be some of the most dishonest ppl you can ever meet. I'm sure some are OK but many are worse than a used car salesman.

/just some thoughts

never heard of the guy. Thanks. I'll search for it.

Oh wait...I remember him now. I think he killed himself. Heard his name once but never read his book though.

it's a product called "Brotox". it makes them look like the ones back at the chocolate continent without all of the muss n' fuss of inserting dinner plates

Slaves in this part of the world were castrated, the only blacks here are the outcome of rape.

I've met a few mulattos, although we call them black. They're good people

Good heavens!

I've met OP.

whew, dodged a fucking magazine there