>>156964300

Thought I'd share an old thread.
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18230233
>/x/ I bring to you today some portions of my collection of over 4gb of documents from various government operations that lasted over 40 years that confirm the existence of ESP abilities. Will be pumping with some things I found interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

megafileupload.com/g7ve/Advanced-SRV-manual.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vf/crv_docs_full.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vg/SRVManualByCourtneyBrown.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vh/TDS-aurora-bomb.pdf
wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_documents_orig/
pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs
megafileupload.com/g7vv/Rv_a_russian_document_test_1987.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vw/SRI_1980_feasability_study_of_RV_to_detemine_military_targets.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vz/SRI_1986_photon_detection_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNE/SRI_1986_suggested_Rv_training_procedure.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNG/SRI_1987_photon_rv_prouction_-_replication_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNI/SRI_1988_mass_screening_for_talent_using_an_RV_task.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNL/SRI_esperiments_for_hemolysis_cofrim_experiment_1987.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNN/sri_crv_training_dec_1984_(2).pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNP/sri_crv_training_dec_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNR/sri_letter_1980.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNU/SRI_progress_report_oct_dec1979.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNW/sri_rv_enhancement_evaluation1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNX/Summary_report_on_stargate_operational_taskings.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNY/Sun_Streak_Annual_report_1987.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNZ/Sun_streak_slideshow_and_notes.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO0/33SRI_reports.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO1/1978_Gondola_Wish_Assesment_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO2/1979_AMSAA_grill_flame_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO3/1989_sun_streal_annual_report.pd
megafileupload.com/g7w0/1989_viewer_production_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w1/1993_SRI_overview_of_free_world_PSI_research.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w2/11222-Advanced-threat-technique-assessment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w4/an_informal_talk_by_Bob_wood_or_Rv_and_other_subjects.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w5/an_interview_with_a_stargate_operational_tasker.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w6/an_ingo_swann_pk_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w7/CIA_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w8/CRV_technology_1981-83.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w9/DIA_5yr_long_range_plan_for_Stargate_(after_1991).pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wa/DIA_grill_flame_report_oct_1983.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wb/DIA_stargate_slideshow_with_gulf_war_session_data.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wc/dia_1994_stargate_review_plan.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7we/DIA_psychoenergetics_research_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wf/DIA_remoteviewing_coding_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wg/Ed_May_-_an_application_rv_experiment_1989.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wh/Ed_May_1994_PSI_research_and_analysis.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wj/Ed_may_SRI_1986_-_enhanced_human_performance_evaluation.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wl/ED_May_SRI_1988_-_Forced_choice_remote_viewing.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wm/Ed_May_5yr plan_amp_program.pdf
mega.nz/#F!mVxEyYIS!FRT8qMZys9kdmdjWuUv3Tg
mega.nz/#F!jV5ySbSa!cs7fkYVpq1F25fLjzWAY1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In this example (like many others) the remote viewer was able to find the location that the target individual was looking at, and draw it with a degree of accuracy greatly exceeding chance (in this case it was a guard tower). The remote viewer in this example was able to perceive the target and the location they saw at a distance of over 30 miles (although distance does not seem to be a factor in regards to the degradation the capabilities of remote viewers).

>Most of it is crap like pic related, I've taken the time to delve through the crap to find a few gems. I will share my archive momentary though.

>In order to obtain an estimate of the resolution capability of the remote-viewing process, a subject was asked to render descriptions of objects hidden in small light-tight metal containers (35mm film cans) located 1/8 mile distant from the subject. The location of the object was known to the subject only as being on the person of an investigator outbound to an unknown site. During the experiment no investigator involved in the study knew the target, the target canisters have been previously prepared and randomized by an investigator outside the project.
A sequence of five trials were carried out, and the resulting subject transcripts and drawings were blind-matched to the targets by an independent judge with statistically significant results. This data indicates that the psychoenergetic channel functions with a spatial resolution down to at least the order of one millimeter.

>Unrelated to ESP but just as interesting are cases of the US government abducting individuals and experimenting with various mind control substances on them, with varying degrees of success (I will be focusing this dump on military ESP abilities though so this will be the only post on this subject)

>Many branches and bureaus were involved but none as much as the CIA, as intelligence gathering was the main focus of many of the projects.

Damn captcha is getting shit

>All conclusions show statistically significant results, and considering they had close to a dozen ongoing projects that used remote viewing I would say most certainly.
Here are a few examples of a remote viewer being told to identify what was drawn on a piece of paper inside a sealed envelope over 200 miles away. The results are intriguing.

>I have documents up until about 1994, after that everything is a secret. The budget for these projects only increased year after year (up until they all apparently shutdown in 1994 according to the government).

>Besides remote viewing psychokinesis was also the subject of various government projects (not only in the US but also in China, the USSR, and various allied nations including Germany, Great Britain, and France (although their projects were much more limited)).

>Remote viewing was also used many times in hostage search projects with a large degree of success.

>Heres a case of a remote viewer determining the location of a small submarine 500 miles away.

>At some point before 1991 a codebook with message-photo association was created and implemented on various occasions with special operations project personnel, usually using more than one remote viewer (who would have no contact during the remote viewing process) to implement a majority vote for results.

>Here is a blurb about the results from a communication project that used the codebook in 1992.

>I included the authors in this picture incase anyone wanted to look them up and see what theyre up to today. My documents only go as far as 1995, which is when the government says they were all shut down, despite the overwhelming success of many of these programs and the already made & detailed 5 year plan.
>The following is an example of the progress of a branch of Psychokinesis called Anomalous Cognition (AC).

>As of May 1994 the US government had at least 389 active receivers.
>A "stimulus window" was also discovered in the brain during AC sessions.

>"Healing" being defined as "The ability of an agent to cure illness or to influence positively the physical state of a biological form".

Besides looking for the obvious reference of RV, RA, RS, ESP, PSI, or specific project names that deal with those things in the past such as Gondola Wish, Grill Flame, Stargate Project, various subprojects of MKultra, etc I would also look for references to psychokinesis or the Entropy experiment, along with any mentions SAIC or other government departments dedicated to this field of research. Unfortunately most if not all references to actual government personal who worked on these projects has been redacted, but many universities were also paid by the government to perform research on these topics, some of this information is readily available online or in the library archives of these universities. Looking to see if the government paid any of these universities for research on any of the above might point you in the right direction.

Remote viewing is like an out of body experience, ones center of consciousness seems to be in a spatial location separate from that of ones physical body. Detecting and utilizing remote viewing is not so different than how other sensory systems detect their particular inputs. Research in the 90's began to point to a new form of energy that could be detected during ESP sessions and they believed this energy could be responsible as the carrier of anomalous mental phenomena signals. I believe this is an ability everybody has but not everybody can interpret the signals correctly. Remote Action and other psychokinetic abilities work in similar ways although appear to be slightly more difficult to master (although any novice can effectively do it). A simple example of Remote Action (and one that was tested multiple times by various US government & Russian programs to be a real phenomena) is the feeling you get when you believe someone is looking at you. Here is an example of a few of these experiments and its affects it had on a targets properties of the skin (electrodermal response).
To summarize I believe it is an anomalous mental phenomena anyone can do and improve.

>Do replica soldiers have ESP abilities? Many special operations units have already utilized anomalous cognition in various ways, how common it is I couldnt say, but perhaps the people in this picture could tell you, it would be interesting to hear what they are all up to now.

>While all people may potentially have the ability to Remote View the success rate for first or even second attempts with individuals that have little to no knowledge/experience with the subject is rather low.
>Also if you read any of this, and want me to continue please drop a bump, bumps make the thread a lot less lonely.

Here are a couple files on RV to wet your appetite:
megafileupload.com/g7ve/Advanced-SRV-manual.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vf/crv_docs_full.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vg/SRVManualByCourtneyBrown.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vh/TDS-aurora-bomb.pdf
A portion of my collection came from this rather large archive of files here: wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_documents_orig/
Heres a good pastebin that can give you a brief overview of MKultra (where most of this ESP research began, although most of it is about mind control) pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs
I will continue to post and share

megafileupload.com/g7vv/Rv_a_russian_document_test_1987.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vw/SRI_1980_feasability_study_of_RV_to_detemine_military_targets.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7vz/SRI_1986_photon_detection_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNE/SRI_1986_suggested_Rv_training_procedure.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNG/SRI_1987_photon_rv_prouction_-_replication_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNI/SRI_1988_mass_screening_for_talent_using_an_RV_task.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNL/SRI_esperiments_for_hemolysis_cofrim_experiment_1987.pdf

I uploaded them individually so you guys could more easily navigate through them and see which ones interest you and which you want to download. Unfortunately it seems ive reach the maximum number of files I can upload to mega for the day.
megafileupload.com/ovNN/sri_crv_training_dec_1984_(2).pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNP/sri_crv_training_dec_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNR/sri_letter_1980.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNU/SRI_progress_report_oct_dec1979.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNW/sri_rv_enhancement_evaluation1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNX/Summary_report_on_stargate_operational_taskings.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNY/Sun_Streak_Annual_report_1987.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovNZ/Sun_streak_slideshow_and_notes.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO0/33SRI_reports.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO1/1978_Gondola_Wish_Assesment_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO2/1979_AMSAA_grill_flame_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/ovO3/1989_sun_streal_annual_report.pd
megafileupload.com/g7w0/1989_viewer_production_report.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w1/1993_SRI_overview_of_free_world_PSI_research.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w2/11222-Advanced-threat-technique-assessment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w4/an_informal_talk_by_Bob_wood_or_Rv_and_other_subjects.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w5/an_interview_with_a_stargate_operational_tasker.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w6/an_ingo_swann_pk_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w7/CIA_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w8/CRV_technology_1981-83.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7w9/DIA_5yr_long_range_plan_for_Stargate_(after_1991).pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wa/DIA_grill_flame_report_oct_1983.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wb/DIA_stargate_slideshow_with_gulf_war_session_data.pdf

megafileupload.com/g7wc/dia_1994_stargate_review_plan.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7we/DIA_psychoenergetics_research_1984.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wf/DIA_remoteviewing_coding_experiment.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wg/Ed_May_-_an_application_rv_experiment_1989.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wh/Ed_May_1994_PSI_research_and_analysis.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wj/Ed_may_SRI_1986_-_enhanced_human_performance_evaluation.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wl/ED_May_SRI_1988_-_Forced_choice_remote_viewing.pdf
megafileupload.com/g7wm/Ed_May_5yr plan_amp_program.pdf

>In this experiment, the subject (known only as SG1J but actually Pat Price, a retired police commissioner) was informed of the existence of a top secret Soviet military base at a place called Semipalatinsk “25 to 30 miles south west of the Irtysh River” in Siberia. It is inconceivable that he could have had any knowledge of such a secret installation by normal means and he was given only its map coordinates. Not only was it one of the Soviet Union’s most secret nuclear weapons centres, but it was also physically very remote, and some 10,000 miles away from the site of the experiments. On the right is the drawing Price made, on the left is the actual secret soviet crane. Price described it accurately as "A mobile gantry crane built on a huge scale — its wheels taller than a man. It's 150 feet tall and its railed tracks 50 feet apart." This experiment was categorized as a failure in Remote Viewing as Price was asked to describe the perimeter around the crane but could not do so.

>The finders cult is interesting and at the very least some of the members have ties to the CIA. I would go as far as to say that the government is/was directly involved with the finders cult. The purpose of abducting these kids could be endless (continued MKultra projects, drug testing, indoctrination testing, psychological tests, etc). Considering the case was turned over from the D.C metro police department (who were being told what to do by the FBI), to the FBI, then to the CIA as an internal matter and nothing ever came of it, you can be assured some connection between the CIA and the finders cult exists.

>Almost all of the research from the Artichoke program was on interrogation and the best means for it, ranging from pictures, to physical pain, to chemical cocktails designed to be truth serums. The ideal drug they were hoping to find was a tasteless, odorless liquid that could be easily administered into a drink. The desired affects were total cooperation as well as an afterwards amnesia like state. Many many tests were done on foreign citizens and operatives, some of whom were released afterwards. However if complete amnesia was not obtained in the individual than controlled disposal was mandatory.
>Testing was also done on unknown US citizens and government employees, as well as various volunteers, many of whom still speak out about the after affects these programs have had on them to this day.

Here is the same material except uploaded to mega. It contains most of the good information related to Remote Viewing specifically, but other ESP phenomenon as well.
mega.nz/#F!mVxEyYIS!FRT8qMZys9kdmdjWuUv3Tg
I am going to organize some other documents I have on the subject and upload them to another file soon. All of my this consists only of government documents.

mega.nz/#F!jV5ySbSa!cs7fkYVpq1F25fLjzWAY1g
Here is over 100 more government documents related to Remote Viewing and similar psychokinetic phenomena (remote sensing, remote action, etc). I have several more documents on the subject as well as many government training sessions on remote viewing. I will see if I can compile the training sessions together in another file if that interests anyone.

I suppose that's all. Seems like self-bumping is disabled again.

Uh, forgot to disconnect from Wi-Fi.

Bump

It is real, I often have dreams of things that happen in the future. Mostly mundane shit.

ty. here is a bump ;)

bump

Bump

Reiki nigger here. Can confirm that energy healing is real

This shit is crazy. Never believed in psychics but always thought that there is a way to just "know" something. Like when you hear about someone dying and a relative knew before being told.

Bump and some question for OP.

What of all those findings you would say are the more crazy?

It's really interesting the part that apparently everybody can exercise some kind of remote view or extra sensorial perception.
It's like the premise of Star Ship troopers were they will train some special soldiers that can use this gift.

Not as cool as going full Kaneda on somebody but still preatty neat.

You deleted one. Put it back.

Ok.... is all of this remote viewing being posted related at all to the Rothschild-Q? user thing that happened a while back?

Someone find the technique in there and lets start a training session. Imagine RV Emma Watson toilet.

Very interesting.

Crazy thing is that I have a relative who didn't hear so good, and while the phone was ringing to inform him of the funeral when he was sleeping, his wife who passed away years earlier asked him why doesn't he hear it and he woke up to answer.

Can't say, I didn't delve much into this.

I don't know what you're referring to, perhaps you can post a 4plebs link?

I see there's a new thread

bump