Can we have some kind of celebration for Lucky Star?

Can we have some kind of celebration for Lucky Star?

>Lucky Star is 10 years old
kill me

>inb4 spookposting

Please no.

Not already

>Original run December 10, 2003 – present
Wait, the manga's still going?

It's pretty embarrassing to admit, but Lucky Star was the first anime I saw that wasn't on Toonami. I loved it even though I didn't catch most of the references.

I watched the whole series on youtube too. Oh, what it was like to be a newfag.

My first was Haruhi on some manga streaming site I can't remember.

I thought it was boring and I didn't know what an ESPer was

>watched ironically because I thought it was weird that a teenage dude was watching anime with girls on it
>end up liking it and heading in to the abyss
Some times I wonder how I owuld have turned out if I had watched sports instead or something

Do you think she is gonna make it?

She'd be like 28 now.

Same here. Haruhi was the second anime I saw, I didnt get any of the references, but I stilled loved it. Episode 9 might be the single funniest episode in anime history.

Akira is my favorite anime character.

What's the problem with that?

Oh god... Ten years...

LS was the series that rekindled my interest for anime (and trigger my autism), before LS I watched only shonen because it was on tv and P&SG (another series I love)
Its still my favorite series even though I watched it many years after it originally aired, and barely understood the references, all because Konata's design (also Haruhi's) caught my attention so much.
When I saw a drawing of Konata I sperged out and asked desperately to a friend who was that girl with the blue hair and from what series she came from, he gave me a weird look but answered and here I am

Did she inherit her mom's health problem?

Lesbian cousin was the best character.

Wait till it's the celebration of the good episodes

I unironically love the first episode and ironically

Everyone has to go out to a bakery tomorrow and eat a cornet head first in their honour.

But which side is the head?

Fuck it, Im gonna do it

Why not a marathon stream?

They only sell vanilla creme filled cornets at the bakery near my house.

I don't have cornets in my country. Do you all live in nipponland?

I live in [Mexico] and some bakeries here are quirky

I sometimes drive my grandma to a Guatemalan bakery she likes to go to, and they have cornets there. I think they must be popular in spic countries.

I live in the United States. That said, I don't think there's a single bakery in this entire country that DOESN'T sell cornets.

I don't even know where around here I would get a choco-coronet. I don't think I've even seen one before.

What even is a cornet?

A musical instrument similar to a trumpet, and a British term for an ice cream cone.

why tho?