56% white

>56% white
>Brown eyes
>Brown hair
>soon to be part of the (((Royal))) family

RIP """"Great"""" Britain and racial purity

Before plastic surgery

She will never been queen and this is accelerationism.

She's a sweet girl and all, I just hate how it was the work of the jew

Plastic surgery. Her appearance does not represent her genes.

Isn't she American? I understand that a member of the Royal Family tried to marry someone from abroad, also American in that case, but why aren't members of the Royal Family seeking to marry within their own populace, as traditionally so? Evidently, the Prince has not been encouraged enough to find a nice, compatible and beautiful British woman, and I know they exist.

william and kate are the heirs to the throne anyway.
Nobody cares about the ginger fucks spawn. He's the scar of the family.

I dont give a shit about her race, i give a shit about her being so damn common. Walks/stomps like most american girls.

every
fucking
time

sheisn't even that hot tbqh

Because he tried to marry an American divorcee, which meant he couldn't take the throne, so the mad bastard advocated

She is literally am African stripper

That he is

harry luvs footfucking
found himself a keeper

She can't be part of the royal family, because Harry is a bastard of captain James Hewitt. Anyway thanks to Diana who was distantly Indian they are not white anyway, so nothing of value has been lost.

kek

Oy vey.
Muh great britan. Images all those centuries of great britan down the drain.
>b-b-but muh jew cock.
Fucking disgusting.

She’s hot and Americans should be proud of her, until we get an ethnostate it’s acceptable to be proud of the occasional halfrican American, she’s hot and isn’t niggerish (literally royaltier European condct) and BTFO all the British sluts to become their princess. America say it with me:
/ourgirl/

Harry isn't royal anyway, Diana had an affair. Probably why he's marrying a barren 36 year old - his paternity won't be exposed in return for him not having children and sealing the false bloodline.

hahahaha yeah cause they were so "Great" up until now

She is le 56% face, older than him and divorced, all big red flags, but this is actually quite a sensible PR move by the Royal Family. Look at the TV ads - if companies want to look modern and appeal to millenials, the first port of call is to get a nigger in. By making the ginger prince (whose only parentage is pretty murky) marry one, they make themselves look modern while not actually tainting the main bloodline. These people don't stay in power for centuries by being unable to adapt.

>to marry within their own populace, as traditionally so?
Not really, traditionally they married members of other European royal families, or more recently the British aristocracy. William (the heir) marrying a commoner is actually a bigger break with the past than this.

You need to lurk moar, Edward was canned because he had natsoc sympathies, that's why they shipped him off to Bermuda as soon as the war started. Marrying a divorcee was a cover story, he could have been King with her as his mistress if that had been the only issue.

They were already G*rmans anyway.

Diana was a Jew on her mother's side, so is Kate. Our monarchy has been kiked.

Daily reminder that Nordic-G*rmanic subhumans aren't white

Looks putrid as fuck but still more attractive then most mulattos and niggers i've seen

It's a shame but at the same time the likeliehood of her passing the "royal line" is false.

I used to live in England (my mother was born there and I was too) and I have dual citizenship, and from what I've learned is that England is about its common people. not the royal family at this point.

Here is a point I want to make regarding the royal family.

#1) their poltical clout means fuck all now. Its all the PMs and what ever wankfest is going on in the house of lords or british parliment. I odn't know I don't care. I fucking american. And our president talks with the prime minister and not the King, the prince, or the queen.

2) Historically, other than being the political nexus of their respective counties, until the magna carta; the royal familily also act as "trend setters" in fahsion. How the sytle of the times would be established by the the clothes the king and queen got, and the norble courts would emulate their style.
--Most news articles focused on the royal family are mainly about style and fashion.

3) Fascism is an inherently aesthetic, therefore inherently fashionable.
Take the argument that it is wrong to combine everything into one soup, becuase it would make everything taste bland, and thats all we would have to eat. So its better to keep these cultures seperate. Is inherently fashonable.
We want distinct uniforms from each other and a distinct style.

I dunno. Just thought I'd bring that up.

never post that meme here again

Royal bloodline is absolutely contaminated anyway, bunch of crypto jews

Looks Italian or greek

I have to ask for honest opinion on a a sensitive matter user.
As it happens, I've behaved admirably in being covert racist and Nazi, except being virgin and wanking excessively.
My weak arms are sore, my white dick has bruises from extensive and prolonged erections
Am I degenerate, should I just kill myself or is it just a phase, I will grow of?
Many thanks for advice in advance anons

is the place for wanking discussion lad