What Sup Forums fanbase is the most devastated?

What Sup Forums fanbase is the most devastated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kono_Light_Novel_ga_Sugoi!#Top_10_female_characters_rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck You

Fuck you. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP's mom

The one you posted.

Fuck you

The cartel

Reifags, I even feel bad for them, being fans of an obviously inferior girl.

This gave me an erection

Can someone tell me how Oreimo ends so I don't feel like I have to finish it

Please

the dude marries kirino his sister

People who liked any other girl but this one.

I don't even know how long it's been but I'm still angry.

are you fucking kidding me

>starting this trash in the first place
Kyousuke "marries" his sister for like 18 seconds and then goes back to being single.
At this point I'm 100% certain being named Kyousuke sentences anime characters to permanent mental retardation.

The one who wants SNW S2.

I saw the picture of Kirino in a pink swimsuit bending down and my dick said "hey let's go watch that"

I didn't know it was a sibling romcom

I will never not be mad.

Undeniably Berserk fans

I still have four episodes left. According to my HD I watched episode 12 in June 2013

Every month is torture, every week is agony, every day is pain

Muira sacrificed us

To be 100% honest with you, I haven't watched the series and just looked it up on Wikipedia after I saw how mad people were

Kyousuke find the balance between Super Kyousuke and Base Kyousuke and becomes Mystic Kyousuke, he fucks her sister and they break up for like 18 hours and then come back together cause the sex was too good.

Negima
>first anime stops before the school festival arc
>second anime is original
>the OADs end before the Negi vs Rakan fight
>the movie was a missed opportunity
>manga stops suddenly
>sequel manga is boring

What's going on? I'm really behind on the manga are the new issues shit? Or just the crap anime?

it's been shit for years now

I've heard that the boat ride is grueling, but doesn't it get better after? r-right?

Chihiro #1

>he thought the boat was over
They have to go back somehow right?

These probably.

I dont even watch bleech and I know thats bullshit.

The IchiRuki shippers are undeniably buttblasted.

Still laughing.

All DB fanbase
Buu fags

That I wont deny but the result is still bullshit.

Anyone who actually kept up with the series after Aizen's defeat should be buttblasted by what happened to it

I was not mad for like a second, and then I saw that.

From what I gather since they got off the boat we are still waiting for them to get through the whole unmindraping casca. Haven't read any of the new chapters since they get to the island and meet the witches but it's not so much of the quality drop, more that Miura just takes forever on this shit. At first I wanted to believe he needed time to think of how to resolve this but it has reached a point that he's just being a lazy faggot.
Literally we were given an amazing manga that was impressive and then the author just decides to cuck us for years with the boat bullshit, and then once he finally gets off the boat he just teases us with a chapter every 6 months.
I swear to god if Miura comes to America I will break his kneecaps and smash his fingers.

I hated SNW, the first episode was amazing, and then it all went to utter shit.

they are a bunch of traitors and it all ends with basically prostitution I was beyond mad.

This stupid bitch, she could have told two specific Gym leaders about Black, but instead goes full stupid and lets him remain trapped in that fucking ball
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hiatus x Hia--
>scrolls through the catalog
Bleach maybe? not sure, since I honestly didn't give a fuck by the end so I wasn't THAT devastated by the shitty ending. Rukiafags, on the other hand, got a bonus reason to be salty about.

Why, she ended with best boy.

>every single image of Renji in the final chapter was just him looking smug and not saying a single word

Not gonna lie, I prefer the fanon version where she's a cutie self-confident tomboy. Her manga version was meh.

I don't even read this series and this got me mad.

DIE GOD DAMN IT DIE

1000+ days!

Black (Hilbert) is a literal 10/10 for special MC's no special bullshit about him compared to the next 4 arcs

That is definitely true! He's a fun MC.

>poor girl
>has to take care of sisters
>is love rival with a literal model
>who's also a brocon pervert
>who's beautiful and successful in spite putting almost no effort into any of the things she does
>wins the oreimob owl
>then just fucking forfeits because she thinks the rival is better than her or some dumb shit
S2 was an asspull and should never have been made.

Oreimo was a master shitpost in manga form
>let's make kirino more and more annoying
>let's destroy every shipping faggot one by one, starting by manami fags and going up
>once everyones hopes are shattered and the kirinofags are smug
>lets break that with no resolution too
I was honestly impressed

I'm 100% convinced the author was butthurt no one liked his main female lead so he intentionally took a dump on all the other girls.

Let my wife Kuroneko rest in peace.

Kirino was the most popular though

Chihiro is so damn cute

In the LN female character rankings Kuroneko placed higher than Kirino in both 2012 and 2013. Kuroneko did not make the chart in 2014 which I'm going to assume is when he took a dump on her character so it matches exactly what I said.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kono_Light_Novel_ga_Sugoi!#Top_10_female_characters_rankings

Reifags.
They were butt blasted after 3.33.

Is this some new shitposting i'm unaware of?

Look at the way he handled Kuroneko, Ayase, and Minami in the later volumes. Kuroneko randomly breaks up with Kyousuke which made no sense and just made her look like an asshole. Ayase got hyper violent, I remember there's a part where she literally pushes him down a flight of stairs. Minami is turned into some evil hellspawn, manipulating everyone from the shadows when she was originally a super sweet boring girl. Every major female character who was competing with Kirino got shat on.

First, everything said in this post is completely false. Secondly, what the hell does even means "intentionally took a dump on all the other girls." and how is relevant whatsoever a popularity poll in the discussion? Besides proving that other user wrong it doesn't relate in any way with your argument and even more, it contradict your "argument" since it only means how good the character of Kirino became with each volume which was as intended by the same author since the beginning and made the whole structure of the series perfect.

>Kuroneko randomly breaks up with Kyousuke which made no sense
It was foreshadowed since before they even began to date, it was fully explained and perfectly fit the character and goals of the same character and handle it in a magnificent way moving the series as intended once again, and this is the 568917 time we already told you so, and don't come and say that is your first time here, lurk the fuck more then.
>Ayase got hyper violent
...I'm at loss of words here, is like you are purposely being an idiot, Ayase never got more or less violent than she was since the moment she decided to meddle into the siblings, on the contrary she becomes a much more comprehensive and tolerable person with the course of the series.
>Minami is turned into some evil hellspawn
I will skip the fact that you said Minami and just call on your stupidity, is not anybody fault that you have the attention span of a 3 years old. Kirino and Manami grudge and it being related to the root of their problems were brought up since the beginning of the series but we never knew what the hell happened back then till it was the moment to deal with it, and that moment happened right after Kirino and Kyousuke relationship move into the next step after volume 9.

>>lets break that with no resolution too
It's called getting BTFO by the editor. His revenge is pic related.

The same volume 12 of Oreimo was a big fuck you to the editor and everyone else working in the novels, as expected of the master.

I honestly believe he did not like his 12th volume.

> it was fully explained and perfectly fit the character and goals of the same character and handle it in a magnificent way moving the series as intended once again

I never got this, why did she break up with him? Take pity on me and explain it again.

Because her goal was her "Destiny Record", nothing else, nothing more. She made an autistic plan to force Kirino to talk things out with Kyousuke and "fix" their relationship, so she started the whole deal of "dating with senpai" only to break up with him and leave him in a condition that forced Kirino to intervene, of course it was a stupid and selfish plan, but that's how Kuroneko is, she never considered the feelings of them and just did as she pleased to make her "Dream World" become real, once the whole issue was over Kirino call her out for playing with their emotions and Kuroneko apologized to them for doing such a stupid thing, but things worked out(thanks to Kirino) at the end so everything ended up as intended. Just in case, Kuroneko "Dream World" was a picture of Kyousuke and Kirino smiling at each other, this "Dream World" changes after the whole issue with the inclusion of Kuroneko in the middle of them(and Saori too but that's other story) implying a change of heart from her part.

>Chapter 199
How can anyone read that much of that shit?

Isurugi Noe.

Chihiro/10

>"Hey guys I have ready the last volume of the series, let's print it!"
>"Awesome, let- woah dude, we can't publish this thing, DUDE, what the fuck happened in the hotel and, D U D E, they are getting married, no way"
>"Man, what are you talking about, look at here, see they break up, nothing happened bro"
>"Hmmm, i'm not sure man, this looks very suspicious"
>"Bro, don't mind little details, the story is just perfect this way"
>"Hmm, alrig- D U D E, what the hell is this in the last page, they break their promise to become normal siblings after the marriage, no way in hell man, you lied to me"
>"No no no no, dude, you don't understand, it was just a brotherly kiss, it doesn't says anywhere they broke the promise"
>"no no no no but here it says tha-"
>"Dude, let's just print it, i'm hungry, you are hungry?"
>"Well yeah but we need to finish thi-"
>"I invite"
>"Hell yeah, let's eat, alright someone print this and publish it already"
>while they are leaving the room Fushimi turns back and laughs

I still haven't recovered.

As expected of the master sisterfucker.

I don't even know what this is, and it made me mad.

What is it?

Nothing is quite as devastated as Herkz at the moment.

At least we got My little kouhai can't be this cute.

We don't even find out who he married

I still remember all the threads with people who thought that Kuroneko or even Ayase were going to win. Oreimo was a bad anime, but the ride was so much fun.
Unfortunately, Eromanga-sensei is no fun at all, and the threads only attract lolicons and JC shitposters who think such a bad anime is a miracle.

Still upset.
The story makes sense for MC to change his mind from liking an unattainable girl to the other one.
Especially for how important she was to the story.

At a certain point in time it just became a 5 minute time killing each week.

I nearly dropped because of that.

Don't insul Hilda.

The boat chapters are not actually bad, it just should have been a few months instead of a literal fucking decade.

I WILL NEVER NOT BE ANGRY ABOUT THIS AAAAAA

>Don't let people make your decisions for you
>Excuse me now, I am going to walk away now so you can get together with the clingy girl telling you to pick her

Who?

>author first manga was borderline-h loli horror which stopped halfway
>next work is a romance manga where everyone develop healthy relationships except the main characters
Ueshiba, never again.

>in spite putting almost no effort into any of the things she does
Did you actually read the LN?

Aquarion.
All this time, these 12 thousand years, the protag was a dog. Woof woof.

More of this

Oreimo threads even nowadays have more posters than Eromanga-sensei threads.
No wonder, I really wanted to give it a chance but it's just so plain I bored myself to death.

MMM DELICIOUS NOEFAG TEARS

This is why Japan ranks lowest on lover satisfaction.

Best girl you can be happy with forever? Nope... fuck your sister or cousin you dumb chinkgook. Bonus points if your sister acts like she hates you more than your worst enemies on a daily basis.

Read the manga. There is a fuckton of shit going on after the anime ends. The final arc was rushed for some reason, but in the end there is *some* sense of closure regarding Chihiro and most other characters.

I actually preferred Kanon and Tenri, but Chihiro a cute indeed

s3 never

Thats a case of the best girl winning, though.

This.

I still like it. Fite me.

This.
But I certainly don't feel bad for those crazy fucks.