AUS/POL/ VICTORIA EDITION

What is up gentlemen?

Sydney train strike means no rail transport and 'roadways will be a mess', minister says

archive.is/ssqwl

Kristina Keneally expected to take Sam Dastyari's Senate seat, Labor insiders say

archive.is/VXFT7

Coalition crackdown plan against violent offenders on bail or parole under fire

archive.is/Q1krU

'No other choice': NSW train workers to strike for 24 hours over pay dispute

baka.com.au/nsw/no-other-choice-nsw-train-workers-to-strike-for-24-hours-over-pay-dispute-20180116-h0j6g8.html

'Barbaric' barber's brawl: African thug is jailed after storming a hairdressing shop with gang of 15 youths and attacking customers with electric clippers and a hatchet in revenge attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5274929/African-thug-jailed-Footscray-barbershop-brawl.html

obligatory mahmoud taha

Daily Mail is more redpilled than Aussie papers.

wassup cunts

>niggers and mudslimes attacking bogans, their political and ideological equals
>why this is anything but pure comedy

Why is this allowed? Its fucking extortion, im with dodo but not my choice. Can only shitpost coz phone came through

> sept 2016
Get relevant mate and report recent shit

Mates a copper in Sydney, says the shut we see about ethnic is only the "less extreme" shot that they do. The public servants I'm government are shitting themselves because they done fucked up . The cops can't even control this shit anymore.

Next thing you know , we will have the bikers protecting us like in Ireland with the chimps.

A Canadian from South Park

Shit*

What up lads, what are your plans for the year? What are you studying?

>Just got accepted into paramedicine

The government will ever admit it and it’ll end up costing us all

It already is, Malcunt just gave himself and his staff more money for fuck all.

Reminder that Australians are no-gun faggots that love sudanese cock and gay marriage.

And?

You spelt get fucked wrong

No point arguing with sheep fuckers, they have it bad enough as it is.

True

These train driver dickheads get ridiculous amount of money anyway, they can go get fucked. I;m in Victoria and they made the fees even more expensive now for Myki.