Why?

>Fully grown adult male
>Sounds like a 10 year old squiggly kid

Why does Japan likes to use female voice actress to voice adult male characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIplWxMFUNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does it matter?

At least Naruto has a raspy voice. Goku and Kenshin are just straight up gay.

Kenshin is seriously fucked, he's 28 and has the body of a teenage girl. He can't even use the top hiten mitsurugi moves properly, the series would be way better with Seijuro or Saito as protagonist
SAY GOZARU ONE MORE TIME MOTHERFUCKER

because japanese are autistic and refuse to change out VAs from the time of their inception. the ONLY reason why goku and naruto don't have men voicing them is because their characters started off as children and women are better at making young boy voices than men are.

Kenshin kinda fits since he's small and feminine, Goku kinda triggers my autism since he does look like male and muscular

Adult naruto actually doesn't sound too bad but japan really does have to get over their same voice actor fetish and give kids new VA's when they timeskip.

Because it doesn't feel natural you raging fag

This
Thats what I love about the dub. Once Goku became an adult, they gave him a man VA and the his old VA went to voice Gohan

goku and kenshin are good

why do you complain about the voices but hate dubs?

both are shit.

no they're not, goku sounds like a geriatric granny and kenshing like a tranny, the actor of the live action had a better voice

Actually It was gohan's VA that they used to voice Goku since dragonball's funimation dub came after DBZ's

>goku
>good
I love the granny, but her voice really doesn't work for Goku anymore.
Goku really is a bitch for her to voice, she is an old lady who is supposed to voice a muscular man in his forties that is already even a grandpa, but is also a manchild so he must sound like and adult who is also a kid at heart.
She did a stellar job as black probably no one will be able to match her performance as him, but goku himself just doesn't work for the old lady anymore.

>Goku and Kenshin are garbage in Japanese but good in English
>Naruto is garbage in English but okay in Japanese
it's like the fucking monkey's paw

They are all garbage

they even kept the same VA for naruto as he grows older in the dub, but listening to him in Boruto, it just sounds like hes so incredibly bored/tired now. and yes i realize he WAS tired, but i mean even at the end after he's supposed to have found balance, it still sounds like someone half-asleep talking.

>character is excellent in English and Japanese
dog bless Watanabe

>but listening to him in Boruto, it just sounds like hes so incredibly bored/tired now. and yes i realize he WAS tired, but i mean even at the end after he's supposed to have found balance, it still sounds like someone half-asleep talking.
are you talking about the sub or dub?

what sucks is Maile was such a good kid Naruto in the dub, but unlike Junko she couldn't age her voice up effectively
they should have just gotten a man to voice Naruto as soon as they started dubbing Shippuden

Japs are autistic and would throw a bitchfit if one of their precious seiyus got replaced.

I think the english VA is a better match for Goku. He give the character much more personality and laid back attitude

They only have to pay them 70% of what a male voice actor makes

how can they even recover?

based Japan

>why anime isn't like real life?

Every fucking time

Japanese men are monotone or non-masculine everytime

Fucking subtards only defend listening to it because MUH OTAKUISM

are you seriously mad that people criticize shitty voice acting?

goku and naruto are like this, because the story begins for several years about their youth, and children are usually being voiced by adult women, as adult men sound too old and kids voices change over time. They don't change the voices when they grow up, because the fans got too used to them.

And Kenshin, honestly, look at him. I know he is badass and all that crap, but he looks like a girl with a flat chest

>shitty

there is no way you think Goku's shitty grandma voice is even listenable

It really fits him, he was never your childhood superhero with manly voice, get over it already.

holy shit Sup Forums

There are fat women who lie on the Internet to get male attention. They don't normally get it. Stop giving them what they want and have them break.

women just do it better

gokus grandma voice is the voice of goku

>They don't normally get it
since when?

Never had a problem with Naruto or Luffy's voices but Goku's is just awful.

Probably too much screaming on those old lungs.

Breaks the character?

Americans may not know this but Goku is a stereotypical dumb countryman with a strong accent and those characters usually have very high pitched voices

Because it triggers braindead shounenkiddies like you. Now kill yourself.

BAH-TOE-SAI THE SLASHER?!

>americans finding out for the first time that their childhood hero is supposed to be a manchild all along

Goku's voice fits. Only dub faggots think otherwise.

Forget the voices; why can't we get actually competent, smart shounen MCs again? They weren't that rare in the 90s.

Doesn't matter if it's fitting when it sounds terrible.

>when it sounds terrible.
That's just your opinion.

I love Goku's manchild voice.

At least black sounds good.

Better question; why don't you go back to Gaia? Why can't Narutards just go where they're wanted?

Not watching the dub first helps a lot.
>watching the dub that shits on all the voices instead of waiting for Goku's voice to grow on you
Fucking casuals.

The hero in opera is most commonly a Tenor voice.

>good in English

I can stand goku's voice until he start that "dadadadada" nonsense. I hate dubs in general tho

not in English
youtube.com/watch?v=CIplWxMFUNs

What is it with old hags voicing the most popular characters anime?