Eromanga Sensei

This is the greatest love story ever told.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-beZJVwHd4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xeM5ITnOIPE
youtu.be/U9YCvi_pRAM?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=YlSh5SSVyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-05-10/how-oreimo-made-little-sisters-a-big-deal/.115913
eromanga-sensei.com/story/#images/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll never be told.

preview

youtube.com/watch?v=-beZJVwHd4Y

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. How can any other girl even compete?

>この動画は、お住まいの国では公開されていません

What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xeM5ITnOIPE

So the sister wants to bang her brother now? This seems like Stockholm syndrome

She's too good for him anyway, he should just continue denying he wants to sniff his imouto's ass.

The sister wanted to bang her brother since she was 9, long before she became a shut-in.

>now

The brother wanted to fuck her when she was 9 too so it seems like they wasted 3 years and missed out on JS sex.

He was 12, I doubt he could do anything.

Friendly reminder that Daiz prefers Elf to Sagiri on this series.
In fact, he goes as far as to value all side-characters over Sagiri at that.

Reminder that Daiz supports double spacing like the huge faggot he is.

DOES

THIS

TRIGGER

YOU

NU-Sup Forums?

Now seriously, get a fucking clue already. People have typed like this in Animesuki even before Sup Forums existed as a board on 4chins.

t. Daiz

That only makes Sagiri objectively better.

Reminder that Daiz likes it up the butt.

Just like Sagiri.

>only makes Sagiri objectively better.

How so? Daiz has pretty good taste in Anime girls.

Ignore daiz posting.
Hide daiz posting.
Report daiz posting.

Fucking nyaa drama infesting the entire board.

Someone post the webm. You know the one.

Is Elf going to get cucked or can she win?

She has about as much of a chance to win as Kuroneko did in OreImo.

youtu.be/U9YCvi_pRAM?t=53s

sagiri must die

Why the shotgun?

it's the shotgun of love

So basically 100% until the Kirinofags sent death threats and forced the author to pander to their delusions.

Pretty much.
The same will happen here with Sagiri though. There is no hope left.

Nice delusion there, it was a nekofag who kept threatening him.

I can't keep living anymore without getting my daily dose of posts like this

Ochinchin

HIME!

Also how far apart are they? I know Masamune is in high school and Elf is probably close to Sagiri (middle school?)

Slut

Whore

>the MC will never try to starve her out of her room by just giving her water and telling her to go to the living room if she wants food instead of enabling her horrible lifestyle.
>the MC will never fuck Megumi in his room next to Sagiri's one so she hears her moans and cries herself to sleep
>the MC will never get a gf and ignore that little self-absorbed bitch Sagiri is.
>the MC will always be a complacent doormat beta because this is anime after all.
why

She is greatest girl in this show. Too bad she will not really be an important in place of bland characters like Sagiri.

>tfw to intelligent for otaku trash

Slut

That's not a bad word in my dictionary.

Prude.

Megumi thighs

AOTY

>the MC will never try to starve her out of her room by just giving her water and telling her to go to the living room if she wants food instead of enabling her horrible lifestyle.

fucking this. he doesnt need to serve food to a girl he barely knows about.

Is that related to OreImo? Not only by the Claris opening, but the same author/illustrator? I feel like Kirino is going to pop out anytime, beat the MC to death and steal his imouto.

That's what he would do if he really appreciated or loved her. It's called tough love, not letting someone you care for ruin his/her life by becoming a shut-in.

That's what he should have done after the first month or so. The fact that he did bring her food to her doorstep every day several times a day for more than a year every day just hoping she'll show her face to him shows how much of a beta bitch boy he is. What did he even think he'd achieve with this?

Related? No.

too bad elf is the new Kuroneko

Fushimi finds a way

Elf a best

The opening song is so good and catchy that I pretty much only started watching the anime because I accidentally listened to it on Youtube.

Help, I can't stop listening to the opening song, it's been on repeat for hours now.

Coincidentally I only started watching Oreimo and Madoka all those years ago because of the OP too.

The ED is so addicting

youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk

ClariS + Trysail is an awesome combo, the producers actually seem to care about this show.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-05-10/how-oreimo-made-little-sisters-a-big-deal/.115913

>Oreimo didn't start off as a romance. The first volume tells a simple, heartwarming story about siblings learning to reconnect.

Siblings reconnecting over incest eroge.

>“If I had to write a new little sister-themed story right this minute, I'd like to try my hand at a new setting,” he says. “I might make the characters go to another world and have adventures there. It'd be one of those isekai stories.”

Here we go.

>Perhaps the most notable thing about Oreimo was how it convinced so many people that it wasn't about incest at all until the very end.

Tough love turns her into a slut like Megumin who'll suck Boruto Thunderchinko's dick at the age of 13. Being a nice and good onii-chan turns her into the good pure girl she currently is.

>being a doormat to girls is the way to go.
Being a nice and good onii-chan turns her into a girl that won't respect him. Tough love in this case is showing her you ain't gonna be her bitch. A guy who does that just shows how needy and insecure about himself he is.
This is actually why I like this show. I have high hopes on the author pulling another troll like that.

We're talking about a cute loli imouto not a 3DPD granny. He feeds her healthy food and takes care of her after a trauma. That's a good onii-chan.

>Fushimi makes Sagiri and Masamune blood related in volume 10, after they've already crossed many lines

>Fushimi makes Sagiri and Masamune cross many lines only to make the MC bored with her and make him fuck the other girls
>Sagiri heartbroken
>The popular girls like Megumi or Elf dare her to do anything and she cries her heart out
>MC tells her to stop bitching

I want to tickle Sagiri's feet.

What a shame.

SOON

eromanga-sensei.com/story/#images/1

What a twist

>LN about a guy falling in love with his sister
>Kuroneko fags are still delusional enough to think their shitty side girl stood a chance even 4 years later
get a girp

never ever post this again

Nice art

sloot

Why do people call this incest? Even as NBR it's shit. They were siblings for less than a third of Saigiri's life. The appeal of incest is that they grew together.

>Greatest love story ever told
>Posting anything other than Toradora
You failed, user

Because legally they're siblings and behave just like so all the time. They're so good at it that sometimes you forget that they're NBR, at least that's how it feels reading the novels.

Go back to wear you belong (((Diaz)))

Ochinchin desu ne

How to train your elf.

LQ cover of the Newlyweds volume that comes out next month.

Would you guys let her make you food?

Only if she does it with a naked apron

>She would do it and ask you to film her to have more material to draw

Oh god this volume is going to be pure diabetes isn't it?
Fuck off Manami.

Yes.
Until the aunt shows up

I can only see Kyouka getting in the way if it turns out that they're related by blood somehow.

Sup Forums BTFO

>Implying I have friends

Why would she stop them? The aunt was eager for the dick of her brother.

Assuming she's ok with it, she's still the adult responsible for them and if word gets out that a popular LN author is fucking his sister, she get's shit on too.

Is this a motherfucking konosuba reference?

>when the neighbor starts getting close to nii-san

But she seems like someone who would constantly be on her phone.

Hello darkness my old friend

Anime-only fag here, now that she's confessed and he's confessed how long do they draw out this misunderstanding?

I'm not sure why, but I have the strangest feeling when watching Fushimi's work. It's like 27 layers of irony wrapping back around to genuine enjoyment, and I haven't felt this way since Oreimo. It's the most finely crafted memery. I think Fushimi is art.

Really fucking long. Longer than what the anime might cover.
If it helps make you feel better, it was resolved in the novels.

You won't see it cleared unless they make another season or make it 25 episodes long.

Where would she get a gun?

Internet.

Would Japan allow it?