Remove one political leader from history

Remove one political leader from history.
All their actions, treaties, negotiations are wiped clean from the record books, and all their constituents never knew they existed.

How does the world change?

If Wilson didn't do it I'm sure that they kikes would have found another way to implement their system in the United States.

Churchill

Obama

Lenin

Communism never happened

Bismarck
No world wars?

well at least we wouldn't have Trump

tsar Alexander I

LBJ.

Hitler.

A lot less dead white people, and the worlds industrial base stays in Europe who won't just up and hand it over to the Chinese to make a handful of western elites rich.

And white people will still be able to look out fo their own interests without the stigma brought about by the Nazis complete and utter failure.

And the commies won't have the freedom to waltz all over Europe.

I knew this fucking post would be made by a leaf

Pfft, I'm sure your knowledge of world history only goes as far back as 10 years as well

This.

fuck that nigger loving piece of shit. he's the reason for pretty much everything wrong with this country these days.

Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus

Nope, my major was actually world history.

yeah, w/o the Nazi ideological disadvantages they probably could have taken most of western Europe and brokered peace w/o involving America

Remove Alexander of Macedon
No Abrahamic religion today
Based Zoroastrian morality influence the whole world

So Teddy becomes president again after Taft?

Churchill would be a good one. Or whoever would of been there pumping his viewpoint, leading to the second world war falling into place as it did. I honestly don't think 1930's Germany wanted to seize France, if they'd of been allowed to expand eastward. Maybe took some territory back from them, but then so what imo. The problem of both a belligerent imperialist Germany and a belligerent imperialist Soviet Union would of solved themselves. I imagine there would be a winning Germany, with decades of civil unrest and insurgency in Russian occupied territory. I think the two were destined to fight. They were ideologically opposed. In the US, there would likely of been an ideological proxy war waged between fascism and communism, waged by both actors. It would of been good to have some fash. We'd be less culturally marxist today. The West itself would be so. Probably wouldn't of had all the shit in the 1960's were it so.
Somewhere in there, the US and USSR would of addressed Japanese imperialism I imagine. Meanwhile the UK and France could of further fortified and militarized themselves, deterring German interference in western Europe; I think regardless of if a firebrand Churchill was around, that strong Chamberlain-style appeasement ideology would of went on forever.

Poland ect. would of been fucked, but, Poland was destined to be fucked no matter what.

FDR.
Humanity is quite literally saved.
>No UN
>No Gibs me dat
>No gun control

Does Marx count?

Cause I'd just remove him and then not only Communism but Critical Theory would also never have come into being.

Without Hitler, Russia would have taken Europe.

He wasn't even the original leader mate. If anything, remove english philosophers that inspired french memevolution.

Remove Hitler, and we get to be nationalists again.

Jimmy Carter, no trilateral commission.

Remove Juan Domingo Peron, now Argentina is first world

retarded medfag

lyndon johnson, literally the worst president ever

The Rothchilde patriarch you stupid mouthbreathers

>28 posts

y'all a bunch of faggots