Lynch Diggers

If you fucking dig into the butter tub instead of skimming from the surface like a normal fucking human being, you deserve to be fucking shot.

Only subhumans dig instead of skim, the only thing you do when you dig, is make the butter harder to scrape out as it depletes. You also make it look less appealing.

Learn to SCRAPE from the FUCKING surface.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kerrygold-Pure-Irish-Butter-Salted/dp/B000CC1FM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_butter_dish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are tubs of butter a popular thing? I only ever see squares of butter with a wrapper around it

Digger here, I need a good dollop all at once, fight me wog.

Take your thread to /bant/

So Digger is a term for an Australian soldier... Yeah I saw red for a moment.
Also Slide thread.

From my experience it's mostly tubs, but most people do have the squares. Tubs are better for holding larger amount of butter

Diggers are niggers I always say.

This, also don't get crumbs in there

Your milk comes in bags too. I can confirm in my country we have tubs.

this is not butter. i can tell from the lid that it is "i can't believe it's not butter"

This.

OP makes a very good point.

It's surprisingly hard to find a pic of a butter tub with someone stabbing a knife into it, and I was too lazy to do it myself.

The fuck is wrong with you fat faggot mutts. You're the fattest fucks on earth yet you constantly make these frankenstein products designed around "le less fat"
this is why the potato famine almost wiped your people out

For all intensive purposes, butter flavored spread IS butter

Boomers are stuck in the 80s when fat was "bad" (don't eat eggs but make sure you get your 11 servings of grain, goyim)

Margarine niggers need to be lynched. Enjoy your (((soybean))) oil.

There's nothing wrong with soy

If its in a tub its not real butter
also
faggot

Where do you think we are?

i just learned last week that the phrase is "intents and purposes" and not "intensive purposes". I had been using it wrong for decades, but oddly its pretty interchangable.

Wtf is wrong with your butter. Why is it in a tub? Butter belongs on a butter dish where you can easily slice off the amount you want.

Disinfo: the board. Or was that rhetorical.

It's a meme, I know it's intents and purposes. You brainlets are a diamond dozen

Butter flavored spread spreads at colder temperatures so you don't have to leave the butter sitting out all the time to become a bacterial colony

Phytoestrogen count says otherwise.

There's nothing wrong with phytoestrogens then, jesus

Intents and purposes is what you meant.

post the full screen cap you joke stealing fag

Butter dishes have glass lids to keep out bacteria. Provided you aren't rubbing your crotch on it, it's not going to go bad. Lift lid, use knife to slice off butter pat, replace lid. This isn't rocket science.

This made me laugh because I'm showing it to my wife later!

you used to call them spades, right

Phytoestrogens mimic estrogen in the human body. This fucks up the horomonal balance of both males and females. They wreak havoc on the endocrine system.

Eat what you like. Drink what you like. Smoke what you like. Just don't bitch later.

Also Lurpack comes in plastic tubs and that's definitely real butter.

Posts like this are a true blessing in the skies. Thanks anom

to make sure I don't get crumbs in the tub, I have a separate plate for all of the butter I pull out

b-but im not a brainlet...I did not know till last week which way to say it. Well maybe i did and forgot, might be getting old timers disease.

Im so fucking tired of Country Crock
Any burgers use this shit?
Its soybean oil, beta carotene, salt, and vinegar
and they expect me to think its butter

I like it, but honestly just whatever's the cheapest per ounce is what I get

>old timers
Kek, well plaid

That ain't butter. It's vegetable oil that will clog your arteries.

yeah big tubs of fucking estrogen soybean oil with coloring and salt and vinegar
thats butter for us now
this is what butter is in the USA now
jesus christ

It will be illegal soon as trans fat gets banned. As a spray or oil it will still exist though.

There's plenty of butter available, I just prefer spread

it doesn't clog shit man, theres nothing in it, thats how they have been allowed to make so many replicas of it, its marketed as "healthy butter"

>trans fat
they have zero trans fat
do you even read the fucking tubs of it
hell they even plaster it all over the front of the tub too
>LOOK THIS BUTTER IS BETTER, IT HAS NO TRANSFAT
>DONT GET REAL BUTTER GOYIM, GET THIS HEALTHY SOYBEAN OIL THAT LOOKS LIKE BUTTER

pic related, look at those ingredients
we have about 8 brands and they make you think you have options, but they are ALL made out of the same shit, soybean oil, water, salt, vinegar
do other countries only have this shit too?

Butter is still available for purchase user

show me one brand of REAL BUTTER that is sold in the USA
show me a pic
and even if you find one, you can bet it costs 80 gorrilion dollars while this soybean oil shit is priced at the regular price of butter is other countries

Fork over the shekels or get fucked

a saw a butter knife once with a copper core that took the heat from the hand holding it and transferred it to the blade. it actually worked quite effectively. butter knife technology

i think i'll get a heated butter knife. i like butter but i dont like havign to leave it out to soften before i eat it. and i dont lik trying to spread cold hard butter across bread it doesn't work... or maybe if i had like a butter dish heated with a tea candle or something.. hmmmm

>(((soybean oil)))

I'm not at the store but I know for a fact you can buy 4 sticks (1 lb) of butter, salted or unsalted, for like a couple bucks. Ask your mother to get you some next time she picks up your tendies

Okay then, how do they make an oil spreadable if there's no hydrogenation? That's the exact reason this shit was unhealty before, it's still solid at your internal temperature.

Any grocery store has butter, it's in the dairy case faggot. It's like $2 a pound in quarter pound sticks metered by tblsp. It's the milkfat they removed to make skim shit.

Had some in my fridge. Shitty Walmart brand

I don't buy the shit faggot, I use real butter. It was ask hydrogenated before and when they banned trans fat, they must have switched to something else.

slide thead and sage.

am i missing some sort of meme?

Brand: Kirkland
Ingredients: pasteurized cream (milk), salt.
Cost: less than 3 bucks a pound.

If you ever bought groceries or cooked food, you would know this.

Try this Amish Butter Roll. You can cut it into slices like provolone cheese and it's the best butter at any store.

There is no meme, skim don't dig. Only uncultured, degenerate swine take out chunks.

well sure but in this country you dont find tubs, back when i lived in england i did get the tubs but who actually digs in? you expose more surface area to volume of the butter thus making it go bad faster

this is what i wanted to show you faggots
the only brand we have is store brand, we don't even have a name brand of butter in the USA
other countries do
and no, stick butter instead of the tub does not mean its different, its soybean oil too
the USA literally has no name brand butter, just store brand (great value) and thats about fucking it and its over priced as FUCK and contains only some butter, it also contains a fuck ton of canola oil or soybean oil
but no lets pretend this is normal

>in tub
>real butter

everyone knows that butter comes in this paper foil thingy

Consider yourself fucking lucky that you haven't seen or met any diggers. It's truly fucking horrific what they do, it's a fucking abomination.

They could be anyone, your friends, your family, your coworkers, a passing stranger on the street. Always be vigilante.

I use sticks of butter for cooking and the tubs as spread....

do u have ptsd or some shit?

Land o Lakes, among others. user just talk to your mom

doesn't exist outside of your local bubble or at all
get out soybean shill

This is good advice, you should have followed it.

Not true, even walmart has name brand butter. I buy the pure Irish butter. It comes in sticks and tubs.

amazon.com/Kerrygold-Pure-Irish-Butter-Salted/dp/B000CC1FM8

>try to talk about butter
>user decides to put his big boy pants on & bully me
you're a fucking bully & a pleb

Just memeing friend. No harm intended

Hey user, check out the french butter dish:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_butter_dish

This lets you keep butter at room temperature without it going bad and is pretty much a GODSEND. They use these things in Asgard for fuck's sake.

I haven't ripped a piece of bread since getting one. I use way more butter than I should, because it's so easy, and that's EXCELLENT. Now I eat fewer carbs and I'm losing weight thanks to my deliciously high butter intake.

I ain't even trollin'

costs like $2.50

actually cheaper per calorie than most foods.

so not only are you taking phytoestrogens intentionally to save a couple dollars every couple weeks but you are intentionally cutting out one of the most important precursors to testosterone which is saturated fat.

I'd give up a lot of things in my fridge before I give up my butter for that soy shit.

Vigilant*, however, if you want to take matters into your own hands and "deal" with these fuckers, that would be good too.

Fake butter is much worse for you than Real butter. It's just cheaper and easier to use because it comes in a big tub.

But real butter.

land o lakes is soybean oil faggot, google the ingredients

Yeah, we were led down that path (((intentionally))) and it's hard to come back from it. Now I fucking love butter. I put it in my coffee instead of sugar. It's a borderline superfood.

good post, might get one

Now show us the count for beer.

after i have had my soybean butter i like to eat some may, lets look at our fine quality american mayo
WHO /BUTTER BELIEVER/ HERE REEEEEEE?

They make both, "margarine" (soy shit) and real butter.

I'll look into it, but what makes this version better than a normal butter dish?

Uh oh!

why not just use lard? more legit from my pov

what a joke this shit is

They can't call it butter if it's not butter.

This is butter.

a bad joke

Phytoestrogen binds to estrogen receptors and alters your body's production and absorption of natural estrogen, throwing off your hormonal balance and thus screwing up the fine-tuning all sorts of chemical levels throughout your body but especially in your endocrine hormones. It is worth limiting your consumption or avoiding them.

This post is so Sup Forums it made my eyes bleed.

Jesus, being this upset about something so insignificant. Can we please shoot all smokers first?

It looks like a normal butter dish would do better.
Also, you can keep butter at room temperature without it going bad, even without a butter dish.

Get something that isn't based on soybean oil. The subtle harm caused by phytoestrogen over time is REAL.

Smokers will at least die an early death. Diggers will live long and fruitful lives, this makes me furious and cannot go on further.

At my supermarket there are 2 store brands as well as Challenge Butter and Land-o-Lakes, all of these are pure butter, not tub shit that's whipped with soybean oil. Buy stick butter, not tub shit.

I honestly don't care, I have a lot of shit going on in my life so being able to spread butter that is 40°F is worth whatever alleged harm

Digits speak truth.

Avoid tub "butter" or anything with soybean oil

This thread really butters my tendies

that seems kinda nasty, do people really butter their freshly cooked tendies?