Sweden fuck

sweden fuck
>In a new law, the Swiss government has banned the common culinary practice of throwing the crustaceans into boiling water while they are still conscious.
>The move is a response to studies that suggest lobsters are sentient with advanced nervous systems that may feel pain.
>From March 2018, lobsters being prepared in Switzerland will need to be knocked out before they're put to death, or killed instantly. They'll also get other protections while in transit.

>cnn.com/travel/article/switzerland-lobster-boiling-banned/?iid=ob_travel_core_homepage

just cut my dick off, this is a woman's world now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-W37TDK6dBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently, due to the nature of shellfish, boiling them alive actually is the most humane way of killing them. Because stabbing them just paralyzes them due to the nature of a distributed nervous system.

So this is actually crueler.

Why do you need other people to torture animals for you to feel masculine?

Jordan B Peterson has a whole thing he says about lobsters that is now bullshit.

Show tits.

Sweden and switzerland are the same place now? And four posters ahead of me already knew this? I must really be out of the loop.

give bob

>sweden fuck
What does this have to do with Sweden, my mutt friend?

>lobsters being prepared in Switzerland will need to be knocked out

>I don't wanna live if I can't torture shellfish
user, I...

pretty sure it's low quality lobster bait.

Show me a picture of your cunt.

i'll actually answer you, rather than just tell you to go screw yourself.
the answer is because men, ACTUAL men, not sissified, castrated "nu-males", have innate biological drives to live their lives in certain manners that are essentially in accordance with nature. we are driven to be independent, autonomous, free and frankly quite simple.
Part of this, in fact CENTRAL to this, is our hunting instinct. the instinct to HUNT goes hand and hand with the instinct to KILL.
our society has drifted so far from MASCULINITY and OUR BASIC HUMAN NATURES that we've begun to demonize these natural instincts.
the thing is that because men historically did most of the dirty work FOR women, as women take more control of our society, our society develops manifestations of ignorant naive and sheltered female nature. THIS IS ONE OF THEM and even though you might have "fee fees" about "the poor innocent lobster", what you are MISSING are the aspects that are crucial to your animal human nature, your survival, your freedom, your autonomy. your DENIAL of those things and especially your support for the LEGISLATION AGAINST THOSE THINGS is the greatest tragedy the human race has ever known.

>Hermit crab abandons shell after being electrocuted
>This proves arthropods suffer the way we do
>Reacting to negative stimulus means pain

Might as well stop eating everything then.

Sweden and Switzerland aren't the same. You're definitely not in the 56%

might as well stop stepping on bugs then.

Seems logical to me. It's something a civilized country would do. No reason to make it suffer.

Good to see a country caring about animal rights.

I won't claim to have cooked lobsters myself but won't those things attack you?

Anybody who actually promotes the torture of animals is a subhuman shitskin.

Or just..you know...kill it in a humane way

the process began where you would put the faggot in cold water and bring it to a roiling boil - not toss it in 300F water. fuck.

Ha faggot mantitties

>sweden fuck
indded

There's a kill spot on em I think like crabs so it's not that troubling

Checked. Now show boipussy.

so this is the power of soy

I guess it makes sense and either way not a big deal
just use the scissors right before you drop it in
>this kills the crab.jpg

Boiling a lobster has nothing to do with hunting. It's cooking, which is a feminine role. I would agree if there was some kind of ritualistic bonding experience or cultural significance to engaging in the cruel act - cruelty in that context could be hardening and increase bonds - but there isn't and I think reacting to this in the way people are is really overdramatic. You're especially are arguing like someone who resents morality and sees it as an obstacle to muh anarchic man world.

The home lobotomy suggested by the Swiss government is worse than useless. Their nervous system is distributed throughout their bodies, all you're doing is paralyzing them.

They don't have the ability to suffer, why bother?

Would you boil goats, cows and pigs alive? If there is a difference in taste I can somewhat understand it. Otherwise I fail to see the problem in killing anything as fast as possible.

>cooking, which is a feminine role.
wrong. cooking is masculine af

well i didn't expect a real decent response from you, honestly. I expected this typical gaslighting crap. I took the time to explain it to you. you want to say "hur durrrr no it has nothing to do with that becuz cooking is a feminine thing hur durrr" then that's your decision. at the end of the day, you know the truth in what i'm saying and so does everyone else reading this. you just don't want to face up to it because of your ideological positions.

Joe Rogan thinks there is a great possibility plants feel pain and it is going to make vegans commit mass suicide

TITS OR GTFO

>It's cooking, which is a feminine role
burgers ...

why are so insecure about your "virility"

Mission failed: we'll get 'em next time

sharpie in pooper + shoe on head, satan

Why not just give the lobsters head a smack with a hammer before you boil it?

Your nervous system is distributed throughout your body too. If I cut off your head, you'll still die quickly

i don't think anyone ever claimed there was "a problem" in killing things as fast as possible. that's literally a statement and position you just invented all on your own in your own head. but legislating it and punishing HUMANS (who presumably also have families and responsibilities, BTW) because you don't like the way they're cooking their food is frankly a massive HUMAN rights violation.

AND the ultimate point speaks to the culture and the attitudes that are growing in our collective human unconsciousness, which are attitudes that reject human nature, masculinity, the darker sides of our nature that kept us free and independent rather than enslaved to the social machine. i presume you have no respect for those things which just means you're a part of the problem, like so many in our modern day culture now.

I am not an expert in cooking but isn't boiling them the most humane way of killing them ?

why not? good question! do it! i don't think anybody, including myself, ever suggested that you shouldn't. We're talking about a law that makes not doing so illegal. so lets cut the strawman horseshit, right bud? this is the second time you've tried to pull it now!

>not boiling animals alive is unmasculine

so asians are manly as fuck since they cook dogs alive right

>go to switzerland
>eat lobster
So this is the true power of the Amerifat

>frenchww2armycolorized.jpg

I actually agree with this. You dont need to torture your food before you eat it

Same goes for kosher and halal slaughter, shit is straight evil

Humans and other higher order organisms have a central nervous system whereas arthropods do not. Which of these ganglia should you spike to disable "pain"? Apples and oranges you uneducated fuck.

This is a Christian board.
Only at a high level. 99% of cooking is women's work.
Not an argument.
Already posted them, schlomo.
I mean that in the sense that 99% of meals ever made have been made by women, not that men shouldn't cook.
This is a Christian board.
They're just barbarian larping.

who cares, humans kill things, sometimes its ugly. we do it to survive. whether or not you think it's best for the lobster or not to kill it first, this is an outcrop of a cultural attitude against human nature, against our very primal natures and all of the strength and autonomy and independence that accompanies that primal nature.

wrong pic

as someone pointed out, this really isn't an argument of any sort.
but yeah, asians are actually, in this respect, much more in tune with their human nature and significantly less burdened with self-hatred and neurosis about what they need to do to survive.

i don't know that i'd call them "more manly" overall, but that implication isn't relevant to the conversation. the only point is that they aren't living in societies that are seeking to emasculate them on this particular issue (though their society seeks to emasculate them on other issues).

>e. i presume you have no respect for those things which just means you're a part of the problem
Everyone but me are part of the problem. When you go on facebook and spam the truth like I have done, when you tell people irl the truth, when you use your real name online and spam the truth, you might not be a part of the problem. Until then, you are more responsible for the feminization of our society then me.
Just kill it with a hammer.

oh i see, you have a jesus complex. that's nice. you're a very special snowflake, ok? does that make you happy? if it makes you happy and it's what you want to hear so desperately, i'll say it.

>This is a Christian board
I know, but your last digits don't fool anyone Satan.
How much of a fucking beta cuck sub-human do you have to be to care about the feelings of a fucking shrimp? You are a disgrace to humanity, kys.

>Which of these ganglia should you spike to disable "pain"? Apples and oranges you uneducated fuck.
I can clearly see the head in both pictures. Just because a chicken runs around after you cut of it's head does not mean you did not kill it fast.

Soon people will be fighting for plants' rights

>Europeans showing empathy for animals
>FILTHY YUROPOORS ISRAEL/US NUMBA 1 MAGA
What can be done about the mutt problem?

So you will bitch and whine and an anonboard about how your society is taking away your masculinety, but you won't tell a single person irl about the nature of women. Keep crying bitch.

Nothing, they're too far gone.

It's sad with live in times where empathy for animals is looked at as a bad thing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't say it's bad. I say that I would rather kill it quick and painless rather than slow and agonising.

Boiling alive. It's OK, they're not sentient.

>Just kill it with a hammer.
You've never killed a lobster, have you? If you bash it, you'll just get pieces of shell everywhere.

People in general empathize with animals. It's very human, and probably specifically more prevalent in whites given how dominant white people are in animal rights advocacy.

If they were fighting for the lobsters right's, then why is it legal to kill lobsters just to eat them? If it was custom to throw chickens into boiling water alive, would you be ok with saying to people, "hey, kill it first", or is that the slippery slope to giving chickens human rights?

You can't really compare chickens with lobsters. Chickens have a single brain located in their heads whereas lobsters have lots of little "brains" scattered throughout their bodies. Imagine if you controlled your limbs the way you control your intestines that's what it is to be a lobster. You're projecting experience where these is none.

Whats worse is how far some pussies will go in killing a mouse. People actually build co2 gas chambers to put mice caught in sticky traps out of their misery instead of hitting it on the head. I know sticky traps are a bit inhumane because they are stuck there suffering but some people build a mini mouse Auschwitz because they can't bear to do it the quick way.

if you cut a chicken's head off while it's still alive you already fucked up, you're supposed to snap its neck first

Actually, it's probably more specifically an Aryan thing, given how vegetarianism is traditionally valued in India.

>anticivilizing countries talking shit about civilized countries

kek

It's not about the killing part. Dog eat dog is part of our nature, except for vegans that deny their own existence. However, not inflicting more suffering than needed is part of being human.

although its excessive to build a gaschamber like that, i'd be reluctant to step on a rat mostly cause of the mess it'd make.
What's a good way to get rid of vermin without making a mess or making a mini-auschwitz?

about the nature of women, wtf?
and now your big argument is that i'm posting here and somehow that is "bad"?
uh ok, i think when you get the point where you're resorting to saying "you're posting on the internet therefore you're wrong" you've pretty much lost the fucking debate flat the fuck out.

Good old mouse traps? It snaps their neck and all you have to do is collect their bodies. There are some rare exceptions when it wont kill them though.

There are faggots in this thread that worry about the feelings of seafood.
These are the guys who will be walking a poodle on the weekend while their wife's daughter's mom fucks Tyrone and then goes home and cooks dinner for everybody, but only after the Lobster gives xer consent to be eaten.

You can just poison them.

>whereas lobsters have lots of little "brains" scattered throughout their bodies
So if I pulverise the head of a lobster, it would be like pulverising one of it's limbs? It can keep on living and reproducing?

I agree, white people i.e. civilized people tend to be more respectful with animals. But we should respect them as God's creation, and certainly not because we see them as our equals or some bullshit like that. Don't forget that we are superior to any other animals, and that's why God created the world for us and gave us power over it (see Genesis). Moreover, all animals beside humans aren't equal either, and you should empathize more with a dog than with an ant. That's why you shouldn't care that much about how you kill a stupid lobster.

I doubt it's tourists who eat it. Swiss people like lobster actually

There's no correlation between having a cuckold fetish and having empathy for animals. You can't be older than 14 by looking at that post.

Snapping traps are the best like said, but I still use glue traps as backup because sometimes they don't take the bait. I just slip the glue trap into a big ziplock bag so the splatter won't make a mess and then hit it in the head with a hammer a couple times to make sure I didn't leave it alive. It looks bad but no mess.

You mean a mini mauschwitz. You can just lob them across the street at your neighbour's roof.

>not allowing the captured mice to suffer, their panicked squeaks serving a warning to the rest of the mice not to intrude in the domain of Man.

This is fucking retarded. Lobster get fucking mauled to death by wobbegong sharks and moray eels. Eaten fucking alive, bite by bite by octopii with beaks smaller than a parrots as they break the lobsters legs with their tentacles to incapacitate them.

In my opinion, we're not brutal enough. The lobsters probably think we are fucking pussies.

i would too but i don't want my government telling me that i am required to under pain of penalty. nor do i want to submit to the continuing feminization of our "feelz based" society. hunting and killing and brutality is an important part of our nature. we've had too much of that taken from us. it's all dark stuff, sure. i'm not one for romanticizing it. but it also played an important role in keeping us alive and free and autonomous. the more we lose of that stuff, the more we lose of our spirit, our soul, our freedom. people in the 21st century are already little more than slaves to their elites via consumerism, low wage jobs, an education system that doubles as indentured servitude, other forms of debt, and many other things, all of which are outcroppings of what happened to us when we abandoned our old ways of life and embraced this new bullshit.

INB4 someone says "but muh serfdom in the middle ages" and all of that. yeah, oversocialization in the human race has been a problem for a long time now, but even the past 3000 years is only a blink of an eye in terms of the totality of human history.

I agree with all of that. Boiling any animal alive seems cruel though and I think that the instinct that drives people to care about it is ultimately something valuable and familiar about white people, and Aryan peoples more broadly.

nothing is more masculine or caucasian then having concern for and standards regarding the welfare of food animals. it's part of this whole "humanity" thing you edgy teen retards think is just a meme. part of the whole "not acting like little psychopaths" mentality that makes civilization possible.

if they feel pain just kill them first, its not a big deal

I'd rather suck abbo cock than eat seabugs.

Disgusting.

It wouldn't be able to reproduce or continue living a meaningful and fulfilled lobster life but it wouldn't be dead or insensate either. Destroying only the front ganglion just stupefies it. It's not a quick death.

No it just means you treat them fairly.

For example meat eaters often have a problem with halal meat. There's literally no difference between the meat, except for how the animal is killed.

I meant in the context of finding them stuck to a sticky trap or something but thats really a better response to rats the first place.

>Sweden fuck
>Switzerland

Muttposting, the gift that keeps on giving, kek.

desu, I didn't think of it that way. Heck, we still have people over here who still raise their own food and keep them alive until christmas.

hunting is great
factory farms not so much
there is a right way and a wrong way to eat meat and the way most people eat meat now has nothing to do with anything our ancestors did. what we do now, if you were to take your ancestors on a tour of a factory farm, they'd be impressed, they would also be terrified of what humanity has become. we have lost all respect for food animals. but in small ways all over people are figuring out that oh shit bitcoin

Just because an organism reacts to a stimulus does not mean there is anything we'd recognize as a conscious experience of pain. Nobody cares about treating sushi fairly.

Nazi Germany banned this practice with crabs and lobsters too. You can eat the poor creatures without fucking torturing them first as well

The only cleaner way that I can think of is covering them with a cloth and hit them in the head with the hammer.

OH FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=-W37TDK6dBM