youtube.com/watch?v=fnuBGF5-Gdc
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>[in russian] Ku Klux Klan
Lmao. Top lads

great banter, it really is

Sauce

its this show on netflix called outside man

Ah. It's the new generations that bring hope for the future. Sage for meme flag.

wow

Russia looks scarier than i thought, would not visit

yeah & when his back is turned they nervously throw stuff, typical russian, they'll drink themselves to death soon enough

Nignog got BTFO

Lol based russkies

russians are the niggers of europe

just beta 14 y/o fags scared of the black man

hes like a head above everyone else there

betterquality

i dont see it

idk the red black and white

memeflags are the niggers of /pol

This from that Vice documentary where a nigger visits russia?

Why do they feel the need to try
and insert niggers into every corner of Europe? If you were a white reporter at an anti white rally in South Africa you'd get stabbed.

>Russians
>They'll drink themselves to death soon enough
Not before your anus prolapses due to anal fisting from your boyfriend :^)

I love slavs so much it's like ridiculous.

And?

funny you mentioned south africa.. its a 2 part documentary where he does 3 episodes on south africa and 3 on russia.

the ones on SA are hardcore, a lot of stabbings and crazy SA nigger whites (its a new social class of poor whites who act like nignogs)

taller = better

Fucking degenerate skinhead drunks low iq losers. Just imagine these people trying to run a country.

pls don't bully

they are terrorists, they stab and kill immigrants

fags
>durr hitler salute i am le german !!
fags

did you see the way he laughs and claps? he looks like an ape

Nigger got btfo. It's like chad and virgin comic irl.

lovvve you too frrance

that's racist sven
off to the cuckpit you go

are you serious? he is just ignoring them those kids look retarded as fuck, mumbling and running around laughing, its just a movement of stupid bored kids

Manlets are better at modern warfare, also these Russkies are built like fridges and would destroy lanklet tyrone in a fistfight

>Seems like I'm not welcomed here
>Ayo holup, let me make my way in

larp more

Ning nong cant take the bantz

They can call him names all they want but I guarantee you the black guy was deep inside a russian girl later that night

psshhh...
I think he does that to piss him off mainly. Also contrary to popular belief you didn't have to be German to be part of the III Reich war machine.

They had kolovrat flags in the beginning of the webm.

>a grown man taller than some teenagers
hmmmm

Huh... so this is how those so called ubermensch aryans look like...

I know which kind you talk about. My best bro's family are like that.
Entire concept is just basically foodchain. If you're a faggot your shit gets kicked in. If you kick their shit in they'll buy you a beer and compliment your right hook at the bar.
Raging alcoholics, slav tier people.

I fucking love them, as a middle class Voortrekkertjie.

But still that nigger in OP's post is fucking stupid, you don't fucking go where you're not allowed, there's no SJW cuck whitebois to help you if you're surrounded.
Based gopniks.

The slavs are the last bastion of the white race, Germany fucked it up in 1945 and even Hitler himself declared that the future belongs to the stronger EASTERN RACE - he was talking about the custodians of the white race, which his nation failed to achieve.

Look up reggie yates or some shit, think thats his name.

These are the fodder we will use to kill soyboy fags like you

>Reggie Yates
More like Nigger with AIDS

what happened in the documentary is that they were really happy he came and they took photos with him to show the local media they are in fact not racist

>Nigger reporter shill meets edgy russian skinheads

Fixed that for you

>hitler was a pan-European and not a pan-German

You pollacks really are only suitable for plumbing.

Fugga vliat

I'm not a pollack, but I've visited Moscow back in 2007 and didn't see a single nigger in my whole stay.

>they took photos with him to show the local media they are in fact not racist
Poor whites aren't racist. They grew up with niggers when they were forced to behave well or get fucked, so they made friends and got to know their shitty culture.

But that's why they're poor, they gave in to the post-1994 government believing that because they treated niggers as equals they'd be spared but the kaffers still took everything from them.

Skinheads go into the chambers LAST.

It just further proves that niggers have to be subjugated or killed or else they'll just come back to haunt you again

Stop questioning the black man. That's clearly a swastika

All slav nazis are subhumans though. Many are actually kosher-tier.

Those might actually be Ukrainians, one of them is wearing a shirt with the lion emblem of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician)

still above these soyboys

yeah it's a 3 part series, one on far-right, one on gays & one on teen models in matha rasha.

Motherfucker makes a big deal out of police being armed in Russia.. it's almost like it's normal for police to carry guns outside of Britain..

youtube.com/watch?v=fnuBGF5-Gdc

нeгp гoлyбoй

Generalplan ost is this the goal. East-Europe = lebensraum. Larping slavs go first.

Confirmed for never having been in a fight. The best fighter in the world is 5'9.

>implying Generalplan ost is real

subhuman turbobydlo hohols.

dude theres russian imperial flag behind them.

The guy on the far left looks somewhat normal
The guy next to him has a weak as fuck jawline
The guy next to him looks like a woman
The woman behind him looks like an old, fat librarian

What about the fat hippy in the right bottom corner

Nah Russians are pretty chill, Really most of eastern Yurop is actually a pretty fun place to be. That might just be cause I'm at least 56% white though. :^)

I'm going by faces that are presented and unobstructed

Hey wow, good job Russia. BTW these are the kids who beat the Nazis, just FYI, look at em. LOL

just don't be a nigger/faggot and you'll be ok

Russians are scum of the earth.
t. dota 2 player.

russia today looks like serbia in the 90's

great memories

fruity nigger kike propaganda

Trad nationalist there, ofcourse they are racist as fuck, but most of those people are not actual nazis. Nazis mostly belong to football firms and usually do not go to any kind of parades since showing your face there can have actual consequences, especially if you are working with goverment.

>t. dota 2 player.
>not scum
what

and it clearly makes them feel inferior & nervous & want to round up the females & ....wait a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

You guys do know that the presenter Reggie Yates lost his job recently for asking questions about how things are run by jews?

Look it up

> t. dota 2 player.
eбaть ты лoх

Russians are probably the scariest white people. Disgusting and degenerate but I wouldn't fuck with them.

>Wikipedia
Kek

>Demoralized in two words
Niggers truly are the most pathetic creatures. Cucking our society because we want them to. Wtf is wrong with Europe

Those are obvious bones. Poseurs. An endangered species.
Football hools who are the real nationalists, don't wear this retarded skinhead clothes and don't show their faces on cameras..

>Sticks his hand out
He thought he was online

there's nothing scary about this video. if this makes you scared, you really shouldn't go.

if you like extreme tourism and you are a negro, and a homosexual at the same time, please do visit St. Petersburg.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A .

look like typical skinheads desu still wouldn't visit because of all that wacky dashcam footage floating around ll.

They must kill more

Phone fag, can you link me the vid?

LE BASED 56% KEKISTAN

God bless Russia, also kys OP

Never seen a skinhead in my life but seen niggers here

And I live deep in Russia. Over the ural mountains

>seen niggers here

How do they survive the cold and the lack of gibs?