Eternal Anglo Hate Thread

You must hate the English to post in this thread.

Allah Akbar faggot.

Muslim pro-Corbyn psyop, sage thread.

I hate all of the Anglo countries if that counts: US, CAN, UK.

Fucking degenerates.

I'll even throw in a sage just to be a total asshole.

Thanks Norwegianbro I couldn't agree more. Fuck anglos

The only thing wrong with England is not enough English people. Fuck you leaf. Are you French or Chinese?

my family came here 30 years ago from pakistan and i wish they didnt fucking ugly paleskin britshits and their slut daughters i despise them

Go back to your cell, convict

We are your gods. Europe will never be free from the eternal anglo.

England will fall very soon

Vengeance for what you did to the Kikes2.0 : The Boer

SebTurd telling polakTurd to shut up as ruskiTurd should.

Notice anything? Slavshit nigga diaspora

lol what the fuck are you even on about Abdullah? Isn't it time to go to Mosque in the UK?

>America
>Anglo

this

the an*lo gene is cursed and demonic. there's something sinister in them, even in the average an*lo

AND DONT FUCKING FORGET IT CHANG

Coming from a country with one of the highest rates of pedos

Friendly reminder it was the British government, not the Jews which killed Rhodesia. Following the power sharing agreement in 1978 which a gave universal suffrage in return for exclusion of ZANU and ZAPU, and 1/3 of the vote reserved for whites, the (((US Congress))) voted to end sanctions, potentially saving the country. But the Thatcher government derailed this by refusing recognition, then the cunt remained COMPLETELY SILENT as the country was ransacked by Mugabe and white farmers where massacred.

Ever since you rebuffed Hitler's peace offer in 1940 you have seen your mighty Empire dissolve ingloriously, while you enthusiastically emasculate and disarm yourself on your homeland.

You do realise even in Ian Smith's Biography it says that Kissinger came to him and said the game is up then forced South Africa to ban selling arms to him

Anglos are the ugliest people on this planet

Are self-hating Brits welcome?
I mean I don't hate myself personally, but I hate the robotic people I share an island with.
I hate how when we are under attack, rather than fight back, we cower in corners and wait to die.
I hate how we are FORCED to rely on police intervention, even though they are self-admittedly incapable of protecting the public anymore.
I hate how when we have referendums (-2- in 30 years, both about the same thing) nothing comes of it unless it is the answer the elite wanted us to pick.
I hate how they can pass laws without any democratic process taking place beyond a nice show for the cameras at Westminster.
I hate how people don't fight back against mass immigration, even though they KNOW it is destroying our nation.

We are a deeply subdued people, with zero backbone or conviction beyond what the TV tells us to think. We are America 2.0 but with less self-determination and no ability to fight back.

But at least we aren't Irish...

>Ever since you rebuffed Hitler's peace offer in 1940 you have seen your mighty Empire dissolve ingloriously, while you enthusiastically emasculate and disarm yourself on your homeland.

Bongistanis KIA