>>157004502

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uVGiQ4bDiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i buy my eggs off my rural and suburban retarded neighbors, they're pretty compassionate people though, god damned chickens live in more comfort than i do

it's ok as long as everyone else is doing it as well

that's the normie way. out of sight, out of mind, confirmed acceptable by social consensus

its not like anyone going to look at that and start asking themselves hard questions or anything

>not using the baby chicks for tendies

chickens are dumb as shit to begin with

i'm done with this whole species almost at this point. i try to be pro-human i really do but it's so hard. i know being anti-human is an establishment psy-op to get us to hate ourselves but i can't fight it anymore. i hate this entire species and barely care what happens to it anymore. go fuck yourselves all of you

already i lashed out in hyperbole. i should just calm down, smoke a bowl, and try to remember the good things people do

For every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat three.

for every three animals you eat i'm not going to eat 4

This is what happens when you spend all your time on the internet worrying about shit that has nothing to do with your life. Put down the keyboard and go outside

>not sure if real leaf

That's a fucking leaf

eating meat isn't a problem done properly. but i mean come on, look at this. it's a bit much. factory farms in general are fucked.

This should help you out user. youtube.com/watch?v=7uVGiQ4bDiQ

for every 4 animals you eat im going to eat 5

and this
is what happens when nobody worries about anyone or anything but themselves. craxy inhuman shit that would probably make our ancestors cry. they at least respected meat animals.
pick up the keyboard and come inside

This has nothing to do with eating meat you retarded shit for brains.

how many animals do i have to eat before you die of protein poisoning? might be worth it

>autism
same thing
killing animals for protein, if you didn't catch the common theme here then maybe you're retarded

I buy the 60 egg things because I eat like five a day.

they're animals. but i expect better out of humans.

those chicks in the OP are an egg laying breed, not a meat breed. males are an almost complete waist.

You better be anti animal too then.

what is there to 'defend'? It's just a video of disposal of agricultural waste.

They should still be using them for meat purposes. Grinding them up with egg shells is a waste.

no, they're just animals, they have no potential to be anything else. humans have the potential not to be cruel and when we fail to live up to the potential of our own humanity its a bit disappointing.

>chickens don't have the potential to not attack baby chicks

well what are you going to do? talk to it? appeal to its humanity? that doesnt even work with humans apparantly. maybe you are actually goys. maybe the jews were right. you're like little immoral subhumans that dont care about anything and cant be convinced or reasoned with. just cattle to serve a master race. too bad the jews arent the master race they think they are, too bad there is no master race and you're all fucking shit goys

Looks like a painless death, what's the problem?

>scared for fucking chickens
>calls us the goys
>can't handle life
Go back to your safe spaces and soy flavoured bath beads

Hitler didn't defend this, he wanted to fix this. but people chose kikes over innocent animals.

most soy is a transgenic monsanto trap and i dont put extra chemicals in my bath water if i can avoid it.

i'm scared for humanity losing its humanity. i'm worried about all the trendy little psychopathic shits who have no respect for the animals they're eating.

i can't handle how much better we could be if only we'd stop being so (a)pathetic

Fuck chickens. Stupid pecking egg laying faggots. I eat 3 eggs a day and i make sure to buy the cheapest supermarket kind so i know they have suffered like little egg laying cucks they are.

At least its quick.

So you think the jews are any different when it comes to animal cruelty?

guess internets were wrong about canadians, this user is decent.

i went out of my way to imply that jews are not any better then anyone else. your readeing comprehgension is shit because you're just a turing incomplete shill bot. im out, tired of talkign to machines

you mean he's pathetic and he thinks not caring is cool. when his exact attitude is the whole reason the masses get fucked over by the technocrats but whatever. stay asleep retard

It's incredible how from just these three posts I can practically SEE what you look like IRL.

where do you live? you wanna see me in real life?

I think we'd be able to cut down on the waste if we convinced people to raise their own egg laying birds. They wouldn't even have to slaughter the chickens for meat, just keep them as pets and egg producers until they die.

Its better to keep rabbits for meat because they reproduce super quick and you can kill them with an air rifle or a shovel.

Any master race that has the sympathy to not kill chickens for food would not have the heart to rule over mankind, if they could outcompete us at all.

It's harder to convince people to raise a meat animal than an egg layer. They get attached too easily.

Eggs from a home raised chicken also appeal to vegans, who usually wouldn't eat them because of factory farms. It lowers their dependence on soy.

what do they do with them afterwards?
throw them away?
make dogfood?

tendies

same thing really

Fertilizer.

What's the context here? Why shred up a bunch of chicks and egg shells rather than letting them grow into adults and then butchering them later?

I don't give a fuck about chicken lives or whatever. I'm just confused what the purpose here is.

because they can do that to females AND get eggs from them

see

So those are all male chicks? Okay, but you still need roosters to fertilize eggs for the next generation of chickens. Of course you can just have a lone stud fertilize all the hens, but wouldn't doing that lead to inbreeding and stuff like that over time if repeated?

So is putting them in a james bond spinning saw death trap slide the most efficient way of killing them en masse.

We should take notes. Zyklon B and ovens is certainly too inefficient.

The zyklon is fine. It'll keep them from thrashing around on the conveyor belt to the crusher.

>ibs not real if I close my eyes

fucking child

wait why are you meat eaeters defending chicken lives?

I'm not. I find it hilarious desu

wewlad

>he recorded that for 9 minutes

afaik this isnt a thing in the european union
i also buy eggs at the farmers market

As a Hindu in America it's very trying when I see so many AmerI fats eating meat, I just want to tell them that used to be alive you know I get so triggered

pathologic behavior arise in unnatural living circumstances nothing new here

That can't be healthy

Why don't they just have a guy selling them at a stall for like a dollar each? I'm sure kids and shit would buy them, they'd make a small profit off of them and have less waste to clean.

it's better to do things in an evil fashion, then when people buy the shit anyways, they're somewhat involved, they take on some of that evil. it's about damning the souls of humanity is what it is. thats why its done like this

It is healthy, lots of protein.

Don't be retarded, it's done like this because it's efficient. They're even looking for a way to kill the male eggs before they develop into chicks by looking at the chromosomes in the embryo.

I don't think there's enough of a market for them. The system produces millions of chicks per year.

>UrAGay
your whole country is rural retard though

I actually think you're right. I've subconsciously known this for a while but never verbalized it. Shit. And from a leaf, too.

Same. I love eggs. Very universal food, good in all forms.

I eat two whole chickens every day. Over the span of my life, that will add up to around 60,000 chickens. This means you will not eat 80,000 chickens. There are approximately 19,000,000,000 chickens in the world, which you have not commented on. I assume you intend to eat them all.

chase the redpill but be careful, the black pill is one you cannot come back from.

Most people don't want to see reality and be forced to take responsibility for their choices, they don't want to be morally culpable.

They use the ground up stuff for fertilizer.

It's healthy. What you were probably told as a kid about dietary cholesterol being bad for you is total bullshit. No correlation between it and your blood levels.

When I was in college I was drinking gallons of whole milk and eating upwards of 6-12 eggs a day. Got my cholesterol levels checked and they were perfect. That's anecdotal of course, but it fits the data we have.

You are like little baby grinder
youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y

OH WOW LOOK AT THESE POOR BABY CHICKS HOLY SHIT FARMING IS DEGENERATE BAN FARMING NOW, WE MUST ALL BE VEGANS

This is the worst fucking argument against farming and it seems to get parroted constantly. OH NO LOOK AT THIS FACTORY AND HOW INHUMANE IT IS, NOW GO BUY SOME FUCKING PERDUE. I'll say it right now, fuck factory farming. They pull shit like this, liberals see it, and all of a sudden ALL slaughtering of animals is inhumane and torturous. Fuck you. What about those who've personally worked with livestock for generations? The farmers who get up at 4 in the morning every goddamn day just to keep these stupid feathered dinosaurs happy, warm and fed? These fucking dirty liberals dont give a SHIT about the small farmer and theyre more than happy to let private farms die in a fire just so that perdue can make 5% less this quarter. I'll say it again, fuck you and the self righteous horse you rode in on.

I've got an idea for a law in this country: if you want to eat an animal, you have to kill it yourself. Lets see how many libs starve in the first few weeks. Meat doesnt come from grocery stores, and I'm more than happy to kill so that me and mine survive.

nice