Blackmail Rings / Hollywood

Did anyone else see Dave Chappelle's new special on Netflix? The second part?

He talks about why he left showbuisness for 12 years, and he says the sexual harrasment thing is much worse than what we're now being told about women.

He describes how Michael Jackson was not a pedophile, but framed.

He talks about how Hollywood's relationship with talent is like a pimps, and describes in detail how they (for example) might be made to think they did a crime to keep them compliant.

I dunno, I was on board for some laughs, but it was... like very much what has been discussed here in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica07.htm
threeheartschurch.org/Sermons/2015-07-05_CLONES-SYNTHETICS-ORGANIC_ROBOTOIDS.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck
youtube.com/watch?v=MlpgjWst9cE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026714/Michael-Jackson-paid-200m-hush-money-20-sexual-assault-victims-say-lawyers-two-claimants-prepare-sue-King-Pop-s-estate.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/06/claim-michael-jackson-paid-at-least-200m-to-silence-20-child-molestation-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel really quiet sorry for micheal jackson, you could tell he was just framed, he was a loving type of person, sad shit.

(((They))) don't really care about us

MJ was brought down because he had gotten to big. People were building statues of the guy in 3rd world counties ffs.

It was this song that put the nail in his career's coffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

shit got dark towards the end of the special

wouldn't surprise me if people could dig up some shit about the people involved

you are missing the fucking point, that is not dave chapelle anymore:

they take a holographic picture of the persons brain and are then able to upload a person’s memories into the brains of these organic robotoid clones who are programmed just lIke a computer. The technology the elite possess now has been given to them from the fallen angels and it is hundreds of years more advanced than they show the public.

50shadesofpissedoff.com/2017/05/16/dave-chappelles-cousin-says-hes-been-killed-cloned-speaks-out-for-first-time/

it is dave in a way but it isnt

Wow! That site makes abovetopsecret look like CNN

fuck

yea dat aint tha same niqqa

dropping some real red pills anons

1970s-- Rand Corporation predicts that "para-humans" will be genetically created to do menial tasks in the future. In a totally different affair, Lord Rothschild, who is a physiologist who has studied genetics, warned that self-centered fanatics might set up cloning shops privately. Lord Rothschild suggested to genetic scientists that a clone controlling organization with world wide jurisdiction to license cloning be set up to protect the world from evil men who might want to clone people for evil purposes. He called his suggestion ’Commission for Genetical Control."

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica07.htm
threeheartschurch.org/Sermons/2015-07-05_CLONES-SYNTHETICS-ORGANIC_ROBOTOIDS.pdf

Why did he pay $30 million to someone to keep quiet though? I understand he was a mentalist who's dad had chemically castrated him as a adolescent, that's about to leave a few issues but he must of done something.

>genetically created
These words together dont mean anything though. All that aside, why not just build a robot to do menial tasks...you know...like we're doing now

Probably true about keeping people compliant. If you were a heartless hollyjew it just makes sense.

>create culture where if someone accuses you you are automatically guilty
>have personal army of potential accusers you can use in exchange for (((fame)))

I'm not with him on the michael jackson stuff though, guy obviously had mental issues. He tried to turn himself into a white woman.

we could be that too yes, but still we have the essence, the soul. those beings dont even have it. for example they just uploaded daves mind into the organic robotoid

somethings off about the "new" dave

Do you have any proof of this claim

see the previous post and the link. also, if a kirlian photo was done on the new dave, it wouldn't appear the same as taking a picture of a real person

Why clone him if he's just gonna spill the beans on it in his new netflix specials? Why clone him if he hasn't been relevant since 2005?

Kikes chewed up MJ and spat him out. That man's life was a tragedy.

maybe he was tired of it all

I'm pretty sure the powers that be saw "Black or White" as anti Tower of Babel shit that needed to be crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck

Is it available on german netflix?

>if a kirlian photo was done
But it wasn't. So I ask again. Do you have any evidence.

what beans did he exactly spill? MJ? give me a break... he hadn't been relevant for some time yes, the whole africa fiasco. if hes not relevant why now then hes appearing in the media outlets?

the evidence is looking at his old performances and his new ones, plus what his cousin said. thats enough for me. theres no wikipedia page on this, sorry

So because his performances spaced 12 years apart are different and because his cousin said something (which you have not cited or sourced). this means he's an alien robot? That is the totality of your evidence. Your gut feeling?

not because the performance or the jokes are different, he is different, visually, and its not ageing. I posted the link above, you didn't even bother to examine what was presented there

Go back and listen to the story about the pimp and his bottom bitch. Sounds like Dave got fucked.

It's true I didn't read your arch-angel fallen fanfiction websites. But I feel justified in that.
>he is different, visually, and its not ageing.
He looks much older to me. About 12 years to be exact. So does my gut feeling negate your gut feeling or does your gut feeling trump mine because "you know". Or because im a shill if I disagree with you? Or maybe im a fallen angel?

>he is different, visually, and its not ageing
Because they fuckin broke him man . Fuckin broke him .

If it is a clone, he's doing a bad job keeping it a secret. He's drawing a lot of unwanted attention by being serious in his new stand up specials, talking about black mail and orgies. If he really is a clone why is he being so careless?

>didn't read
good job

im guessing soft disclosure

Both specials were great. He is a based nigga. And he still refuses to wear a dress.

Probably just watching too much joe rogan

u r like a baby watch this

based dave.

vpn hans

Kirlian photography is bogus. I had a photo done of me, and it showed I had angel wings. If it is real, you just got a (you) from an actual angel.

a rare pepe from an angel, what a day user

>Aging has no effect on a person.
FFS, user.

the rarest of pepes

>Michael Jackson was not a pedophile
Cool story, Tyrone

>the bird revelation
reallymakesyouthink.jpg

>is a muslim
>defends MJ the pedo, another muslim
wew
i dont believe a word he says

>(((Feldman)))

guy just wants attention

He led the crowd in fuckdrumph

I want my money back, old Dave, new Dave, you, Dave.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlpgjWst9cE
ZAM ZAM

I tend to agree but MJ WAS a pedo
$200 million
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026714/Michael-Jackson-paid-200m-hush-money-20-sexual-assault-victims-say-lawyers-two-claimants-prepare-sue-King-Pop-s-estate.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/06/claim-michael-jackson-paid-at-least-200m-to-silence-20-child-molestation-victims/

yeah but fuck netflix. just google it and you'll find plenty of other streams

FAKE BEANS