All of you faggots asking for your own echtonostate but dont want to tell white leave South Africa kick all white out...

All of you faggots asking for your own echtonostate but dont want to tell white leave South Africa kick all white out of South Africa then we can start a conversation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9vUZ20Mlr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites were there first

/thread

How the fuck they ended being 8% of population?

Fuck race talk. Water will run out in cape town in april. Water riots in april. How do i survive???

>

You're right, I hope the EFF wins and starts slaughtering Whites so they can all come to Europe instead of brown rapeugees
Should redpill a lot of people too on what will happen when Whites become minorities

>Cape Town
Lmao thats what you get for living in a SHITHOLE™

>whites build cities
>niggers attack them
>whites conquer numerically superior niggers
>100 years later other white people demand whites in africa gib lands to niggers because it's not fair to bully niggers
>niggers then demand whitey give money and leave

How about we cut the gibs and then release the smallpox virus on you?

Massive migration from the rest of Africa, lower white birth rates.

Because it turns out if you conquer a bunch of niggers to make them stop raiding you it's a bad idea to conquer them all because in Africa they'll tend to outnumber you.

The entire point of Apartheid was to take the nigger infested parts of the country and give them independence as their own separate countries, leaving the white majority areas separate

However (((conservatives))) allowed niggers to move to the white areas as cheap labor. Then the niggers became the majority in the white areas. Then instead of making them leave the (((conservatives))) put the niggers in charge.

you no longer own all of EUROPE slaughter SA whites or send them to EAST EUROPE Russia Ukraine and the rest of EAST EUROPE is your echtonostate let the chinks and Indians have Asia the rest/WEST is ours we will our breed Spanish soon and take south america

Go on another Great Trek to the Transvaal.

It will redpill conservatives, not liberals. Liberals will scream that whitey deserves it. This is because many liberals are actually Jews.

this is for u

WTF is this? Are you really such a fan of pogroms that in the interest of fairness you want to have two of them? What happened to coexist you dumb shitlib?

Redpill me on this Julius Malema guy. I have been following him on Twitter for a few months and i can't help but notice this guy is getting more and more radical.

Whites were 50% of the population at one point. Their success attracted heavy African immigration

>Europe for whites!
>And, er... the rest of the world too

>thinking this is a bad thing

fucking strawman, but no surprise coming from a templar fuck shill

At this point they should leave if they know whats good for them. Unfortunately they are not recognized as refugees because (((they))) want them dead.

>> EAST Europe for whites under future putin

the rest is ours

are you nigger? Whites are the Native South Africans and blacks are immigranys came there later, after whites made that land good to live.

He's a black supremacist who uses a populist/communist platform to build support among the dissatisfied black population. If and when shit goes down here, he will be the catalyst.

been hearing this shit from you idiots alot lately so what look around at the world today WHERE ARE YOU TODAY MEHH ANCESTOR AS ONCE GRATE BUT YOUR ARE ...............

So this is the power of a nigger brain

How big is his influence you think? I get the feeling a lot of young people are falling for his bullshit.

If there's actually a race war in saffer land I would join the foreign militia for the same reason America got mired into Vietnam.
It's a domino.

>implying the land seizures won't happen in your lifetime
>implying you'll do anything about it

the nukes will be in the right hands very soon and whitey will run

that's what you get for living in a colonized nigger country

South Africa is Khoisan clay. Bantu genocide when?

Well the EFF is the third biggest political party in parliament so...pretty influential. They also have a considerable youth wing that is popular on university campuses.

I implied literally none of those things you fucking autist.

I used to be left-wing, now I think we should have genocided all non-whites (especially Africans) when we had the chance. Thanks Sup Forums.

How big of a threat are they to the ANC? You think EFF can get bigger than they are right now? Sure, they are the 3rd party, but still relatively small compared to the ANC.

>the word "if" doesn't imply it isn't inevitable
English not your first language? Should I get Oupa to write it out in dirt farmer for you?

> when we had the chance

TO late now cumskin you reign is over get your ass ready for your silent genocide

I think the ANC have two national elections (next on 2019) to get their shit together or they'll be in trouble. The EFF's growth has stagnated at the moment, but the more desperate the blacks become the more they are drawn to radicals. The main opposition party (DA) is slowly attracting the so called "clever blacks" so hopefully we will see that party replace the ANC and not the EFF.

Afrikaner Males will know your place SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=K9vUZ20Mlr4

[Clicking intensifies]

Read my post again brainlet. "If and when" is a common English saying; it means something that will likely happen.

Why don't the SA whites start killing blacks? They could start laying the ground work for a white ethnostate. Whites are talented killers, we can kill in such a high ratio, that we often negate our smaller numbers.

/thread

>Fuck race talk
>no water in April
What the fuck do you think happens when people go hungry/thirsty?
Whiteys going to fucking die

why dont you take a stroll down to your neighborhood black church and show us how talented Whites are at killers in high ratio

Literally ooga booga. The 70 iq is real.

I'm not going to try and reason with a monkey. There IS a reason your post is retarded, but you can't even notice it.

You die when the fighting starts, nigger

the day is coming and its going to be a quiet genocide

Ook ook, oooga ! Mudik bix ! Then you will starve subhuman. Mmm, delicious mudcookies for you.

Because we know even if all Europeans leave SA, you, mentally challenged leftwing faggots, will push for unlimited migration to white countries.

That's no deals with. Only final solution of African question!

I can't for the pilgrimage of military aged males to South Africa to eradicate ever nigger between the tip and the Saharan.

keep telling yourself that if it will make you sleep good at night but your grand children will be the last generation of your people

>BUY YOURS TODAY FORGET WHITE WOMAN THEY ARE ALL SLUTS IM GOING TO BECOME MGTOW ALL THE RICH SMART MEN ARE MGTOW & I TO HAVE A IQ OF 180 MGTOW FOR LIFE

The last generation of my people will mean the last generation of yours as well. White people have been keeping niggers alive for generations for some reason or another. If I go, you go. Welcome to oblivion, nigger.

And why would we tell whites to leave their own country?

i love seeing shit like this i get a little hard every time just knowing how you are going to be wiped out of human history never to be remembered for what you take pride in but what label we choose give your people

THIS. Bantus were not there

As bad as there situation is among the local two-legged wildlife, it’s foolish to focus on saving a limb at the detriment of saving a body. Think of it as the south tyrol of today.

Tell me nigger, are you gonna be happy while starving to death?

Because you're way to retarded to do farming. Rhodesia proved it.

Don't forget that it was the Eternal Anglo who took the niggers from the conquered areas of the north and moved them into the white boer regions to be used as cheap labor, leaving the boers to deal with the negative effects.

>ohh look how that country in the part fucked up that will be your future because it happened in the past and it will happened again because shit just happens cause it happened STUPID FUCK

if this is your coping mechanisms go right ahead but your cant stop what is coming to your people and their is NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT NOTHING AND YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

The whites have more right to be there than the bantu who genocide them

aren't you a pajeet ?

>be a nigger
>pinnacle of life is fucking a white woman

lmao

Shot him in the balls, instant brain damage.

what i am is not important go back in your mountain cave and wait

Which nukes are those, exactly?

>be male between 15 & 35 cumskin in america
>fail
> blame everyone else
> kill everyone

you are lucky the british brought you here from your ancestral land pajeet or nigger

Afrikaners should come home, it will help us to build our ethnostate

>whites give money, cities and land to nig nogs
>whites leave
>nig nogs fuck everything up, burn cities
>nig nogs blame whites

You'd end up having to spread them around a bit. Afrikaaners are a mixture of Dutch, French and German mostly.

>wants to attack whites
>posts hapa
Try again pajeet, you can do better than this

llke you have any chance of getting out before the day of the machete its coming soon

Within acceptable margins, their language is closer to standardized Dutch than some of the ethnic minorities we have in our country today. I would unironically advocate a right of return law for all Afrikaners proving at least two generations of heritage.

>1 feet pinus

Uh-huh...

We will check ethnic backgrounds, DNA tests if necessary

>their language is closer to standardized Dutch
This is true. I used to chat with a Dutch girl some years back. She typed in Dutch and I typed in Afrikaans. Made things a lot easier.

kek.

That would probably exclude me then. I'm an English speaker.

The lives of every black african in africa aren't worth a single life of a white south african

That's OK, you can come here. Oh no, you can't actually, apparently we want all the world's niggers and Pakis instead, sorry.

thats no longer your country fuck face move to EAST EUROPE the rest/west is ours

Ethnic background is most important, languages can be learned. However, if you're more British than Dutch you might try the UK, Australia or US

>thats no longer your country
Tell me about it pajeet, I only have to look out of the window to see that what you say is true. Perhaps we'll become a multicultural paradise like T&T, only with shit weather.

>Tripadvisor and Trivago
Lel

I heard somewhere that if your father or grandfather served in the Commonwealth forces during WW2, that it might make you eligible for a visa, if not permanent residence in the UK. Don't suppose you know anything about that?

>grandfather served in North Africa and Italy.

The West IS the ethnostate. You need to leave.

>multiculturalism works here perfectly white people is the problem minus the muslims

Family is a mixture of German, French, English, Irish and Danish.

>n-no! n-no whitboi it's our turn now! REEEE
lmao.

And then you’ll starve to death because you can’t work out how to farm.

Might be this:

>Crown service

>If your UK-born parent, or UK-born grandparent, was employed by the UK government at the date of your birth/your parent’s birth and was recruited to the post in question in the UK, you may be able to claim British citizenship.

>Equally, employment within the British colonial government of the territory concerned, or service within an organisation closely linked to promoting the interests of the UK, can also sometimes help.

>Crown service includes the following:

>British military
>Overseas civil service
>Colonial Service
>Diplomatic Corp
>Salvation Army
>Red Cross
>Church Army
>Recognised international organisations
>For those born between 1 January 1949 and 1 January 1983, Crown service would apply where the parent of the applicant was in service at the time of the applicant’s birth.

>For those born after 1 January 1983, Crown service would apply where the grandfather of the applicant was in service at the time of the relevant parent’s birth.

>Unfortunately, those born before 1 January 1949 cannot benefit from the service of an ancestor.

So your grandfather would need to be UK born, and have served in the British Army. Seems a bit shitty.

How are you going to deliver them?

Typical. Bringing a machete to a gun fight.

Klink soos n rooinek vir my

Rats... He was born here.

Thanks anyway, user! :)

You mean the 10 nukes of which 9 were disarmed and 1 went missing/sold? Also.
>Nuking yourself
>That showed whitey
Lel