British news presenter gets BTFO by Jordan Peterson

British news presenter gets BTFO by Jordan Peterson.

twitter.com/Some_BlackGuy/status/953523706373931009

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54&t=22m10s
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/fb96/82a3f39a6121192eb43aa5dee7c718b70478.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Full length interview (Channel 4 news)

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

Yikes

stop shilling this money grabbler. kys

He is a e-thot but holy shit he detsroyed that bitch. Itr was almost painfull to watch.

I got a bit put off JP after the mister metokur video but holy shit

Is this woman retarded or something?

This feels like a father calmly arguing with his pouty 5 year old daughter about whether or not she needs to take a bath

She is downright stupid.

Typical Channel 4 news anchors where they pretend that being shocked and offended means they're in the right

She is a feminist harpy who regularly argues dishonestly. She gets angry and bitchy at the slightest resistance. This is what an increasing amount of women are like in the UK.

It was painful to watch. She was just being fed buzzwords to scream at him throughout the interview in her earpiece, that's why it was so all over the place.

>let me just get this straight, you're saying that we should organise societies along the lines of the lobsters. Cathy please

>Some_BlackGuy

Fucking BASED! Come fuck my wife blackbro! MAGA

He's still a blue pilled pos.

>Taking a feminist ideologue to task so hard she is wet for you
>Practically leaves her speechless post 22minutes

>Let me just get this straight, you're saying we should organize our societies along the lines of the lobsters?
Is she being dishonest or did she just stumble onto the first great idea in political philosophy in a century?

Why do jewish shills always hide their flag?

Jordan: It’s X
Cathy: Exactly, it’s Y
J: I didn’t say Y, I said X
C: But you meant Y, and that’s dreadful
J: No, I said X and I meant X and I’ll give you evidence
We, who haven’t read his work, know nothing about why any of this is important. All we learned is that you are angry

BBC ETERNALLY BTFO

PACK IT UP FAGGOTS ITS ALL OVER LMFAO

He is perfect for normies to get them started on the right path to truth. Plus he is more repilled than you will ever be. He just can't go full retard for obvious reasons.

It's channel 4 you mong

go back to r/The_Donald

He denounced WN identarians so he is a boomer cuck partaking in the death of the west. kys

It's funny because in any other situation it would work and make her look intelligent and insightful. But fuck damn did she look dumb

How embarrassing. How can she be taken seriously after that

This. The guy knows what he is doing.
We should support him, in my personal opinion.

>allows cringey unconstructive e-celeb throwaway opinion influence you in seconds

>Is compared to Hitler
Maybe it is understandable of him to keep his distance.

>is-ought
>is-ought
>is-ought
>is-ought
>...
Manipulative cunt.

That was a thing of beauty . JP's rationality exposes her inane questioning superbly. I've always taken the approach of trying to find the angel in everyone i meet even in the demons ,,the socially 'just' left seem determined to find the demon in people ,even in the angels.

>Psychologist demonstrates how to deal with personality disorder: the video

>Be JP
>Constantly, CONSTANTLY talk about the importance of individualism, industriousness, being dangerous but always in control of yourself, patient, and always planning for the future
>All of these things, combined, are only present in one, just ONE RACE, but he doesn't feel the need to say it because it's a leap of logic that a prokaryote could make, and doing so would be tantamount to professional and political suicide and would alienate huge amounts of people from his message
>Sup Forums spergs out against their unironically greatest advocate because he doesn't do Roman salutes 8 times a day parading up and down the streets of Toronto punting nigger heads like footballs and lighting hijabs on fire

You people are fucking morons, niggers, or both. Do us all a favor and shut your fucking cock holsters while intelligent men rally the cause.

well he jordan is inteligent and well spoken, but he is still a liberal boomer who is against the white race.

Uncuck bongs are the best

So you're saying all women are retarded?

You fucking read this too
You utter shit smear, you drooling brain-dead simpleton

This.
This also applies to most of these e-celbs. They don't have to be perfect or have all their views perfectly align with yours or /pol's/.
If they can move the narrative in the right direction then they are doing good.

This guy also happens to be the most professional and prepared.

This
He is fighting our fight with an much smarter approach than Spencer, Milo or the other (((altright))) faggots.
You can disagree with him as much as you want but he is the only one around who does not slip into the stereotype and redpills a shitload of normies.

Aaand because he is well known without ruining his reputation he can mine even more salt

Based black man and Mr. Peterstein.

The man is immensely pro-Jew you repulsive subhuman.

Sup Forums sperg out at Peterson because is not just individualism how you win at the end of the day.

> Muhhhh high iq jews

Jews are in position of power because they are collective and tribal as fuck and because europeans and people of european descend tend to have ridiculous amounts of empathy.

They can't pull that shit on China.

Bloody marxist that's what

Based rug merchant

This, people criticising him because he doesn't go full 1488 or because he makes money on patron are retarded.
He wouldn't have any traction with normal respectable society of he did that.
He serves a purpose and he does it well

this. wtf is this shit, people really change their views after e-celeb hatched jobs? this got to be a troll...

Meme her

The “so your saying reporter”. Puts words in your mouth

_donald.

They'll start asking for trigger warnings before any word from Peterson
Every two words he says there's a triggering truth. He's a genius speaker, and he can back-up his claims with facts, studies and experience.
>stop shilling this money grabbler. kys
you're triggered I see.

JBP is a cringey e-celeb

>he redpills a lot of normies
He's against trannies and feminism. This is Sargon-tier common sense. Get your shit together, Hans. If you like his lectures, just read Jung. All he does is regurgitate him.

She's not stupid. She's just toying the party line, while he calmly explains and prove her that there's no substance in her narrative, and also that's dangerous as Mao.
>I got you

The interesting thing about the whole lobster issue is that it's just another way saying "become chad, rather than the virgin cuck"

>obvious reasons
this. He knows what he's doing. They know too, but they cannot find a chink in his armor. We gotta support this truth dealer.

Watching the full interview is really fascinating because she's just so unbelievably dishonest and hostile, but every time she just gets fucking dunked on. I'm not sure I've ever really seen anything like this before.

/thread
They're sending good shills every time JBP appears. Either that or idiots that behave just like leftards trotskysts eating his own on "muh purity"

Yet he's hated by jews because he's waking up kids, and the divide and conquer rule is eternal
You judaic pharisee

sage

>WE ARE LUCKY TO BE RULED BY JEWS

>BE GRATEFUL WHITEY

Fuck this ad space thread and these freemason catholic cringe artists.

I think it's a good thing. You shouldn't treat him like some guru, but just another faulty man. It enables you to think for yourself instead of accepting everything he says like a gospel. It doesn't take aywa from what he does imo

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54&t=22m10s

THE BEST MOMENT

Not a Peterson fag but the interviewer was legit too dumb to understand what he says.

Tfw no mentally retarded sjw britbong gf

>Against the white race
I find it hard to believe you think this. His whole mantra is about making Western men improve themselves. He is doing more for the white race than anybody on this board.

$0.02 has been added to your account.

Why did we EVER allow women in the workplace EVER. Hate those brainwashed loud c*nts

individuals improving themselfs doesn't change is nice and all but if those individuals still advocate for multiculturalism it just made things worse.
would be nice being payed for the truth, your father figure doesnt care about you

White nationalism is a retarded ideology, I don't feel in a similar collective view to some retarded slavshit or "Europeans" and it's a waste of time when the main issue is in regards to culture which importing Asians and Africans attacks and melts down as what happened to the native Americans 500 years ago. Cultural nationalism is the desired outcome, nationalism based on race is as stupid as black or Asian nationalism because they're not even the same on that either.

This.

It was almost surreal watching it. JP did not lose composure, raise his voice or get flustered once. All she was doing was putting words in his mouth and trying to make him slip up so they call have a big headline the next day calling him a racist or women hater with a mini soundbite, then try to ruin his reputation and momentum off it like has been done to many, many others.

sage

Peterson is a psy-op agent and Catholic Freemason

Thesis (Antifa/BLM) Anti-These (AltRight/Infowars) = Synthesis (National Bolshivism/Dugin-Bannon-Zionism)

I hope Trump knows about these people.

Ofc it's common sense.
But instead of Sargon this guy is actually smart and is actively and systematically disassembling their world view.
on television for everyone to see.

>Professor is intellectually superior to news host

Not much to see here desu

>muh lobsters

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/fb96/82a3f39a6121192eb43aa5dee7c718b70478.pdf

>Hebrew university of Jerusalem

This fucking interview

That's not always a guarantee.

It must be so difficult for Jordan to have normal conversations with people.

She is a proper news presenter in the uk. Not trash news either. It's embarrassing that they let our get out

I need to respect his ability to stay calm and articulate, I wish I could be the same in a heated debate

>Sup Forums spergs out against their unironically greatest advocate because he doesn't do Roman salutes 8 times a day parading up and down the streets of Toronto punting nigger heads like footballs and lighting hijabs on fire

Nice stawman little cuck.
The fact of the matter is that the west is dead. We dont have the time for some boomer to tell us to clean our rooms. Time was that he was actually up front about what he knows about cooperative game theory and in-group altruism in the enforced cultural Marxist multicultural west that we live in and the implications it has for us millennial. We are in pre-apocalyptic times and no amount of civicuck pandering will change that.

>COPY THAT

Why do they always do that thing when they've been blown away, they start acting like your shit is too stupid for them to even get it.

This man has single-handedly steamrolled feminism. It's fucking DONE. I've never seen such a BTFOing in my life, every answer he gave was pretty much perfect, what a fucking champ.

stormfags hold back the entire movement with their adherence to the past... and they don't even see it themselves or maybe the are radial leftists subverting again who knows?

Look I know it must be hard to go through life constantly being around people much smarter than you, but there no need to ostentatiously display for all of Sup Forums to witness the intellectual despair you have about your cognitive deficit.

Fucking good for him.

meh. I am no storm fag but I am white nationalist.
Which movement are you talking about - the civicuck one where whites die out in a billion hoard of shitskins or the one where we shut the borders and keep a safe, free, clean, healthy, good life for our white sons and daughters.

That neck has to be shooped, has to be, hasn't it?

No he has Marfan syndrome - a genetic disorder. Either that or he is an outlier. Take your pick.

It's one thing if all of us read Jung as Peterson has, but the vast majority of us lack the intellectual capacity, resources, or time (ESPECIALLY time) to thoroughly and deeply understand the message in a timely matter. The depth of understanding that Peterson has took decades of work to be where he is at, decades which our civilization may not have to rectify itself from the current position we are in.

Call me a Petersonfag, but it's a miracle we've stumbled upon this individual when we did.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

You're not white no matter how hard you try Johnny Chang. White nationalism is a meme, not all whites are the fucking same and I personally don't want to open the borders to more slavshits and balkanfuckers

And when you're in a society where minority racial groups insist on racial identity, then what? You cannot have that in your individualist Utopia and yet here we are in the West doing nothing about it. Your civic nationalism only comes close to working if your culturally crush all opponents to the ideology, it's a tyranny of its own.

No political system is going to be perfect, it's pointless making a nirvana fallacy about some hypothetical pure individualist future that probably cannot exist because of human nature.

As much as I love Jim, it's pretty easy to see his entire act at this point is feigning moral superiority by declaring how much he doesn't give a shit about anything.

People cannot read because they masturbate or have sex too often which gives them a foggy mental state not inclined for heavy intellectual lifting. I cannot read philosophy after I masturbate.

When did the "right to not be offended" become a thing? She states that so matter of factly and he just kind of let that go

XD hi german user

It's funny how she speaks out against a defined legal right in favor of a nebulous moral one. It's even funnier watching her get shut the fuck down.

What a wretched interviewer, constant strawmanning and every time Peterson started rebuking her and blowing her stupid arguments out she immediately pivoted and went off on a tangent. Reminds me why I don't watch Channel 4, dogshit telly.

women are pretty much the nigger gender.