Lithuania Knowledge Thread

>Lithuania is not Poland.
>Lithuania is not Eastern European.
>Lithuania is Christian
>Lithuania is Northern European
Pic related is every Lithuanian woman I've met. Lithuania has the highest concentration of blue eyes in all of Europe. Fuck yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=AZIRE4P7Tcw
youtube.com/watch?v=1EreEjxy148
narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drunk 5am post due to lithuanian girl leaving him

>I'm a burgermutt and let me tell you about Europe...

Bruh, prettier than whatever your country shits out on a Wednesday.

they dont have the highest concentration of blue eyes you dumb fuck

How ia Lithuania not in eastern europe? Burger wtf

Bruh, I am Lithuanian. I have blue eyes.
Poland, stfu. It's Northern European. Use the google for once.

so what? how does that apply to the whole country or comparing it to other ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

Everyone thinks I'm either fucking Polish or eastern european and try to pull Nazi rank on my ass.

> plot twist he never met her and he's in love with a photograph.
but the 50 year old Russian guy who catfished him on Lithuanian Mingle stopped replying when his credit card bounced.

yerp

Bruh. I am photo.

KURVA GAIDY DUSK SU SAVO BRUH

what?

>is lithuanian
doesn't understand kurva. kek.

potato face

My grandma did not teach me. Only taught me the food, which is also not apart of Poland.

Everyone calls me that. It's not a potato face. I do shove potatoes to my face, but that's different. Anyways, way better than the British, I think.

Lithuania isn't white

>muh ancestry
burger stop

Look at pic, spic. Northern Europe is more white than anyone else.

>Lithuania is not Eastern European.
>Lithuania is Northern European
It's Eastern European obviously. It was always involved in happenings between Poland, Russia, Teutonic knights and the others, and not Denmark or Sweden or anyone else.

only thing I really know about the country is that this jelly faced monstrosity is Lithuanian and is a pro EU cuck

>highest concentration of blue eyes
>pic depicts every woman in Lithuania but has brown eyes

What did mr. Mutt mean by this?

>more white than
burger staph

>Lithuania is Christian
Christianity is for old ladies who are afraid to die. So I can imagine your grandma might have told you that.
You are not Lithuanian if you can't speak Lithuanian. You're just another burger with a slightly unusual heritage.

forgot pic

by his logic Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth would be eastern europe and northern europe simultaneously

No Poland. I am Lithuania. DNA test said ~85%.
Okay, first of all Russia. How are you?
Lithuanian, I was apart of the Russia-hate shit that went down on some facebook forums to remove all Russian language in Lithuania. I am more Lithuanian than Lithuania.

He's funny when he btfos russkies

Haha, how dare you talk crap about the Australian sporting legend TONY G?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZIRE4P7Tcw

you guys are ugly as shit and your women get blacked by underaged le 56% basketball players because you guys are fucking cucks

>youtube.com/watch?v=1EreEjxy148

Not Polish.

fuck Lithuania

>wide nose
>nigger jaw
>brown eyes
>swarthy skin
>dark hair

How is this at all white?

>Lithuanian, I was apart of the Russia-hate shit that went down on some facebook forums to remove all Russian language in Lithuania. I am more Lithuanian than Lithuania.
Now you are just talking crap.

>More white
>More Christian
Than USA basketball team, fight me Estonia.

Rude.

>Lithuania is not Poland.
wrong

good argument, i give up

>blue eyes
>pic of brown eyes

confused

Lithuania is most of all not Lithuanian.

In 19th century Lithuanian society was fully polonised, and modern "Lithuanian" nationalism was born within Samogitian rural communities.

>is every Lithuanian woman I've met
very, very disgusting

europe is not even a continent. it's a peninsula.

>Bruh, I am Lithuanian
Muh heritage!!!

Lithuania is literally polish land you guys don't deserve a country, people Lithuanians even hate Lithuania.

So Lithuania is where I should go to find brides for my boys and husbands for my girls?

>There is a part of Poland with millions of people where no one speaks polish
>Poland is 99% polish
Can't have it both ways Grzegorz.

Your language sounds horrible by the way,

>Lithuania has the highest concentration of blue eyes in all of Europe
>girl has brown eyes
kek

Nope. A bunch of older white Lithuanians were all rallied up chanting that Lithuania is for Lithuanians and not for Russians. I didn't start it, just joined on the fun.
Yeah but Lithuanian Hillbillies are not near the self defecation of British ones.
No one cares about Europe, we only care about Lithuania.
Ehh, that's okay, probably not.
Use imagination.

also your whole country is dickriding 2 BLACK, 16 and 17 year old american basketball players because you guys are so fucking shit at sports

>Lithuania IS Poland
>Lithuania is the same part of Europe as Poland because once again, Lithuania is Poland.

Modetn "Lithuania" is not a Lithuania, just one province of that historic, real one - Żmudź.
"Lithuanians" are Żmudzins peasants.

Real Lithuania is much bigger, and is one of two parts of The Brightest Republic - Grand Duchy of Lithuania, which together with Kingdom of Poland constitute The Brightest Republic.

Get your facts together.
Lithuania is a polish province.

also this.

Okay Estonia.
No. Poland and Lithuania are 2 different words.

stupid Lithuanian

>poland is part of the brightest anything

Commonwealth has been transformed into unitary state by Constitution of 3rd May, just sayin, legally, there is no commonwealth - only one Brightest Republic.

This
>narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/
>We, historical Lithuanians, are Poles, not Samogitians
>Inb4 WE

Don't get me wrong, I have no hate for Poland. In fact, I love mizeria and make it yearly. Poland has better cuisine than the British and French. :)

>Poland and Lithuania are 2 different words
>literally the exact same fucking people
Lithuanians have been nothing but Polish rapebabies for hundreds of years, with a little Russian sprinkled on top. You're about as Nordic as fucking Turkey.

>white Lithuanians
If you weren't a burger you'd understand that this is superficial.
And yeah no, chanting does not make you a Lithuanian. Someone who qualifies for Lithuanian citizenship and has Lithuanian roots is a Lithuanian. You don't qualify because you can't speak the language. If you knew jack shit, you'd know, that we really like our language.

>Poland has better cuisine than the British
That's not exactly an achievement, user.

I would gladly marry a Polish over a British, French, or Spanish thing. But Lithuanian is first because I want my kids to look like pic.
Yeah, no shit. I can learn it in a year.

>The Brightest Republic.
Never heard that before. What is it in Pszekovski? "Swiatlejsza Respublika"?

looks like a man

So as Ohio and California, but they constitute one nation and one federal state, don't they?

you can't be pure lithuanian just because Polish males were mixing a lot with lithuanian females for centuries. there are no pure lithuanians anymore.
Whats more, if you're from Wilno and area there is 98% chance that ur more than 7/8 Polish or Jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM

>and French
Why does everyone say this??
I am not Polish!
blasphemy!

>I want my kids to look like pic.
Hmm? But she's a very ordinary looking, rather stubby/coarse featured type that can be found in virtually any European country, and even in a few places beyond Europe. There are Moras and Turcas who don't look massively different to that girl.

>france claiming who's a rapebaby
lmfao the irony

I've been to Spain and you guys are Mexico of Europa.

How many are racemixing whores?

>t. Juan McRodriguez
Shoo, mutt

>and French
Nah. Polish cuisine ain't bad, I enjoy it, but just nah.

For centuries offical language of Poland was latin, and of Lithuania - Polish.

I'm not even Spanish. People here in the real world occasionally leave the town they were born in, hard as it may be for you to imagine such a thing. We routinely have passports, even.

no need to be shy my friend, there is more people that have been lied to all their lifes. You are at least 7/8 blooded Polish. Repeat after me:
> "I am Polish and Proud"
Its never 2 late to redpill urself my friend

Max go back to 8ch.

None.
Arguably. Polish food is even better than Italian, Spanish, and German. And Lithuanian is even better than Polish food. Pic4You
Okay Don Quixote.

>blue eyes
Nice brown eyes, Ms Nosenberg.

I know a guy who has been living here for more than 20 years and he still can't speak properly.
So good luck your fucking LARP'er.

>a fucking boiled potato with some parsley, onions and bacon
Now don't get me wrong, that looks delicious, but it's not particularly unique to Lithuania.

Mine are baltic blue like pic. Also, it's a good nose!
Degeneracy. I will not fail :)
I found someone to marry in Lithuania anyhows. But I make a lot of money in the US. I'll wait a few years.

You can't reacemix when there is no one to racemix with.

Never insult the zeps.

wrong ->>

How big is the Jewish problem in Lithuania?

Wilna has less than 600,000 population btw.

Oh wow, an anecdote! Whatever will I do?

>Pic related is every Lithuanian woman I've met. Lithuania has the highest concentration of blue eyes in all of Europe. Fuck yourselves.
Woman in pic doesn't have blue eyes. OP is faggot. OP is always faggot.

giv lithuanian gf

seconded

Sauce? I mean the girl not this exact video.

Fuck off loser