How do we solve the problem of these mongralized Slavic-Jewish mutts that live on stolen clay?

How do we solve the problem of these mongralized Slavic-Jewish mutts that live on stolen clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/search?q=british teeth&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX7t_ujd_YAhUwxaYKHUYJA-gQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1134
google.pl/search?q=polish teeth&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRoubyjd_YAhUpYpoKHRDxBsoQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1134
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Division thread,sage in all fields

Why meme flag mutt?

You are a Jewish mongrel.

We had the same thread yesterday muhammad
sage

T. Subhuman Jewish slavic mutt

DIE FILTHY ANGLOKEK

Also sage

>T. Subhuman Jewish slavic mutt
Inheritantly degenerate cunts they are

You live on stolen land.
Your people are subhuman
Hitler had the right idea.

Not this shit again. Pic related and hang yourself like a civilized man instead of blowing yourself up, Ahmed.

Your subhuman people should have been exterminated by Hitler.

this faggot
again...

You seriously, seriously need to fuck off.

The Pole is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a subhuman, criminal, degenerate, thief, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jewish mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out".

Your people seriously need to give back all of their stolen clay and move to Israel.

You wish. Meanwhile you mongrels do a fine job exterminating yourselves.

Need some more, britmongrel?

woah... so this is the power... of the british empire...

Meanwhile you're being exterminated in this very moment. How does the diverse, multicultural cock taste?

Are you negro mutt or mudslim mutt?

The UK is a better place than your shithole even with niggers and Muslims. That's why your subhuman people come here like rats. You are even below niggers, even less capable than Anglo cultured niggers and Muslims.

>pole talking shit about britain when all your barely sentient mouth agape countrymen flood our borders to escape your eastern bloc shit hole country

Also

>top pic

See how it says "c"? We don't use cents here Mariusz, you fucking imbecile.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your family being gangraped by muslims.

Your countries ruling elite is the most interbred with jews in all of Europe. You are a race of kiked slaves and you have the gall to think you're better than others. Disgusting, degenerate, subhuman.

>That's why your subhuman people come here like rats
Your info is outdated by like 10 years, abdullah
>The UK is a better place than your shithole even with niggers and Muslims
Keep telling yourself that
At least until you get stabbed or run over by a truck

They are the ultimate weapon against kebabs, britmutt

Part and parcel, britcunt.

You are poor shithole full of degenerates that has been surpassed by all of your neighbours in history and in modern times. The only two counties that you share a border with that are worse are a warzone and a communist state. You are inferior to everyone in Europe.

Poles go there to take what you owe them for saving your ass in WWII. Poland should demand war reparations from you, Britshits! I still don't get why Poles even bothered to fight for such degenerates as Britshits.

You allied with Poles to stop them from allying with Hitler. When Hitler invaded Poland you did shit! You're bunch of stinky inbred cowards, who think they're cool, but exist only because you live on shitty island. You don't even have your own language. English is awful bastardisation of French.

Pakis aren't allowed to judge european whiteness. Back to the minimum wage kebab selling with you.

Based POOland xdddd
Dumb mutt.

I like Poland, they have a proud history and they have the balls to stand up to Merkel and protect their borders, but all the same there are far too many low skilled, low IQ Polish immigrants polluting countries like mine. They should go back to the country they are so proud of.

I'd much rather live in NZ even though it's being overrun by Asians and Indians. Enjoy your Islamification

Hard to say is OP Abdul the Rapist or Tommy The Raped?

Hitler should have genocided subhuman poles like you. Now Russians and Germans will have to finish the job later this century.

your poor poor bait is so fucking tedious.
Try harder sandnigger. Or better - don't try at all. Go back to minecraft kiddo.

>Poles white
They're a mongrel Jewish slavic race. Comparable to gypsies in racial quality. That's why Hitler wanted to get rid of them.

Polands history is almost all entirely stolen from others as is their land.

why are meme flaggers always the most butthurt?

But he failed.

Meanwhile Mudslimes and niggers will genocide you in one generation. Enjoy!

I ain't polish btw. But I prefer a Pole over a lazy useless Britshit any time!

Because they both live in the UK cleaning toilets.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
Here, ave this plug, faggot.

And they use your face to do so.

I guess Poland is doing pretty well if the eternal kike insists on creating these kinds of threads. Oy vey!

Of course you prefer Jewish mongrels to white Europeans. Subhumans feel solidarity with each other.

We gotta start Britmutt meme!

I'm pretty sure this faggot is an edgy 13 year old autistic polish kid being beaten in school for being a faggot. so obvious.

Poland ruined the Commonwealth

Yes indeed. Fuhrer was too compassionate

>Britshit explains who's white

We don't. There's no need for further division. Getting provoked by kikes won't do us any good.

Yes it did, by incorporating Lithuania. Should've turn west and let Balts get le liberated by Ruskies.

sage

polack
plack
black

Nope, Hitler wanted an alliance, but it was butchered when Piłsudski passed away and his right hand man (Beck) took over and basically destroyed diplomatic relations between Poland and the Third Reich

I don't? Let's see about that.
You are irrelevant cucks that swallow up foreign religion.
Mongols destroy kieven rus, a superior civilization to yours, Baltic people conquer the lands and kick out the Mongols. Hundreds of years later you inherit the land during a union and use your greater numbers to steal the land. You fill the land with jews, inviting them and giving them privlidges.
Then you get raped by Russians and Germanics and completely wiped off the map with Russians getting back their rightful clay.

Eventually you are given your country back with stolen clay, most from Germany.
Now you claim YOU are owed clay from the Baltics, White Russia, and Ukraine. Unbelievable. You come here and abuse the benefit system. Steal and commit crimes. You are the gypsies of continental Europe.

You are the kikes. Kike slav(e) mutts.

>Polands history is entirely stolen from others as is their land.

Polak respond as if no, no true... LEL

We are supposed to take slightly different approach to the polak question as:

Not all polaks are jew interbreads.

Not all polaks are judaic pedos

Not always polaks are thieves

Not whole of pooland exist on a stolen clay.

Not all polaks are ungrateful bastards.

Oy!

Whites country on planet earth .... BAD?

you must be jew

Lithuanians are superior to you in every way, they are the whitest people in Europe and the last to accept a foreign kike religion. They even exterminated 95% of their jews. Hitler considered them as being of higher racial stock than you. His only criticism of them was the fact they intermingled with you, he believed that lowered their racial stock and would make harder to Germanize. Hitler considered ALL of the Baltics to be superior to your subhuman kike slav(e) people.

Man knows their shit better that (((jews))) polaks themselves
>I don't? Let's see about that.
>You are irrelevant cucks that swallow up foreign religion.
>Mongols destroy kieven rus, a superior civilization to yours, Baltic people conquer the lands and kick out the Mongols. Hundreds of years later you inherit the land during a union and use your greater numbers to steal the land. You fill the land with jews, inviting them and giving them privlidges.
>Then you get raped by Russians and Germanics and completely wiped off the map with Russians getting back their rightful clay.
>Eventually you are given your country back with stolen clay, most from Germany.
>Now you claim YOU are owed clay from the Baltics, White Russia, and Ukraine. Unbelievable. You come here and abuse the benefit system. Steal and commit crimes. You are the gypsies of continental Europe.

Indeed fella!
There is none other as irritating nationality (apart from pure jews) subhuman poolaks (mongrel slavshit- jew) mutts

Your only usefulness today is as a bufferzone against Russia for the Jewish American empire.

import more muslims
worked pretty fine so far for ya
#partandparcel

your usefulness is hosting our bandit scum that would live off our welfare if not for you.

Also, our pilots saved you in 1940, show more gratitude.

Shut up autistic slavshit migrant

ok, I get it now. You mudskin complain about polish scums (poles in UK are mostly scum who haas run from Poland cause they were a huge failure back here) and now there is not enough resources for your welfare.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Or wait... I'm not.

>Also, our pilots saved you in 1940, show more gratitude.
My sides!

You seem to believe that I identify with Britain's leadership during world war 2. I don't. Because I'm not a Jew, like your disgusting mongralized people.

At least their slavic cunt women are beautiful. UK women are the most disgusting whores on europe. ugly yellow teeth faggot.

Jew, lad talks about polaks, he might be Welsh or Scottish or English- don't matter, but he's not shitskin nor he's jew mongrel mutt polak swine

>You seem to believe that I identify with Britain's leadership
You, don't, brownie, kek.

Not a jew at all.
For me all you UK cucks are shitskins already. Matter of 20, 30 years. You're lost like the germans.
KEK!

That's the history they teach in poland. A hollywood fantasy to make them feel better about being a shithole historical buffer zone. I've spoken to everyone sharing borders with poland on this board and they have all said the same thing, polish subhumans are all pushing fibs to claim clay and history. They behave exactly like that in this country at the microlevel. Literally the WE WUZ KANGZ niggers of Europe.

Jew wannabe ruski migrant approved polak whore supply to masters in Israel, unfortunately them whores are here too and are BBC sucking whores by nature

Listen here you filthy jewish swine you should show gratitude we saved your filthy degenerate race in ww2 along with the yanks. We even took you in as refugees so you could lower the tone of our streets. Brits have the best teeth in the world, btw poles have some of the worst.

No jew aware Englishman identifies with Churchill's government. Nor with POOland.
>a literal polish jew in israel
The memes write themselves.

oh man, i love these butthurt brit threads.

You did nothing you pieces of shit. the nazi's lost in the russian front. stop taking credit for ww2 ugly cock suckers.

faggot, please...

google.pl/search?q=british teeth&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX7t_ujd_YAhUwxaYKHUYJA-gQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1134

google.pl/search?q=polish teeth&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRoubyjd_YAhUpYpoKHRDxBsoQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1134

brits did jack shit in ww2, nigel.

Germany should pay reparations to Poland and Britain should pay reparations to the Empire countries

Germany stomped you in 3 weeks, it was the most pathetic military engagement in ww2 history. The only reason you got your country back is because COMMIES gave it back to you. Lost your country twice in 300 years, because you are a fake country with fake borders populated by subhuman slav(e) 'people'. You are incapable of keeping a country unless your masters allow you.

Your filthy country is dead already Yusuf. Poland, on other hand, is woke on current politics and will survive the islamic revolution, unlike degenrate west.

To end, here's a message in your native language

تمتص ديك بلدي

t. Mutt with 1/8th polish jew heritage

You are inferior even to the muslims. You are genetically incapable of building or creating anything worthwhile.
Even muslims contributed more to the sciences than you. I consider you as subhuman as niggers and other shitskins.

No poles did fuck all other than be conquered. Britain fought nazi germany alone for part of the war. Your pilots didn't save shit and instead STOLE british pilots jobs during ww2. All you're good for is taking decent peoples jobs to work for peanuts. Britains contribution was huge and is being underplayed. However I wish we lost and your filthy subhuman jew race was wiped out.