How do brits feel about this?

How do brits feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-42650014
frontpagemag.com/point/269012/uk-cops-will-fight-islamophobic-comments-muslim-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=Z37OxLo1Bx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is terribly awful and pakis are garbage, but i also believe these shitskins were allowed to do it for a long time because some pedophiles elites were involved to covering them too.

They like it. It was their plan ever since.

Are pakis worse than sandniggers?

Hey, at least they banned teaspoons and is getting a good Brexit deal!

fuming

I am always amazed by something like this. Something like this would be expected from germany because muh guilt, but the UK doesnt really have any apology for acting retarded.

The eternal anglo just keeps on giving.

I blame the parents! If they locked down their daughters none of this would have happened!

My parents never allowed me to go outside. My life revolved around school and home. If I was mere minutes late coming home my mom would give me a beating. When home all I was allowed to do is study at the dinning table.

Horny. Dirty little sluts gagging on vile paki cock. They want it too, by the way. They seek it.

I also think the scope of the scandel was overinflated. I can not believe 1,400 children would keep their mouths shut. I can not believe that a whole town would turn a blind eye.

Cousins of mine lived in this tiny village (1500people). When 1 men was exposed grooming children he was run out a town. After which the police arrested him and threw him in a clinque to be monitered.

Should photoshop Aziz Asshairi's face onto this.

Reminds me of how much I hate this country, and how people are so quick to forget about all the terrorist attacks after a few days, ignore all the dead kids and continue to defend Muslims online, hell when the Manchester attack happened the first thing some people put on facebook was NOTALLMUSLIMS before even mentioning all the dead British people

Probably horny

Prepared is how I feel.

It makes me oscillate between pure hatred and nihilism. I plan to leave this country as soon as possible and never return.

It was 18,500 kids across the whole UK.

That 1,400 figure is one area.

All the perpetrators should be killed.
Everyone who helped cover it up should lose their job and never be able to work in public services again.

It's under-inflated.

The kids also didn't keep shut about it, it was a public secret so to speak. Everyone knew, but those who could change anything did nothing.

A similar thing happened in my childhood town. Tons of girls raped, and several murdered by being lit on fire. The victims got told if they waved their right to anonymity on trial, that the ring leader and his mates would go down for good.

Well he got less than ten years, did half and is now out. He threatened to kill the girls for telling police what he did. Police will not put them and their families under police protection because they testified and gave evidence against a Muslim rape gang in court.
Essentially, those girls, many still in school, are as good as dead.

This town by the way, has a taxi company that's renamed itself almost 5 times in as many years due to having 20+ convicted Muslim sex offenders working on it's cars.
The number for this taxi service is known as "Dial-A-Rape" back in my hometown.
The police are actively encouraging it and/or covering it up when it happens.

I'd safely bet money that most towns in the country have had, or currently, have gangs that prey on underage kids.

The kids did talk. They weren't listened too by the police and other services because they were worried it might upset the communities.

They're fine with it. It wouldn't have happened if they weren't

They were so upset that they re-elected the same party that year

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-42650014
>Though Azeem, 16, has not had direct experience of Islamophobia, some of his friends have.

>"On the bus people wouldn't want to sit next to them because they're wearing headscarves," he said.

Nothing even happened to him, but he is shocked by what most consider a perfectly normal response. They are drawn to their own kind, but we are not allowed to be.

frontpagemag.com/point/269012/uk-cops-will-fight-islamophobic-comments-muslim-daniel-greenfield
>Six people who left offensive comments on social media about the Operation Shelter sex gang have been tracked down by police.

State of my country.

Where the fuck do you live lad?

I had similar stuff going with me too.
But on Sundays I was allowed to play cricket for 3 hours in playground.
Which was on only 100m from my house.

I live in a different place now, but am shameful to say my hometown was Telford. It used to be a beautiful place when I was younger, with plenty of nature and nice locals.

Now the locals are no longer hard working, but mostly on the dole, and "new locals" have been shipped in from desert regions.
If you're ever there avoid Wellington at all costs. It's a Muslim hell-hole and unsurprisingly, where a lot of the culprits settled when they got shipped here.

All I feel is sorrow and rage.

It is good workout motivation, ill start defending women when they stop ignoring me.

If theres ever a civil war in Britian the police need to be taken out first as they will only help all the Muslims

sickening, not heard much about this stuff happening up here in scotland though, paki did grope my mates sister and got knocked out though

I would literally gas the Muslim population for this

What a fucking puff, well in netherland full of gays amd niggers i think its only thing for parents to do. Lock the basement...

The same as this man.

They've already prepared for such a reponse.
Notice how we are being told we can't carry 'dangerous objects' around our own homes anymore, but the number of armed response callouts is higher than ever?
We are FORCED to rely on them for protection, even though they admit themselves that they are currently under-budgetted to the point of incompetence.
But you bet if we ever kicked off properly they would be out in force, guns and everything, ready to put us down for queen and caliphate.

Still mad.

fuck me man another telford brit on here
never heard any of this shit, where i live i can't say i see too many muzzies but the numbers soon rising

Jeremy Kyle show abominations. Usually the parents are Labour voting gibmedat scumbags. We won't don't need them, there's too many people already.

Unfortunately you're right, a little while ago I was buying cooking utensils and bought a rolling pin, and the woman at the counter had to wrap it all up and told me the new law classified it as a weapon so it cant be visible out of a bag, she agreed its stupid though

Pathetic stories. I can not believe a police force is that P.C. that they are willing to let criminals go.

Are you genuinely telling me the police would rather let criminal run a mock, then face loosing their jobs after the IPC conducts their investigation.

Lies, I can not believe British police are such cowards.

Same shit is happening all over Europe, in every major city. Its just being hidden

Difference in the UK is an investigation by non government people discovered the abuse, so government couldnt keep covering it up
So suddenly lots of these rape or grooming gangs were uncovered and stopped as police stopped protecting them due to public outcry

Now its back to business as usual, ignore them and cover them up. Also they are all in area left runs.

That is the actual truth, have a look at the UK Police twitter pages, 90% of their posts are defending Islam/Muslims and LGBT, and say how any "islamaphobic" tweets from people will be investigated and can lead to the arrest of said individual
And yes they would rather lose their job and let a muslim criminal be free, because they dont want to be called racist

Just have a look at our police mate.
They paint their nails and wear high heels to "show solidarity" with trannies and women rather than being on the beat.

Besides, there's plenty of publicly available stories of this going on and coppers doing nothing about it.

aroused

> Same shit is happening all over europe

Drop your memeflag burger.
Countries and societies in europe still differ in many degrees concerning their strenghts and weaknesses. Mass childabuse being covered up deliberatly is extraordinary and in its intensity a british illness until proven otherwise.

why do dutch women love north africans?
i read somewhere holland is the most race/ethnic mixing country in europe

Great. Look up how many of the "victims" defended their "rapists" and bore their children proudly. Truth is that British women love Muslims, all this was just the white parents whining because their daughters were fucking Muslims, there was no rape or anything.

Anyway, British and European women love Muslims, just watch how wet they get when they see a Zain Malik music video.

absolutely fuming

listen you cunt, the one father was arrested for breaking into the house of the sandniggers and trying to free his daughter from them

one of the VICTIMS was arrested for BEING DRUNK AND DISORDERLY after her hours-long blacked-out gangrape.

this wasn't just some "oh, we can just run them out of town" thing, because it was most of the dirty bastards doing it

fuck you, kraut

and it wasn't a village, it was a large town, population ~110-120 thousand.

>British and European women love Muslims
Not because of their deep love of the Islamic culture, I fucking assure you.
Because all the current generation cares about is self-image (referred to as identity) and what others think of them.
The best way to be cool is to be fond of the 'exotic', tolerant of the 'intolerated', and compassionate to the purest of evils.
There is NOTHING more to it than that.
Lots of girls openly diss muslims as being careless and brutish, but date them anyway, get their hearts (and often noses) broken by them, then go and do it again when their social status begins to dwindle.
I agree with you, they make their own beds and they should sleep in them, but make no mistake, it is NOT through their love of Islam, rather their love of self-promotion on Twitter or whatever.

Also when it concerns children the matter is completely different, but I wouldn't expect your kind to understand that.

I don't really give a fuck to be honest. It's been spammed to death on Sup Forums so I'm basically numb to it.

i swear all the tough cunts from that rainy little island left for oceania centuries ago, they'd never get away with something like this in straya or nz

Spoken like a true inbred retard.

That is easy to answer.
Each year the department of health does a sex & sexuality survey for people between 14-26.

The conclusion is that white women find white boys boring, polite and shit in bed.
Black on the other hand are apparently good at sex, offer girl exicitment and fun

>asian gangs
>1400 children raped in a town of 110k people
how the fuck is this possible?!
i thought it was across uk not in 1 fucking town, and nobody notices any shit
and the truth gets out and brits didnt do shit... this is just sad how fucked up your country is
no public outrage and protest
you just dont give a fuck

meanwhile 1 black killed in US the burn the whole town down

They already do. Aussie girls get gang raped by Lebs all the time you dumb cuck.

There is your answer! Ofcource the father is going to be arrest for breaking into another person's house.

DUHHHHHHHHH! are you thick or something or do I need to explain rules, law, morals and values to you?

The word 'betrayal' implies some expectation of loyalty. Why would sandnigger Pakis be loyal to Brits?

and they get thrown in prison, only in the united caliphate do they get free passes

Read for the answer to your previous question

Do you think that the Rotherham grooming gang didn't go to prison?

once there was enough outrage, but for 16 years they got a free pass cause they're mudslimes, doesn't happen anywhere else mate, there's something fucked about you lot

"""Asian""", because even the jew-owned Daily Mirror doesn't want to admit these were PAKI SANDNIGGERS.

interesting, so dutch man are boring and dutch women crave for da darkskinned dick
how do you see the situation
is it really that bad
what about your girl friends ?

>In town but did not hunt down the pedos with your mates

A culture that will not protect its little girls is a dead culture.
Don't immigrate to Australia. I dont want the cuck taint of the bong here. You cunts disgust me.

Low quality bait. No one likes pakis

absolutely disgraceful language my fellow, you have been reported to the londistani kahnate.

It's because they find us more attractive. End of story.
It's true though.

It get them off. Bong anons are probably having a nice wank to that front cover right now.

It's fucking disgusting and our corrupt police forces and government are not aligned in our interests.

Once there was enough evidence to convict them of a crime you mean.

>doesn't happen anywhere else mate
It happens in literally every single western country. You're so full of shit.

Zain is the most attractive man to ever live according to teenage British girls. He has a white mother. They fuck us so their kids can be as beautiful as him and not pink skinned subhuman white brits.

t. white male

The limeys are too bust spamming mutt-memes and collecting their benefit checks to give a fuck about children. They would have been molested anyways, afterall this is bongland were talking about.

>it's the JOOOOSSS
British women have been fucking these "gangs" since they first came to this country, there was no Jewish media back then.

Yes

find me a single comparable case in straya or nz, i'll wait

You can call us subhuman all you want but Irish women love us too.

I'm a 34 year old virgin who works from home and rarely goes outside.

>My parents never allowed me to go outside. My life revolved around school and home
i wonder why?!

""""culture""""
Say the decendant of criminals England shipped off to an island.

Like I said, aussie girls choke on Leb cock every single day. I don't know why you're so obsessed with this one case in Britain.

Most bongs are weak as fuck. If it happened in any major town in Aus we would have hunted the Pakis - and he knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z37OxLo1Bx4

>one case
>1400 young girls
>16 years
this cuck mentality is a big part of the problem

1400 girls being raped over the course of 16 years is not a big deal. It's a typical figure. I bet more aussie girls get gang raped by lebs every weekend.

Define 'culture' little faggot.

>I don't know why you're so obsessed with this one case in Britain.

>One case.

You fucking wish. Look up how many of your women marry us, retard. White girls can't resist big Muslim cock.

who have never let their daughters get raped en masse and are consistently ranked as one of the best countries in the world, i think i'll take a country in which 20% of us are descended from convicts
like i said, show me a single comparable case, you can't do it

The guy said "find me a case". Are we talking about one case or 1400 seperate incidents?

There are more rapes per capita in the US than in Britain so I don't think you really want to go down that route.

>Most bongs are weak as fuck.
sadly this is true. Those that aren't are very limited in what they can do about things like this.
We are told to have absolute faith in the police to deal with all things.
Disarmed, constantly scared by sensationalism, and informed weekly that the police cannot cope under the pressure.
When things happen in sequence like that, one has to assume there is a plan of some kind...

Your police has time to twitter and shit, but not solve crimes. Isn't this giving off a signal "Come to the UK we are too busy siting behind out computer screens instead of patrolling the streets".

It is widely accepted that childen in local authority care will be abused. If people complain about the ethnicity of the abusers it's considered racist!

rapes happen everywhere mate, but for some reason your country lets the rapists get away with it and go on raping for 16 years.
16 fucking years
most of the faggots posting on Sup Forums probably haven't even been alive that long

Good because they're cuckolds

Wait.. did that post say you guys have oil?
I think someones country needs some American liberation.

"Asians"

lol

hahaha subhuman scum none like you

i feel this is racist towards asians
this isnt a chinese or a japanese problem
its a muslim problem

but also lets not forget the people in power in all our nations are sacrificing and raping children on the regular as just part of their whole thing. and we all know it