Red Pilled anime

Give me your best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GTo1zyQXmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZmbl-mNBgg
youtube.com/watch?v=hpuyNgGHPZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Code Geass

I heard about it. What makes it so special?

Best anime of all time.

Sonic the hedgehog

Tokyo tribe 2

Berserk.

dis

Have a pity (you)

This is not a slide thread you fucking newfag

What is this about?

Whatever this is is totally red pilled:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GTo1zyQXmQ

And this is why no one takes you pol/acks seriously. Quit the degeneracy of the anime jew. For christs sake.

>says the jew

Nope not falling for the TV jew

Shut up Scholomo.

Anime is much better than hollyjew movies.

The fuck is this faggotry?

>anime is set in a world where japan is self-sufficient to the point that they can isolate themselves from the rest of the world like they did ~300 years ago
>somehow they are able to maintain a high standard of living instead of everyone being half-starving
>red-pilled
It's a good anime and all but at least that sole aspect, I can't help but to think of it as being blue-pilled as fuck

fuck off k

>watch fate series with gf
>she likes it
>start illya
>"well this is different but funny"
>season 2
>"I... see."
>season 3
>get disgust looks all night while watching this
>mfw

Whatever this is, is good.

A kike bitching about someone or something.

Worry about your own shit, you inbred animal.

this is powerfull

The point of the anime is actually to show to what losing your rights and becoming a video surveiled police state leads

>What is this about?
GOOOSH GOOOSH GOOOSH GOOOSH

I actually watched two episode of Legend of the Galactic Heroes and found it enjoyable.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

did you not see the first episode?
there is slavery and poverty

Damn you kek. However it's probably about the power hungry elite?

Anime is push for heroism, males that are loosers but reivent themselves into heroes, that are only loved when they can become man and stop beign pathetic little shits, woman that are strong but have a femenine side and want actively to cultivate their feminity while their remain pure and loyal.
Anime throw the infantile cape fest bullshit of dc and marvel and have deeper themes of justice vs evil and liberty vs duty to your people.

Anime fan the flame inside the hearth of every son of Evropa.
That's why the nippon are our greteast allies.
Also lolis.

Millons of young men were spared of jewry degeneracy thanks to anime and remained pure and strong willed. Anime will be the stake on the hearth of the international judendom.

Forgive me father for I have sinned

She's afraid, user. She'll never be small and cute again like Illya and her friends.

Your GF is a dyke now.

legends of the galactic heroes
And more recently, youjo senki (saga of tanya the evil)

Fuck cant recommend them enough

youtube.com/watch?v=rZmbl-mNBgg

Legend of the galactic heroes is the greatest anime ever made.

Checked for truth
That was a good post, however onfortunatly

>also lolis

you have to go to the oven for that

*unfortunatly

Oh, I think the worst part is I told her as a joke before season 3 that she should try cosplaying as one of the 3 you have pictures for a laugh. She could easily pull it off. That didn't go as planned.

Hopefully.

>Not a single mention of RIP AND TEAR the animation.

You are absolutely correct. Lets hope the remake doesnt ruin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpuyNgGHPZY

>also lolis
>you have to go to the oven for that

Hahaha in my defence i was just memeing.
I don't even like loli animes.

>Elfen Lied

Its sort of a hip-hop infused anime thing. I saw the live action movie (sadly). Maybe it would have been good as an anime, but cartoons are the only way japs are entertaining otherwise it just looks like poorly made TV.

They explain how japan can survive on its own. Those big grain farms or something.

I dont think they explain it to well but oh well thats not the point of the show. THE PSYCHO-NESS IS.

That pic suits your post very well

This is as red pilled as being a 300lbs katana wielding faggot

>Millons of young men were spared of jewry degeneracy thanks to anime and remained pure and strong willed. Anime will be the stake on the hearth of the international judendom.
Please point them out.
All I see is social rejects who just take a preference for these types of cartoons/artwork.

I don't see people "manning up" because of anime/manga.

Anime/manga is just entertainment.

>inb4 you're watching/reading the wrong type of anime/manga that's for degenerates

Nope