Russia

Lets say Putin dies, can Russia recover from the loss or will it become just another Ukraine tier shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will probably evolve like a pokemon

It’ll break into a dozen little pieces. We’ll sell half of it to China.

probably shithole, Russkies will just into the power vacum and fuck each other and the country over to to rise to power. By the time they get there they'll have already done to much damage.

It would be tough to replace him. He has balls of steel.

Yeltsin was a disaster

why hasn't he begun training his successor yet?

Real Putin died long ago. They're using body doubles.

Shlomo's wettest dream.

Robo Putin is cool then

I like the stability he offers, and an effective counterbalance to the neo cons in US.

Don't get your hopes up, moishe. Putin isn't going anywhere

i hope he stays, but he aint getting any younger

He's still young.
Perhaps in his early sixties.
Can go for another two terms.

Whether i like Putin or not, i respect him. From the outside looking in, i think he is a good and strong leader for his people. Miles above Merkel

>implying Medvedev hasn't been groomed as a replacement.

putin will die in less than 4 years

The us won't exist when that day comes

I hope he dies of rectal cancer. No ill-will towards average russkies though. They deserve better.

He gets the same baby’s blood as Soros, he will live for 30 more years.

We know you did 9/11 with mossad, and payback is hell

>The us won't exist when that day comes

This

I feel that Russia will outlive most western states like the US And UK

Says the guy living in a literal oppressive monarchy
I can't wait till you faggots run out of oil and go back to drinking camel piss to survive.

This.
'Putin' is a title, not a person.

US is not going away anytime soon, so dont hold your breath.

Russia is a shithole even with him. It'll be an even greater shithole without him.

putin's iq is under 100.

>US is not going away anytime soon, so dont hold your breath.

Didn't say it was m8 , just saying that Russia will outlive us both

it is a shithole but a powerfull millitary wise one

Putin is not dictator. He represent will of some group of people, like tosneft or gazprom.
After his death they will find another charismatic leader.
Do not think of him like bigger Lukashenko or little Stalin.

>Germany, non-white in one generation
Haha I bet your GDP will be top tier with that amount if Somalis and pakis.

He has... There is a whle program of rotation of oblast governors. ..
He is aware of cultivating the next rung of leadership.

Im inclined to agree, Russians are resiliant people and i have respect for them, although i may not agree with them sometimes.

This.
Putin may have ran more than he is allowed, but people also wanted him every time.
So to call him a dictator is misleading, since the media knows that when you say dictator you usually mean someone like Robert Mugabe.

He didn't run more than is allowed? He ran exactly according to Russian law.

And what did we have to gain by orchestrating that, dumbass?

>Germany, non-white in one generation
That's beyond retarded.

>implying he can die
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THINK AGAIN

Yeltsin was a disaster, real bad, low energy. I dont know if he is Peter the Great, Ivan the terrible or Catherine. That is for Russians to decide.

Reminder that all those economic gains made under Putin is literally just the natural recovery from the 90s... and all that means is that they're still a decade behind.

The removal of Saddam Hussein, dummy.

He did?
Alright, I stand corrected.

>Russians are resiliant people and i have respect for them

If they survived communism they can survive almost anything . The weak faggots in my own country could not survive that for a week

he will come back as Putin, the White

Your young adults are non-white
Non-whites are having 2x as many children as native Germans. You are being replaced. Your children will suffer your decisions. They will be discriminated against in their own ancestral homeland.
Germany is dying. And that's a good thing.

Greater Israel crypto kike.

Czar Vladimir the I when?

Russian constitution allows unlimited terms but only 2 consecutive.

SA never claimed it was a “democracy” you brain dead faggot. Russia has become a cruel joke in the past 30 years, any sane person can agree. And stop being so butthurt about our oil; not finishing any time soon. talk to me when there’s an electric plane or ship.

Real Putin is most likely dead since about 2006-2009, and real government I cant define, mainly because they doesnt attract any attention to themselves.
Even if this is just conspiracy theory, Putin is merely a part of very monolithic system that will find replacement easily. Dont forget thet he himself was pulled out of complete oblivion and into president's chair in very short term.

>a title.
This. He is literally the Way.
(Possibly the Truth and the Life, too).

If there are no major sanctions or embargoes, I predict Russia won't fully recover - that is be where they naturally would be - until 2024.

>Non-whites are having 2x as many children
And there are ten times as many Germans as there are non-whites, idiot.
Also, why do the [insert european country] is lost posters always come from the spic nig continent of North America? That makes you claims even more ridiculous.

It's hilarious how people in the west call Putin a dictator while Merkel is sitting for exactly the same amount of time being called the leader of the west by kike media.

Don't resist when we're invaded after Trump, unless it's Muslims, NATO or the UN.

Oil is not finishing you're correct. But you retards drilled and pumped so much you have at most 15 years left of it. Meanwhile we in the West sit on ours while you camel jockeys act like you're in charge with your cheap oil. It will be an amazing wake up call to you retards when it runs dry, tourism will be a flop because no-one wants to go to an Islamic sbithole and you resort to drinking camel piss again.

Flawless logic. Wouldn’t it be smarter to recruit Iraqi hijackers then?

>Implying you didn't try that already.

I mean, by that logic, there are no dictators at all, because every authoritarian ruler is as good as their team and their power base. It's not possible for one man to control an entire country.

Call me a prophet, after this happens. Enshallah

>will it become just another Ukraine tier shithole
Just because Russia is a bit richer doesn't mean it's not already Ukraine tier shithole when quality of life for regular citizens is in question

As if I give a shit if Germany becomes Somalia 2.0. It will be ripe for conquering once it does.
There is a difference, one of them listens to the proper authority.

Sigh.. makes me think how fucked shit is.

This

>Ukraine tier shithole

Ukraine is a political copycat of Russia.
If they lost their only source of income it may become Ukraine tier shithole in the year. Putin or not, it's not hard to be a natural resources monopolist and exploit europe.

And I saw Bulgaria on the Google Street View, don't tell me anything about shitholes. Christ, did they not pay any gibs for Bulragia?

Cohensidence ?

theyll just prop up putin v. 384

previous versions included
non manlet putin
putin with muscle definition
putin with hair
etc etcetc

you think they alter pics to flatter putin more
but they alter thenpics to fit how the newest putin looks

You should care. By the time that happenes, if it ever does, Your country will be long gona and the remaining whites will have to flee to Europe.

Depends on who gets to rule next. You'll have numerous clans fighting for the right to put their candidate onto the presidential chair.
But the most realistic scenario is Putin stepping down in 2024 (with his final term running out) and naming a successor who would take over.

Dont act like you give a shit memhet

The west isn't lost yet. But this is a huge problem you can't deny:
pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
Germany can't get free from the shackles of ZOG democracy with a new Hitler if the blood of the land is impure.
Read about ceasarism from Oswald Spengler

>doesn't mean it's not already Ukraine tier shithole
You really don't know how bad things are in the Ukraine, do you? Russia can be rather miserable for the unlucky provincial, but it's not THAT bad.

>can Russia recover from the loss or will it become just another Ukraine tier shithole
Russia is a shithole only because Putin and his mafia cronies stripped the Soviet Union of all its assets 25 years ago. Now they prevent any real progress with their totalitarian graft and corruption.

>Russia recover from the loss
Russia will recover because it will only be the brief psychological loss of a con man.

We want the militant whites to move to America to aid the dotr

see

>remaining whites
Nice LARP. You will all be removed by the invading hordes. Just wait till they hit 25-35% of population.

Also I can always go north where the day is 24 hours and they can't fast.

>the newest putin
The "latest" po-angliiski, Seryozha. Which one are we on at the moment, though? Is it still "the Udmurt"?

You fuckin faggots would die of ky poisoning if the goatfuckers werent there to kill your weak ass first.

Some areas like Sankt Petersburg seem pretty nice, while all the new buildings built in the west look like postmordern, bauhaus commieblocks - for "new europeans" of course.

2nd largest proven reserves in the world. You leaf fags aren’t even close. Go cry in the corner.

Sanctions, Russia was rolling in cash when oil prices were high

Well this is misinformed tripe.

But it will go on Dmitri Mendeleev will be a suitable replacement.

Average white german age is somewhere between the fifty and sixty.

>proven reserves
Hahaha do you even know what that means? Faggots prove reserves so they can loan more from the IMF. We don't need that. We have so much unexplored territory.

>while all the new buildings built in the west look like postmordern, bauhaus commieblocks - for "new europeans" of course.
That's exactly what happens in St. Petersburg though, they build commieblocks that are even worse that the ones built in the USSR. Luckily, they haven't levelled the city center for that just yet.

>Trying to give Putin credit for what the jewish capitalists have done to Russia under Yeltsin?
Could it be that you're a lying shill?

So we can orchestrate the largest attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor; yet somehow we’re unable to recruits a few Iraqi peasants to have plausible deniability and shift blame?

>Russia is a shithole only because Putin and his mafia cronies stripped the Soviet Union of all its assets 25 years ago
That happened in 95', under Yeltsin.

jesus... i draw back what i said.

We'll have to fix it soon if we don't want to do it democratically. There is plenty of time to do it otherwise.
Just googled ky poisoning, it gust gives me some results about kentucky.
You fail to understand those "invading hordes". All they can do is murder unarmed civilians. They'd need ten times our numbers to win any battle. If manlet rage became a race, it would be called arabs.

Oh you silly amerimutts and your brilliant ideas...

It's Mossad who orchestrated it you were the useful idiots indeed - just like now.

Infighting, a lot of infighting.

They'll be a lot weaker than before.

Piter's wet and miserable. The small towns in the central parts are best, though maybe you just like a climate similar to your own.

It's 45. Definitely not good, but nowhere near as bad as you people pretend.

>Infighting, a lot of infighting.
All behind closed doors. We won't hear about it for decades, and even then only in some hagiographic version.

>become
I have some bad news for you

yeah, i've just looked at the pictures i draw it back, i must have just seem some other nitpicky photos then.

Your warrior genes died in 2 world wars, Germany doesn't have that in itself anymore. Foreign money will arm the zerg and your children will reap the benefits of your decisions and inability to defend your nation.
Germany will no longer be a white country and that is a good thing.