Jordan Peterson completely demolishes British feminist TV host

Jordan Peterson completely demolishes British feminist TV host

Better hurry up and tidy your rooms fuckers, JP is growing in power.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FID366y2gjo?t=103
youtube.com/watch?v=_6GKDcHzo4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First and only bump, you faggots need to see this

no 'we' don't pavel
start reading instead of watching e-celebs and sjw cunts getting le btfo!!

that vid is 30 mins long, you could read at least 50 pages of the republic in that timeframe if you're not low IQ

Sorry I didnt mean to stop you sucking your own cock, please return to what you were doing

Alright, when is he going to man up and stop going for the low hanging fruit and try to demolish white nationalists.

I'm pretty sure your virtual stepdad would give you the same advice little guy

Do I have to charge you for a personality test before you take my advice?

>Start reading book celeb's instead!

Have you bought his personality test goy? You better buy it! He makes just over 60k a month from patreon alone, who knows how much from books, speeches and gigs.

Cmon goy, give him his money!

what a stupid fuckin bitch

>jordan saying something totally reasonable
>dumb fucking cunt chimes in with "so youre saying all women should get raped ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION"

I dislike Jordan Peterson because of his hypocrisy concerning the speech of white nationalists,
but with that said, this is a ridiculous argument.
The dude has the right to sell whatever he wants and there's nothing wrong with it.
Pol loves capitalism until someone starts making too much money.

Hey dont get me wrong, JPs personality test and the amount he charged pissed off a lot of people. I bought into it too, and was disappointed. It was a bad move.

But you have to give credit where its due. By blowing the fuck out of leftists on mass media, this guy is redpilling the masses at a crucial time.

You know that by shilling this point in every thread, its exhausting what is a very legit criticism of JP?

I have no prolem with him earning money, but him devising a "short online personality test" that will tell you everything about you and help you fix your life smells of telemarketting and is beneath him.
He could start a publication and then add his test to all subscribents, would look much better.

There is nothing bad with some greed, but there is such a thing as too much greed

not really an accomplishment. Funny tho

inb4 character assassination shills

damn, too late

youtu.be/FID366y2gjo?t=103

you really have to see this.

peak boomerposting

kek

wow the interviewer really tore peterson apart. he comes off looking like an unpleasant sexist, imo.

Old news

Cult of personality who won't even address the JQ

I used to like listening to peterson but it's almost unbearable because in every one of his videos the comment section is filled with liberal arts students that are incapable of hopping off of his cock

Fucking hell he is just a logic machine tearing through all her emotional arguments.

What was truly amazing about that interview was the hosts reaction to Peterson saying that the ideology that drives "trans activists" is the same ideology that lead to millions of people dying in soviet Russia and Mao's China. She became so confused that she immediately blurted out "Are you just a provocateur?". Her mind was completely unable to compartmentalize the reality of what is happening with the neo-Marxist agenda that she was unable to even conceive of how history is repeating itself. This total closed mindedness and lack of self awareness is truly a global psychological phenomenon .

>wont even address the jq

ITS JORDAN PETERSON FOR FUCKS SAKE

Not everyone needs to validate your jewish conspiracy.

we are past the parody horizon with these JQ jokers

>Cult of personality who won't even address the JQ
He did address it. He said the reason Jews hold so many positions of power is because they have genetically higher IQ

He is wrong though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6GKDcHzo4U

he describes many on Sup Forums during the first minute

No he isn't

>here goyim, start reading this jew-uh-outstanding member of society's book instead of that bile

oh vey gevalt!
Joos dindu nuffin. Joos neva waz nepotistic dey just brainz n sheeit. Gonna get there life sorted and stay off the streetz.

Jews, for example in the US, are only 2% of the populations, their IQ is high, but it doesn't justify their positions by merit. in top universities like harvard, Jews actually outnumber white, when there are lot more whites with higher IQ than Jews, if it based on IQ whites should be outnumbering them 7 to 1.
So, yes it's true that they have higher average IQ, but it's not true that all their positions are by merit alone.

Says the guy with the libertarian flag. If the market says it works, it works.

Instead of arguing against his position fags itt assassinate his character for
>Making money

Funny but ultimately meaningless, the majority already see these women as insane, the real issue is about race now, and Peterson is as dumb as dirt when it comes to that.

Jews pursue higher education much more than the general population. They're even more ambitious than chinks and pajeets in that regard. Every Jew at my school was enrolled in theater and played some sort of instrument, plus all the advanced classes. A standard deviation in IQ is no small thing.

The problem with Jews is their nepotism and victim complex. As a powerful minority with a lot of influence and their worshiping of the holocaust, they're constantly trying to breakdown the traditions of the majority as a way of securing their existence. They will always see themselves at the outsider and the holocaust made this 10x worse.

jesus fucking christ, she's so retarded

doesn't matter what the kikes pursue, the fact is that many white(and Asian) who deserved to be more into the universities and scored higher, where rejected in favor of kikes

If he is offering legitimate value to people and the world why should he not make money on it?

>I dislike Jordan Peterson because of his hypocrisy concerning the speech of white nationalists
What do you mean?

You are not giving the real advertisement that he is giving on the test. So this is a strawman. I've never seen any him say any personalty test will tell you everything you need to know to fix in your life.

Also never enough greed and no shame in it, you have the Gadsden flag, you ought to know.
I bed you didn't even read Atlas Shrugged by Ayan Rand.

He legit looks like he's dying of cancer. This publicity he keeps getting is going to kill him off early

i think they specifically directed all beams of light towards him one, make him feel uncomfortable, two, to make it look like an interrogation, three, make him less appealing to the audience
you can see that whenever he changes posture he can open his eyes a bit more, i.e. he is not as much blinded
no worries though, he still demolished the hag

oh fugg

this is not normal for British news
normally you have to say what the line is
>say the line
and then cut to another topic

here Peterson is dropping major redpills

-crisis in masculinity
-women want to be dominated
-don't you want a powerful partner?
>you just cant say that
-well i've done the research
-women pick weak men to dominate because they have been failed
>m-muh gender pay gap
-many reasons for variance in pay: social SCIENCE
>why should women pu tup with it [shrill voice]
-the wage gap is WRONG
>no-n-n-no muh pay gap [even more shrill]
-women are, for example, more agreeable so paid less
>a vast generalisation
-it's one component of a complex question, salary
>you denied the existence of the pay gap
-I denied it existed because of genderwould you be happy if the pay gap were eradicated?
-it depends how
she keeps trying to drag him to her bludgeonly perspective [eradicated] but he stands against her. this is not how we do news in the UK.

>is it making them miserable?
-no, having weak partners makes them miserable
*silence*, she knows. he then gives a credible narrative of the woman's dilemma regarding fertility / jobs / age.

>i'm gonna take issue with bla la
>is gender equality a myth?
-depends what you mean.
her line is really the radical feminist line, she gets shrill and keeps neurotically returning to muh pay gap.
>you don't think there are barriers?
>is gender equality desirable?
she keeps pushing the genralisation to get the answer she wants
>is equality desirable?
-basically no
-gives the case of Sweden where gender equality by law [tyranny] fails and doesn't give equal outcome.

>so you say anyone who wants equality should give up?
-give up on equality of outcome.

the real crux comes @ 15.00
>so you don't believe in equal pay
-you're just projecting
and she continues to keep projecting

great interview, thanks OP

The state of British education...

she generalizes everything

check @ ~22.30
aaaaaaah

>it's been rather uncomfortable
>good job
>....
>...
>I'm just trying to work that out
>...
>...
>HA gotcha.
>you have got me.

Holy fuck. I'm not a JPfag or anything, but christ this woman is insufferable. I'm 10 minutes in and am nearly pulling my hair out. I'm so glad I live in the midwest and don't have to deal with this sort of ridiculous feminism shit.

Goddamn he got her good at 23 minutes in.

>don't generalise
>discusses a generalisation (vage gap)
>generalises his every statement
lolo

classic leaf behaviour. never change mate

Best part starts at 20:00

Quick rundown on this fuck up?

that host is a dumb as shit.

>still had captions turned on from another video
>in first two seconds
>"Juden peterson"
S H U T