Hawaii Nuclear Warning

The idiots behind the false missile warning left their fucking password on display for the press photo.

So if any /bros/ want to do some hacking and send more fake EMS alerts to Hawaii, GO GO GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(digital_distribution_software)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahahaha what the fuck, the absolute state of IT security

Try harder kike.

What’s it say? Btw my thread earlier was about this..... pic related

(((2)))
Bill in Hawaii

Hillary in Hawaii
(((3)))

(((4)))
Huma in Hawaii

So whats the pass
Cant see

It’s something like warningpart2???

'warningpoint2'

warningpoint2 ?

It looks that way

>The idiots behind the false missile warning left their fucking password on display for the press photo.
I somewhat doubt this, otherwise it could be bait but not bait for us... bait for other certain political entities.

Why do I see an Origin icon in the taskbar? Jesus christ, maybe if your job is to warn about nuke strikes you should pay attention

Origin???

Yeah, that little orange circley icon in OP pic on the right side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(digital_distribution_software)

Like just imagine if it was a certain password that activates a nuke in a certain region, imagine if the people who access whatever this password holds blows an entire country up? And it would totally not be the Americans fault.

Pretty sure they host their own servers and cryptic code for their "transactions". One can not simply "hack" their way into Mordor.

its probably the user password to get out of the screen saver

Cheeky cunts are over there playing Sims meanwhile we're being nuked

There is no way the nuclear alarm was caused by someone accidentally "pressing the wrong button."

Orange O icon to the right of password. It's for playing EA's video games.

I'm no expert, but google shows the Origin icon being differently shaped to a degree.
it's probably some oceanographic and/or atmospheric software for tracking hurricanes/tsunami/etc.

Don't you realise, user
To people with that much power, we ARE the fucking Sims
They can kill us all with the click of a menu option

>Hawaiians are incompetent
>Stop the fucking presses
This is surprising to no one that's lived in Hawaii.

No. See

this is deeper than i dare to admit....fuck

may god help us all

okay...die van jouw is gewoon niet grappig. de waarheid doet pijn. maar toch opgeslagen voor verdere verspeiding

sieg heil

Amen

>jouw

How can you not memorize such a short password... does he like change it every minute...

>expecting Hawaiians to exhibit competency in any way

Oh, user...

Makes you wonder if that system was hacked or not to send that message. I just don't buy the story of someone pushed the wrong button.

the emergency notification system is activated by a button, yes. The actual message is typed out on a keyboard as every message is event specific. Think Amber Alerts, each alert contains information about persons involved, locale and, if applicable, vehicle year/make/model and description as well as last known direction of travel.

Jezus wat een tjappie ben jij zeg.

Some loony leftard trying to goad Trump into starting a nuclear war in order to shame, embarrass, and discredit him is what I thought. I really wouldn't put it past them at this point.

>intervening in WW2 two years after Germany had already lost

lol @ the pathetic delusion that stopping the normandy landings would have done anything at all other than give 100% of europe to the Soviets.

Trying to cause a false flag to cover news coming out.

Best link to official narrative, please.