16 year old found guilty of sexual assault against multiple 13 year old girls...

16 year old found guilty of sexual assault against multiple 13 year old girls, but gets to stay at the school and no measure is taken to prevent further harassment. 2 weeks after the sentence, he rapes another 13 year old girl. After being found guilty of this rape, his previous sentence (50 hours of community service and a 20k SEK fine) is increased: now he gets 50 hours of community service and a 100k SEK fine.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/pojke-doms-for-valdtakt-mot-barn-1

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/16-aring-misstankt-for-att-ha-valdtagit-flicka-under-skoldag
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The principal of the school in question writes an email to SVT news Skåne that they took several actions when it became known that the boy had sexually abused the girls at the school, and they view the event as a serious one.

When asked the question why [the boy] was allowed to stay at the school he replies:

"We have mandatory schooling in Sweden, up to 9th grade. The school has no mandate to suspend a student for being found guilty of sexual assault, it has no legal basis. Both the boy and the girls wanted to keep attending the same school. I think it would be reasonable to suspend a sentenced student to protect the victims but we can't and aren't allowed to move a student [to another school] without the consent of his legal guardian(s)."

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/16-aring-misstankt-for-att-ha-valdtagit-flicka-under-skoldag

Stop adversting! you will make very rapist in the world want to move to sweden. Ohhh wait......

Do you think this will help?
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent

So what? isn't there also schooling in child prisons?

>Both the boy and the girls wanted to keep attending the same school.
Since Sweden have a pretty broad definition of rape, I don't think they were raped. Just your average swedish slut. Not kidding.

This is by the way inherent in every woman. They also tried to pass that in Denmark several times, and the most rightwing women in Denmark supported it.

>Do you think this will help?
No, it's a terrible idea, and it won't have any influence whatsoever on the assault rapes that are becoming more and more common. If you force a thirteen year old girl into a bathroom stall and penetrate her vaginally and anally against her will, it's pretty obvious it's rape. The proposed law is another step in the wrong direction and has been routinely criticized by virtually every single lawyer in the country. The law is backed mainly by radical feminists who claim that all rapes are committed by white, Swedish men.
>So what? isn't there also schooling in child prisons?
16 year olds don't go to prison in Sweden. In fact, if you're under 20 you'll get a very short sentence regardless of what crime you commit. If you're under 18, even gang rape will rarely give you a prison sentence, and at most a few months in practice.

From what I can gather from the linked articles no penetration occurred. Just different levels of groping.

I'm really starting to believe that feminists are doing this for their rape fantasies. They get turned on when things like this happens, and can't really be angry about it as long as it doesn't happen directly to them or their daughters.

How black/muslim was he?

>If you force a thirteen year old girl into a bathroom stall and penetrate her vaginally and anally against her will, it's pretty obvious it's rape
But I'm guessing he did not do that. We had a case in Denmark some years ago. A danish girl age 15 claimed she had been gang-raped by 3 boys in a public toilet at a trainstation in the afternoon. The boys got convicted, even though there was zero physical evidence that 2 of the boys(foreigners) even had sex with her. In the judges ruling, the judge said that it was too hard to believe that a danish girl would willingly have sex with foreigners in a public toilet. I want to notice, that the 3 boys were attending school and had no previous convictions.
So all 3 goes to jail for gang-rape.
One of the brothers to one of the convicted boys then take a hidden camera and talks to the girl about 6 months after they were put in jail.
The girl admits that she lied. She admits she only had sex with one of them. She admits she did it for 15 or 20 kr. About 4-5 dollars. She lied about being raped, because they treated her like a slut afterwards...
The boys got let out off course, but the girl recieved no jailtime. So I don't really believe some 13 year old girl claiming she got raped in a schooltoilet. Bitch you can yell for help or you fight back, you were not raped, you just regretted it.

Well there you go.

>Ohhh wait......
Voilà! Make it a gov't campaign. Rapists welcome. Have your sexual emergencies here, where we celebrate them.
Instead of the Statue of Liberty Sweden has the Statue of Pederasty.

Xddddd

She did cry for help. A teacher came there and interrupted the rape. The perpetrator also told his friend that he raped the girl, which he then lied about to the police. But yeah, maybe this is all part of the conspiracy.

>different levels of groping

Why are swedish men so aggressive?

Yeah, maybe it is.

If that was my daughter/niece i would have killed this mf.

>touched her tits and ass. slapped her ass
>"rape"

And they wonder why are stats are inflated. This is just a kid harassing girl (as boys often do) and they slap a rape charge on him even though it's not even remotely anything like rape.

Not condoning the behavior, just pointing out the ridiculousness of calling at a "RAPE".

>retarded spelling

:/