imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 16
>Pentagon:US does not support Kurdish forces in Afrin
>SAA and allies capture hilltop of Tal Shahid after a two day battle
>Reports; SAA has now liberated the towns of Masih and Tell Masih, south-west of Tall ad Daman
>Tiger Forces recapture the town of Tal Maraq amid ongoing heavy clashes in Idlib's SE CS
>Daraa; High ranking FSA artillery unit commander killed by roadside bomb
>NE Hama; SAA and allies capture the hilltop of Tal Motelat from ISIS, giving SAA fire control over Tahtouh and Abu Hareeq
>Aleppo; Rebels shell kindergarten, killing bus driver and a teacher, wounding 4 children
>E Damas; Prisoner exchange between the SAA and rebel groups from E Ghouta frees 23 civilians
>Russian ISIS figther captured by Kurdish forces in Syria to be handed over to Russia’s military authorities
>Erdogan demands NATO take stand on US-backed Syrian Border Force
>Erdogan says Turkish operation in Syria's Afrin to be supported by Syrian rebels
>Khamenei accuses Saudis of 'treason' against Muslims by aligning themselves with the United States and Israel
>Saudi forces reportedly intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthis targeting Saudi province of Jazan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/17-january-isis-claims-to-have-captured-several-positions
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s&
enca.com/africa/police-clash-with-protesters-in-sudan
news24.com/Africa/News/nigeria-army-releases-244-who-denounced-boko-haram-20180116
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this bread is not legit

Is king roach actually gonna do it or is he still bluffing?

Thanks for baking mate.

inshallah

mashallah

will* ffs

bismillah

with US saying "fuck those guys over there" and all the equipment theyve been sending recently. itd be surprising if nothing happens. unless all that equipment should find itself in the hands of the FSA and friends

subhanallah

JUDEN!!!!!!!!

bi'znillah

ameen

allahu akbar

bismillah

inshallah

>88

Here is the latest extended gif.
I made some changes to a few earlier frames, also sped up to 300ms/f

mashallah

FOAB is ready for them .

subhanallah

astagfirullah

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/17-january-isis-claims-to-have-captured-several-positions
I hope this is just a fake ISIS claim.

bi'znillah

الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
لعنة الله على اليهود
النصر إلى الإسلام
>youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s&

ameen

that thing is no longer a prototype. was used in zimbabwe for political assassinations about 5 years ago.

allahu akbar

>Glory and victory to islam

i thought you were a shia ??

bismillah

Remember to report posters that spam.

(HEIL)
Es sind die Einzige, die wirklich als internationale Elemente anzusprechen sind, weil sie ü b e r a l l seine Geschäfte bestätigen können. Aber das Volk kann ihnen g a r n i c h t nachfolgen, das Volk ist ja gekettet an seinen Boden, ist gekettet an seine Heimat, ist gebunden an die Lebensmöglichkeiten seines Staates, der Nation.

Seriously is king roach this fucking stupid to actually doing it? He keeps supplying the fucking fsa and destroyed a russian jet (russians are certainly not buying the "the coup general order it not me!" excuse). He will not have any ally in this situation.

mashallah

inshallah

subhanallah

Jordani plz... sniff some more pills.

Threadly reminder to ignore and filter poles

astagfirullah

POLICE CLASH WITH PROTESTERS IN SUDAN FOR THIRD DAY
>enca.com/africa/police-clash-with-protesters-in-sudan
>KHARTOUM, Sudan - Sudanese police fired tear gas, struck demonstrators with batons and arrested several people at a protest against soaring living costs in the centre of Khartoum on Tuesday.
>Several hundred demonstrators gathered on a street near the presidential palace, chanting slogans against rising prices and calling for a change of government before clashes broke out, a Reuters reporter said.
The Sudanese Communist Party is also believed to have called for the protests.

Great stuff, user. Good job!

bi'znillah

Forgot pic

ameen

Al Urduni is mad cuz you didn't let him bake.
Kek this is what you get for trusting Arabs shitskin general.

allahu akbar

bismillah

lol a*sad is getting BTFO i hope they torture the murderous SAA "soldiers"

mashallah

Looks like an average day in Paris, nothing serious.

inshallah

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE CAN'T KEEP ON LOSING LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

subhanallah

astagfirullah

bi'znillah

Cheers, lad.
Will be sad adding the next frame tomorrow if the ISIS gains turn out to be true.

allahu akbar

bismillah

mashallah

MAAAAAAAAAAAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIT
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

inshallah

le enlightened yemenite atheist here. how’s everyone doing? i hope you’re all doing well.

astagfirullah

bi'znillah

subhanallah

it's over

kys

ameen

NIGERIAN ARMY RELEASES 244 WHO DENOUNCE BOKO HARAM
>news24.com/Africa/News/nigeria-army-releases-244-who-denounced-boko-haram-20180116
>Those released on Monday included 118 adult males, 56 women, 19 teens and 51 children, according to operation commander Major General Rogers Nicholas, who said they were freed after participating in a de-radicalisation program.
This news comes just as the West African Anti-Boko Haram Coalition launches a new offensive.

pretty bad, ISIS is making a comeback

allahu akbar

>Military Security forces of YPG arrested 10 IS elements among them foreigners inside fuel tanker near Sarrin town trying to escape to Turkey

bismillah

mashallah

Can we somehow make the scum of Jordan stop trash posting?

Not really a comeback .just a few jerks before death when everyone else is occupied

Inshallah

He is probably a subhuman nafri shitskin torturing animals in a nigger/nafri suburb french ghetto.
Nafris are known for animal cruelty.

This was long after creation of North Korea.

SAA attacking Turkish troops would be a suicide for Assad.

take that back filthy serb scum, your stinking mouth shall be shut when i recite prayer.

Not unless you get him to go to /ptg/
If not we are stuck with him

>virgin gASS*d
>CHAD BIBI

subhanallah

astagfirullah

>Nafris are known for animal cruelty
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

@157014482
>hurr durr assad wuz nazi
here is a non (You) for y*u

Yay, LankaBro is back!

bi'znillah

He's too scared to fuck with /ptg/, being an American vassal state and all.

ameen

Remember to report and filter, lad.

ban him

allahu akbar
>157015436
nice try

Are these pakis and saudis?
Some look like paki rapists from Britain whereas others more like saudis or yemenis.

NOOOOO PLEASE, PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, ANYTHING BUT REPORT AND FILTER, ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING NOOOOOOOO DONT REPORT AND FILTER ME PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING

Ignore him you idiot

>157015476
Not trying, stating facts