Why do people on pol take Serbias side on Kosovo all the time?

Is it because there are more Serb posters than albo posters. Surely pol wouldn't accept the genocide of innocent white women and children done at the hands of the serb police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serb diaspora plus le remove kebab meme

reminder

Because Albanians breed like literal Zerg. They smell due to showering once a week, Lie, cheat and steal so often that it is even too much for Balkan standards. They harvest kidneys. If they are not outright criminals they only know how to do 2 things; be shitty jewelrs and shitty bakers. And by shitty I mean gold necklace with 80% copper and bread with a pound of salt in it.

>serbs will defend themselves in this thread

>be under ottoman reign for 500 years
>under communism for 80 years
>women and children killed by neighboring countries
"They commit crime and can't fit in to our superior culture >:(((("
t. virgin slobodon

>albos
>white
Muh nibba lemme tell you as a real shitskin that I am whiter than a albos

That's before albos were roachified

Sure thing Goldberg Shekelstein

>implying albos arnt Jewish puppets
My American nibba
You have so many red pills to take
But for now rember that Radovan and Radić did nothing wrong

>Albanians
>Chads
top fucking kek

I guess it's true what they say - real serbs are yellow.

believe or not, i'm with serbitches on this one.
albanians are really apes. and they breed like fucking rabbits. they will take over macedonia and serbia in less than 30 years just by using the cock.

>spouting nothing but meme posts
Go back to Africa nigger.

Pol wants white people to have children but gets upset when white people they dont like have children. Pol is a pro Israel board too, right?

I think I will just laugh
>3k Albos will take over Serbia
maybe Macedonia but not Serbia

Maybe because of this...

The tables have turned, but boy o boy , are you albos in for a ride...

Chad Albanian? HAHAHA worst fucking meme I've ever seen.

You're a fucking idiot mate.

Chad Albanian? HAHAHA worst fucking meme I've ever seen.

Joining in with 3 Croatiabros.

Albanians here are the absolute worst breed of people.

They run human, drug and organ trafficking, run horrible bakeries and cake shops, posses night clubs and cafes, jewellery shops.

Every single "legal" business is a front for international, notorious Albanian mafia.
And the catch is that even their "legal" business skimmed taxes, didn't print bills and didn't keep clean books.

Go back to zerglandia

Literally how they are going to go down.
First on Kosovo, then Epirus, then Macedonia.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM

I'm fucking pissing myself at everyone shitting on Albanians baking abilities.

Nigerias population density is 210 per square kilometer
Zergs can fit in their """country""", even those in Kosovo could go back.

Is people of country named Niger could do so then zergs can too. And they can even create a stable economy. They can just simply organ harvest each other.

Whenever i go to night club there is whole midget nigger army of albanians saying: BRACO IMAS MARKU
So fuck them they are lowest scum of earth.
Something like kikes of balkan.

becaus shqiptars are the niggers of europe.

It is not baking incapability.

It is calculation.

Pick up a bread from them, and weigh it.

Then leave it for several days.

It will drop to less than third of its original weight, because a lot of water content will evaporate.

They use as little as possible flour in their bread, to maximise their profits. They add plenty of water, yeast and artificial additives.

they are unironically the niggers of the white world

>Zerg
>white

touche

largest arab haplogroup

largest ammountof turk haplogroup

Everybody knows albanians are faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q

Those sneaky little bastards

because Albanians are fucking assholes is why.

>Surely pol wouldn't accept the genocide of innocent white women and children done at the hands of the serb police?
AYOOOO DEM EVIL SERBS BE KILLING OUR WHITE KIDS

it feels good that western europe will experience the zerg menace in the coming years
Switzerland is full of them

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ KEBAB REMOVERS?

>run horrible bakeries and cake shops
holy fuck this. there was a Albanian bakery in NJ where my moms family is, and everything was just BAD. I dont know who they paid off to stay in business, but no one should have weevils in their food in america in this day and age.

>Why do people on pol take Serbias side on Kosovo all the time?

It's because Kosovo is muslim.
This shit goes back to the Ottoman invasion of that area (Balkans).
I'm ex British Army and a veteran from the Yugoslav wars in the 90s. I was in the Royal Engineers. I would blow stuff up and deal with EODs (amongst other things). The KLA was depicted by the media as freedom fighters. NO. They were barbaric.
Yugoslavia was ripped apart. Just a mess of different religions and cultures in the same area, and fucking NATO stirres the pot. The shit that I saw in a well developed European country just a 2 hour flight away from UK boiled my piss with rage that this could happen in Europe.

As an aside, I was deployed in Northern Ireland. IN MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY as there were bombs going off every day, kidnappings, and all sorts of horrible shit.

Yet I hear an argument (a poor one) for UK remaining in the EU. That the EU has kept the peace post World War 2. And that we should be grateful for the EU for this peace.
HAHhahaHAhahahaHAHa!

Ukraine, Northern Ireland (I live in NI), Yugoslav war.
AYE, RIGHT. Thanks, EU for saving Europe from war. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
The EU must be dismantled. The Germans are in charge of it and their favourite hobby is destroying Europe.
Then Croatia, Bosnia (I have some terrible memories of that place), Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Republika Srpska (if that is still a thing), Kosovo (which is rightful Serb clay)..... then maybe without EU interference and by 'EU' I mean Germany. Then just maybe those people can have some peace and quiet.

History repeats. And any cunt that says the EU has prevented war in Europe is talking utter shit.
Because there have been terriblr wars in Europe AFTER WW2.

it's anecdotal of course, but there's only 1 albanian I know and he went to prison

>sage and hide albanian diaspora threads.

the worst thing about this whole situation is that yugoslavia is left at a retarded twilight of a nation where everything is fucked up but you can't do anything about it because foreign powers won't let you
peak clown world desu

have one with numbers in each country
they're from the wikipedia page btw

the only nigger i know wants to go to norway to live off gibs

I don't know. Serbs have the same nigger tier iq as the Turks.

Holy fuck why are they so short. Like little wee pixies

skanderbeg 5 start general op crushes the ottoshites

I meant to state that Kosovo is currently a mix of Serb and Albanian muslim. But it is Serb clay. In history and culture, it is Serbian.
That area is at least as complicated as my country - Northern Ireland.

It's also beautiful. Magnificent scenery. I want to go back as a tourist. A civilian traveller. Not as a soldier doing my stuff for my Queen and Country.

Now tell me who was the mother of Skanderbeg and where was father of Skanderbeg burried in which monastery of which Nation.

unlike albanians who are all born geniuses
without kosovo it's somewhere around 95

i met a burger tourist a couple of days ago here and showed him around

Sadly it's not really a mix of serbs and albanians.
Serbs are a small minority in kosovo.

>tfw I'm Turkey, Portugal and Romania tier

But he is the son of a Greek father and a Serb mother.
His ancestors unironically were loyal subjects to Serb Emperors and Kings.

This. We have enough bakeries, whilst they keep.fucking their sisters, making more.and.more degenerate offsprings. Kids of 3rd generation still fail at primary school because they dont know a single word of a country they live in. I wish I was kidding, its so fucking retarded

Fucking zergshits

Let's roll

Kosovo is Albania

haha manlet

so we are at least 200IQ with our 20% alboshit population

macedonia learn to make sense in the next 10000 years please

Because Albanians are criminal scum.

he means that he's a manlet like portugal romania and turkey you manlet

yes user shame me, I deserved it

You know why, Shpetim Ljami

rolled like the rolls on your mama

I'm friends with someone who's dad is a Serbian celebrity and they trace their ancestry back to skanderwhateverhisnameis, this image confused me.

macedonia you are still not making any sense. i'm 178 btw. that's bred pitt height

when will you learn?

WE

you are still not making any sense but i can see that you are trying the shit out of it

>loyal to his ancient Illyrian ancestors
Yeah becoming muslim is totally loyal to the Illyrians amirite?

75% off it is just a fucking desert

i'm saying you're a manlet

What the fuck is going on in russia?!

homicides probably

Albanians are NOT white, there are many living round here, they keep getting arrested for human trafficking. They're as bad as the Pakis. In fact they're worse, at least some of the Pakis run late shops and restaurants, the Albanians just hang around town leering at women.

how tall are you yourself,since there is no point making fun off a manlet.

its not that I take side with serbians, its just that most of the albanians i have dealt with in here are faggots who go to other peoples countries and try to change it. to me they seem to be a group of people who somehow made it through, but it's obvious they should have never been given oxygen, not to mention they are islamic trash.

still not making sense macedonia.

You can understand Serbia better if you imagine it's Sup Forums, the county. They are always right but they always take the blame for everything.

>people provide a service other people want and agree on a free-market exchange (drugs, prostitution etc)
>Croatfags autistically screech REEEEEEEE CAPITALISM IS BAD

Stop being so butthurt and make something of yourself Zoran.

serbia you are not making any sense either.

Listen and learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ&app=desktop

serbia was the cause of WW1.
everyone should shit on serbia

War would start anyways Princip was a well awaited trigger, your understanding of history is on grade of a 10 year old.

manlet

Shut the fuck up Portugal. You're trying way too hard

taller than your average hrvoje

rolling

I think there is a huge demand for hunting the Albanians, on the market, right now.

Can I provide it?

average height in croatia and macedonia manlet
anything less than 190cm is manlet tier

M8, I really want to go back to the places I was in during the war in Yugoslavia. As I posted I'm ex British Army. My birthday is next week and I'll be 50. I joined the Army in 1986 when I was 18. I left in 1997.

I have a lot of memories about the war in Yugoslavia. It was a very intense experience. I see your flag and you live there.
What is life like for you? I hope all is well. In my country the 'troubles' as it is euphemistically called is in the past. But it was a war. Labelling it as 'troubles' was a way of making it sound like a small thing. It wasn't.
Pic is a photo I took this morning from my front door.

because albanians are niggers, and you are probably one of them

Because 90% of Sup Forums is retarded teenagers who’ve been educated in the US. I lived in NY when I moved from Europe and Americans are literally retarded when it comes to world history, so imagine how much history a pimplehead retard knows about history.

>I'll be 50
holy shit m8
you're old as hell
everything is okay
it's at that point where you can't complain but you want everything to be better
but i doubt anything will move past this point because of all the foreign influence
if you come here i'd like to shoot the shit