How does one kill the company known as facebook ?

how does one kill the company known as facebook ?

Other urls found in this thread:

rank2traffic.com/facebook.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't use it

/thread

Fpbp famalam

Use MySpace and Bebo instead.

I am writing a book that could or help end facebook... It is plenty evil

Just stop using it bro like just log off, close the screen lmao

tell me about it

i have stopped using it recently but one person not using it is not enough

When the extent of fuckery gets exposed, many media monsters will die of their own corruption.

racist alligations from owners
sexual harrasment suits from owners
coinciding with terrorists
comments from owners disgracing veterans
owners outing closeted celebrities
owners outing racists through data mining amd closing white peoples accounts

obviously data mining doesnt shake people up, so you got to hit it simpler and much more broad.

putting a legal age limit of 21 for social media privledges after a teen suicide prevention rally and deletion of accounts will end facebook.

Facebook needs electricity. Cut power to its headquarters and data centers.

simply

hack the personal devices of the board of directors.

record their conversations about manipulating elections and society at large.

dump them.

this kills the facebook.

It's difficult, but this may happen:
>A new business which doesn't work at all with any of Facebook itens
>Later, this business starts to work in a neglected area by Facebook ("C" item)
>It goes bigger, bigger and bigger
>Overcome facebook
The difficult thing is that this business must be not discovered to Facebook, otherwise either they'll try to buy it or they will create a specific brand to compete with it.

thermite

Facebook needs diversity. Begin day of the rope around its headquarters and data centers

Facebook will not be replaced as a normie social media platform. Just like google will not be replaced as a normie search engine. What you're saying can never happen. They have solidified themselves as THE social media platform despite it being literally unusable.

>Use MySpace and Bebo instead.
WTF is a bebo?

Monthly fees.

that is what they said about bebo look at it now there must be a way

I rhink our grandparents are taking care of it.

try to beat his record

Came to post this.
Anyone who uses facebook shouldn't be on Sup Forums. You don't belong here, simple.

It is die on its own stupidness
Check their traffic in here
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com

they have lost almost 45% of their sessions!

but their still alive with zuckerborg there must be some way to destory it like with a mass shitposting attack or something

Facebook is not really growing anymore.
Also, a bit anecdotal, I've noticed a lot less activity from people, making me think we're are nearing the peak.

Also tell people that they’re collecting data/spying on you so that the FBI and CIA can control our lives even further.

evolution will take care of that.
yes even bits and bytes, bites the dust at one point

their stock tells a different story.

A good way to tackle social media addiction would probably be not letting children under 18 be able to buy phones with a camera or something that could connect to the internet. That could easily backfire but I guess it would help in some way.

It can be. You just have to provide normies with something better and they'll switch.

Simply co-opt it. Frame it as being a pro-nazi organization. Create various conspiracy theory images that show little hints at racism or bigotry. Whenever they deny insist to the "woke" individuals that it is just an attempt at damage control but that Zuckerberg really does hate niggers.