Keeps getting better

>keeps getting better

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219961/You-come-10-000-Icelanders-say-ll-welcome-Syrian-refugees-homes-government-insists-ll-let-50.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/why-so-many-icelanders-still-believe-in-invisible-elves/280783/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just means Jews invaded

So jews both invented the monothestic meme and the cure to it as well?

let's see their birthrates in 20 years.

that's what, 3,000 people?

>Richard Dawkins
Ohh boy... when this guy used to be spammed everywhere by Atheists. Glad that I don't see this guy wherever I go anymore.

Yay! This will surely protect them from Islam and international Zionism!

Nice, Iceland

Here come the Christcucks! Worship your Jewish god!

>creates the foundation for science and reason
>"glad i dont see any of that around here no more, yall can gtfo with your logic and science shit"
Smooth

This

Sometimes I get happy at the fact that Europe is deteriorating. Europeans brought it up in themselves, and even your so called "redpilled" Europeans on Sup Forums are usually fedoras who either do not give a crap about religion, want religion filled with LARPers, or they want religion banned. Europe will either become an Islamic caliphate or a commie shithole, as that is what atheist so cities produce. Coincidentally, European nations are more sympathetic to communism, whilst having a larger irreligious population.

You mean to tell me a generation of jobless indebted nihilistic hedonists molded into the perfect sociopathic consumers will avoid breeding and thus require replacement by millions of foreign Islamic baby-making anti-democratic anti-capitalist brown people? How racist, goy!

God abandoned this vile country in 2008. Jews took over and run the country now.

so you just want them to pretend a god exists?

doesn't work that way.

>Jews invented Christianity
>which is why they genocided Christians for three centuries until it became the religion of Roman nobility
I remember when I was in high school, too

Jews dislike Christianity In Christianity, the trinity includes God the son- Jesus. So in other words, a used-to-be Christian nation denying that a God created the world, is the equivalence of denying Christianity. Monotheism isn't unique to Abrahamism. I have no idea why it's difficult for some people to comprehend that. It isn't difficult to believe there's one higher being as opposed to hundreds, such as those found in polytheism.

What retards if you don't believe in Jesus Christ you might as well just kill yourself no wonder our society has degenerated so badly because people have turned their backs on their faith but people are coming back to the church because they how badly the baby boomer generation destroyed of America

Agreed, this is actually why Christianity is worst in Europe. It's been infiltrated by Jewish propaganda, atheists, agnostics, etc. It's basically less religious and more political.

>(((Europeans))) brought it up in themselves

>157015051
maybe god did create everything ? definitely not the good in our books but a god nonetheless

Upon* societies*

What I meant by it, when you would see people spamming the same articles/videos of Richard Dawkins, saying "Christcucks btfo! HAHAHA" over and over again. Don't tell me that it wasn't annoying

It's getting quite same here, according to the own research of the church over half of it's membership in total doesn't even believe in God. They stick to the church for traditional and ceremonial reasons.

Applies to me too honestly. Sorry christbros, but as I like the moral teaching of Christianity, I'm just incapable of believing in the supernatural side.

This implies that it was created. What or who?

either that or they go extinct. which one do you like better?

How do you infiltrate Christianity with Atheism?

They had a chance to stop it, and they didn't. Western Europe is constantly hurting itself, and apart from kike-propaganda, an apathetic society doesn't help.

>Jews want goyim to stop believing in Yahweh

Aside from that, God isn’t real

Be nice for god to exist if only to see this knob get btfo.

>not believing zog mind control religion
>good for Jews
Lol nu/pol/

well I just said it doesn't work that way, fake it til you make it doesn't work

Jews hate Christianity because the whole point of it invalidated all of Judaism. Jews think they're the only humans on Earth, the only ones with souls, and that everyone else is slaves-in-waiting. Then some guy came along, one of their own, and said that anyone can be saved (meaning everyone had souls). This by definition means Jews aren't "Chosen", they're not the master race, and God doesn't favor them by default. Jews hate Jesus because they view him as a race traitor, essentially.

Could also be that Europeans are smarter than Amerimutts and therefore don't believe in retarded fairytales from the Middle East to the same degree.

Kek, Iceland is definitely going to be Muslim in 60 years time. Good bye to the traditional family unit, good bye to any birth rate that resembles growth.
Good bye to morality & tradition.

>Great news
I really wish Richard Dawkins and any other atheists just died.

Let's see your skin colour in 20 years.

Opposite, chunk. It means the kikes have finally been removed.

I think atheists threw him under the bus after he shat on Islam.

Wonder why they defend that shit while wanting Christianity to die out.

In Vatican II's case, you staff the clergy with pedophiles and cover up for pedophiles so that it creates generations of disaffected youth. Then you get a Pope elected who does everything in his power to cuck for other religions and embarrass the faithful.

of course it does.

>Iceland continues to ignore everyone
>Does just fine

White atheists that are liberal in a pure white liberal society is literally the pinnacle of human civilization and achievement before the singularity happens.

Atheism has nothing to do with birthrates. Czechs are some of the most atheistic people in the world and they're doing just fine.

Because clearly Christianity is the only defence against Jews and Muslims.

>It's basically less religious and more political.

Since reformation, actually. Nordic chruches are state chruches, and priests are employed by the state and paid with taxpayer's money. Of course they must conform to the secular society.

Hijacking it for political purposes as opposed to religious ones. Of course atheism isn't a belief, as it is a lack/ disbelief of a god/ gods. Although Christianity has been infiltrated by atheism, in regards to people who reject the existence of Jesus, God, etc. openly preaching in churches, atheists attending church services, etc. The Church of Sweden allows non-Christians to preach, search up Christianity in Sweden on JewTube. Atheists run churches there. The "cucked churches" in other European countries that remove crosses, usually do not preach anything about the bible nor God. Some "churches" in Canada proclaim that they are Christian, whilst not ever reading from a bible or believing in a God. I believe it was a church from "The church of christ" in Canada, where the pastor is an atheist, the cross was replaced with an LGBTP+ flag, and bibles were removed, nor are they referenced during services.

Why do you think Atheism only targets Christian ideology and societies?

You almost never see atheists going after Islam, Muslim beliefs etc, you almost never see them going after Latin American or African countries for being highly religious.

Becoming fedora doesn't mean they went back to worshiping trees, Chet.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219961/You-come-10-000-Icelanders-say-ll-welcome-Syrian-refugees-homes-government-insists-ll-let-50.html

probably fake news

Why are Swedes so cucky if they're so smart?

Is it so hard to understand that every thing has a creator..

But 54% of Icelanders believe in actual trolls.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/why-so-many-icelanders-still-believe-in-invisible-elves/280783/

>(((Democratic reverend)))

Zio-Prots aren't Christian, daffy cunt.

LEL

Do some research. In nordic countries the churches are sheltering illegal migrants and resist racism. There is no real Christian right wing, and the non-religious population is much more against multiculture than christians are.

That can't be true because I have two online friends who live in Iceland - both are Catholics, one has a sister who is 20 or 21, I forgot, the other one has TWO siblings below 25. So that's already 3 people at least, and they are very devout.

>Why do you think Atheism only targets Christian ideology and societies?
It is a (((mystery)))

Garbage in, garbage out (GIGO)

You should study US history before jews, catholics, etc. were allowed. Many WASPs did not consider jews as God's chosen people. The same was applicable to various Christian societies in the past. Sadly, many churches have taken Jewish propaganda. On ChristianityToday, there were articles published claiming that Israel is targeting evangelicals, in order to make them even more pro-Israel. They are not hiding it anymore.

If it needs to be propagated via youth then the theology isn't convincing enough

Atheists and young people can't help it if they're not convinced

>Atheism has nothing to do with birthrates

They call him Gog man

itt a bunch of pagan larpers don't realize that just because a population doesn't believe in the Christian God doesn't mean they prance around the woods worshiping forest faeries

We have already tried Jewish Atheism with the USSR--it failed and killed 10s of millions.

When you replace God with man you get a complete disregard for human life and misery.

Religion is literally divide & conquer shilling

That’s we banned it on Stormfront

>Fuck you white christian!
>Fuck you white atheist!
>Fuck you white muslim!
>Fuck you white buddhist!

Our only aim is the expulsion of non-white peoples from Europe and the New World

These were the shabbos goys that were spamming it , gyppo.

For now. The Czechs fell victim to communism, so like any other former Soviet country they became conservatists. It is only a matter of time before this wears off, they will be even worse than the rest of us when that happens.

My favorite god is my chad god, who created your virgin god.

Just because you want there to be a bias against you doesn't mean there actually is one.

Nordic churches are Protestant churches. You get what you pay for. Modern Protestantism is dying like a two-bit hooker in a heroin bath, because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Luther's teachings anymore. Guess what was in Luther's later works which are basically banned reading in universities across Europe?

#metoo

I had two Mexican friends move there and married two guy. Both are 20 and heavily Catholic. So, this is clearly wrong.

That's still only, what, 20%?

>Just because you want there to be a bias against you doesn't mean there actually is one.

so this is... the power of Atheist denial

No worries, this is further justification that when people deem Christianity as liberal or cucked in Europe, in reality, it is just secular-humanism disguised as Christianity. I'll somewhat enjoy the downfall of Europe, as it seems lost already. Apart from the change in religious affiliations, ethnic/racial demographics are not pretty for Europe.

The Roman Catholic Church is one of the biggest benefactors of Africa in the world. Christian Churches actually sponsor niggers to come to America as long as they’re Christian.

That's exactly why they believe in multiple genders, sympathize with communist ideals, constantly bash their local cultures, religions, etc. Ignore inevitable demographic catastrophes, etc. Again, people like you make me somewhat happy at Europe's collapse

Just because someone is atheist doesn't mean that they don't want a family or have good values. I don't believe in any god or religion, but still would like to have a decent white family with good values and i also i don't like racemixing. Religion often blinds people about race and makes people less likely to think independently.

You guys really have no idea what you're on about don't you

A priest grabbing your cock when you're 11 probably has a decent chance of making you an atheist. The (((media))) blasting that a priest grabbed your cock when you were 11 as a decent chance of making a lot of people atheist.

Then you grow up, read a book, and find out that the pedophile priests were intentionally installed and protected in the post-Vatican II church for the explicit purpose of creating the aforementioned conditions.

As far as convincing the youth goes, I'm sure constant media bombardment telling them "religion is gay" in movies and TV shows probably has nothing to do with it. As we all know, children don't listen to media messaging and follow trends. Never ever.

The Church is in the hands of boomers and leftists. The new generation of priests is red pilled as fuck, we just have to give it time.

Can you back up your claim with some proof? Sounds like more Cristcuck crying, maybe your rabb- preacher, can soothe your asshole for you.

Hmmm, Luciferians hate Christianity the most.... Possibly some interesting info one could extrapolate from that bit...

Regardless of what you think of religion, people that don't adhere to it on mass are nihilistic cucks that end civilizations in only a few years time. These are the same people that deny racial differences in intelligence, pedophile networks in the upper echelons of government, the robustness of having a family unit with a mother and father, the importance of tradition, and the value of real love (not fake cuck-love). I don't know what happened, but I'm well aware that Iceland will die. This is how they all die.

You mean an atheist society that is spoiled by Christian culture? The only reason why the Czech Republic is "right-wing" is because of their history, although as time goes on, I am sure the atheists there will begin to sympathize with communism again, and become more liberal. Just wait until the generations that experienced communism, die off

>atheists having a lower opinion of evangelicals than muslims
how the fuck does that even make any sense, looking at the current state of the world.

Most atheists are nothing like that. We're just normal members of society who don't believe in sky daddy.

I'm not saying that some aren't like that, though.

It would be interesting to see how many in that cohort believe they're equal to niggers. I'm guessing it's near 100%.

25% of Europe believes allah created the world.

What’s funny is today the modern catholic is more anti Jew than the modern protestant. Every protestant country has turned against God. But yes Catholics are the problem. There have been Catholics since the founding of America you fool. Some of the original “WASPSs” in Maryland were Catholic.

Hence why I said Christianity has been infiltrated.

>zogged cristcuck
>not defending institutionalized pedophilia
Lmao

>There is a bias against you and I know it, but I don't want to admit it because it's inconvenient to my narrative, so I'll just say there isn't one
It's curious how we're constantly berated by media figures telling us we must respect other people, cultures, and religions, but they never ever afford Christians the same respect.

A Muslim runs over 80 people including children at an outdoor Christmas event shouting "Allah Ackbar". The response?
>OMFG you evil racist whiteboi, apologize for your racism #NotAllMuslims

A Christian baker refuses to make a gay cake because it's not in accord with his faith. The response?
>OMFG you evil racist whiteboi, apologize for your bigotry #BakeTheCake

Christians are attacked for minor incidents while Muslims get a free pass for mass-murder.

But there's no bias. Nope.

They want to be subdued by an invader's religion. Fediras thirst for Muslim bbc.

desu if I lived in Iceland I would rather not believe in God too

Globalism is the natural end result of atheistic ideology. To them, there is no inherent order or morality to the universe, therefore there is no reason at all to preserve tradition or culture.

>Le everyone that doesn't agree with me is a Christian
Nice.

Too bad Protestants are literal zionists.