Trump united the Korean peninsula and saved the world. I had my doubts but the man called it and made it happen

Trump united the Korean peninsula and saved the world. I had my doubts but the man called it and made it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yv0Xb5M6Uww&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obama's legacy

>South Korea expels US troops
>signs deal with DPRK

Trump is going to unite korea and BTFO of Israel and give the Palestinians their land back.

I don't see the problem if NK in return gets rid of their nukes?

Actually, Kim put on a show in order to get South Korea to easily agree to ridiculous things. He never intended for anything to happen. He merely wanted to play his hand in negotiations.

This is all basically just North Korea being the same bully as always. Literally nothing ever happens ever.

South Korea never expelled us troops. The halted an ex planned during the Olympics.

>Actually, Kim put on a show in order to get South Korea to easily agree to ridiculous things. He never intended for anything to happen. He merely wanted to play his hand in negotiations.
>This is all basically just North Korea being the same bully as always
I think you are right. Sooner or later, NK will have to be given an ultimatum, get rid of your nukes by this date, or war.

this is great, long live peace
thanks donny!

Kim's people are expecting North Korea to attack the US based on all their propaganda, so if he fails to deliver to his people what he promised, that makes it look like he is subservient to other nations out of fear, which would jeopardize his claim to rule there. Kim is in a catch 22 and will be the first to launch nukes unless the US does something incredibly stupid and launches first without a credible reason, and that's what Kim is hoping for.

persuasion at work folks.

hatred of America unites us all

Not really. South koreans just elected a guy who is very conciliatory with the north. Nothing to do with trumps demented chimpouts

>unless the US does something incredibly stupid and launches first without a credible reason, and that's what Kim is hoping for.
?? Kim is hoping for a moral victory as he is burned in a nuclear fire?

kek

So this is the power of shitposting?

kek

checked

It's happening

Bump

FUCKIN CHECKED

Do you retards not understand that South Koreans are stabbing us in the back?

Aren't those Norks at the Olympics see how the rest of the world lives and loose their shit?

wasn't this a Tom Clancy novel? EMP'd America when?

who "us"?

I think the sentiment is that South Korea sees a long game of uniting with the north and then giving a big nuclear middle finger to Japan

This. Everything good between now and the nextr Democratic president is Obama's legacy. Everything bad between then and the next Republican presidency is Trump's. How does Sup Forums not see this?

good
why the fuck are we still there after 65 years

Going to war with North Korea and possibly China would be stabbing ourselves in the backs namefag. Let there be peace.

wait till trump tweets credit for it and normies flip out and say it has nothing to do with him.

everyone will say this happened DESPITE trump and is against america and trump

>then giving a big nuclear middle finger to Japan
its almost like they both dont like japs

TRUMP UNITING THOSE WHO ARE DIVIDED

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPORER

If anything, Trump made the situation more volatile.
It's Kim Jong Un's massive balls that have led to this.

>Expels US troops

We're there at their request. If they decide they don't need us there anymore because reunification is finally happening, great. That's 54,000 some odd Americans that don't need to be stationed on foreign soil anymore.

Literally the Munich agreement. Prepare to get nuked. Peace in our time my ass, you dumb faggots will never learn, it seems.

This.

He pushed Kim into the corner with the escalating rhetoric and the rapidly increasing deployments to the Pacific to back it up. Now Kim is making peaceful overtures towards the only nation that his military can really threaten. I call this a win and hope it continues.

Kim was educated in the west I think he will be the one to see North Korea changed from communist dictatorship to something more neutral. Also didn't he remove the painting of Marx and Lenin on his buildings?

So Trump's madman strategy DID work.

UNIRONIC 5D CHESS YOU LEFTY MOTHERFUCKER

Yea man, he must have personally ordered hundreds of executions by now, but he will surely just convert to being a totally sane and nice international partner. Might even just give up his country and unite with SK, daddy Trump did it lads. yay

Hello newfag

>jeopardize his rule
>last name is Kim
LOL, shit that'll never happen for 500 Alex

praise god for trump

>That's 54,000 some odd Americans that don't need to be stationed on foreign soil anymore.
This would be the best outcome. If I wanted to be the world's police I'd have shilled for Hillary.
You're free to go guard the border yourself. Have the EU spend the blood of their children to keep hostilities alive in Korea if you like. Heaven forbid progress is made in a decades old conflict.

You mean after we overthrow China right. Do you people really look into politica or do you just come here to LARP as nazis when /k/ has enough of your shit?

god I hate the Dutch

This is actually pretty cool

checked

>all that bullshit
Guess #ImWithHer now.

I just come here to LARP when /k/ has enough of my shit. You are right. We best remember China with their 53 ICBM's and 5 nuclear subs, or is it 6 if you count the one that sank to the bottom of the ocean with all their best officers? China needs to have the shit bombed out of them desu. Someone needs to remind them that western technology was granted to them, and it can be taken away again with ease.

Can I get one without all the text and logo?

It's a deceptive move by North Korea, trying to look good and not crazy.

You are not paying attention.

Twenty nations agreed on Tuesday to consider tougher sanctions to press North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons and U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned Pyongyang it could trigger a military response if it did not choose negotiations.

NK only has two athletes. It's 100% a PR move. Nothing to do with Trump.

Let me guess: one of them is Kim Jong-un?

US and co. murdered 10% of NKoreas population and they still told them to fuck off for decades.

Trying to completely starve them out is still literally a better deal for them.

Also Freeland is a traitor and should be gassed.

>having women government officials

really hope you guys dont do this

checked also

Yeah the dutch are a bunch of nonchalant cuckholds.

That’s what your gov wants, they need a reason to go full military mode.

anyone think this all worked out too conveniently?

for south korea to already have the winter olympics locked in for this year

for north korea to suddenly start trash talking for no reason in the past year when they've been relatively quiet for years before

for trump to trash talk back hyping tensions

for both koreas to cooperate for the first time in 65 years, a nice clean number and also
6+5=11 a master number

seems like we're following a script the elites wrote a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=yv0Xb5M6Uww&feature=youtu.be

good opportunity to expose libshits as the closeted sadists that secretly wish misery and death upon their fellow humans... they must always be critical of Trump for no reason, this will just make them look like they WANT whir-wore-tree

>for north korea to suddenly start trash talking for no reason in the past year when they've been relatively quiet for years before
Your ignorance of international politics is not an argument.

Literal north korea publicity stunt to make the US look like global aggressors.
If south didnt agree Kim prob would have terror attacked the south.

Tweeting progressively more retarded shit is apparently called "rhetoric" in the US

You mean what Rex Tillerson just did? Proper negotiation has a carrot and a stick. Punish NK for being aggressive, reward for opening up. They know they can't win in a fight, and since Trump's power has got nothing to do with his likability, they can't win a PR war either. It's over for them.

>two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear