Essential US military training

Essential US military training.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKlVOUvcwlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

secfo weiner.
but seriosly is this a mandatory sex ed class or is it paired with bigger stuff like harassment

explain this shit mutts

jews want people to use condoms so there is a lower white birthrate

They should use real cocks

It's a chair force safety-first sex course.

this is new...even for the AF this is turbo gay
>monster energy drink
>security forces meme-baret
never mind carry on. SF is the faggiest job

ROFL fuckin' Chair Force

They should at least use black dildos for the sake of realism

Modeled after yours?

ROFL this is probably a cross-service thing due to obama tackiling le ebil military rapists. you retard never served

I respect jews like this, who just take the piss with out hiding it, more than the jews who try to do public relations and spread pro israel propaganda

They don't live in Argentina, silly.

Kek

it is actually. all those soldiers are gonna get some mad Jewish pussy once the final war starts. and we all know they are festering with std's

based us army taking care of their boys. nothing to see here

why promote this to army dudes tho ? they usually raise the kids of whoever fucks their wives while they're away , not make their own .;

>this condom will stop your defective genes spreading to the rest of the population, if our fertility decreasing chemicals in your food doesn't work.

Are they allowing sex in the millitary...
So much for muh best military in the world...

Kek.

Fucking kek.

Its a classroom on how to not contract foul venerial diseases from jew whores. Hahahahaha.

You should always wear a rubber when visiting the joy division.

Goddamn public education and modern parenting has failed this hard. In case you were wondering, yes, your average USAF security forces troop does need this training.

Probably rolled right into green dot training right after this. Red dots are anyone who say anything to anyone ever, but you have to make sure that you and your peers are green dots so you can overpower the negativity. Queue some shitty dot overlay on a map and a poor Facebook analogy. They even provide additional training for people they deem to have "influence" in their work areas. Not necessarily the high ranking, but those who are popular.

What is that? A leirikyrpä for babies?

me likey

Flies speed disease, keep yours closed.

>urban legend says there's a strain syphilis in Korea that's so bad that if you contract it, they will not allow you to return stateside. They ETS you on site and you have to live on Worst Korea for the rest of your life.

damn Jews must get really butthurt at seeing a picture of a Nazi portrayed in a relatively positive light

>MEN
>IF YOU DON'T USE PROTECTION
>YOU WILL GET HERPES
>FROM THAI LADYBOYS
>OR GONORRHEA
>FROM FILIPINO TEEN PROSTITUTES
>WHEN YOU ARE ON LEAVE
>NOW WRAP THAT PUPPY AND GET FUCKING

>Essential US military training.
I know you're joking, but it is. The ordinary US grunt is dumb as fuck, and worse, they disproportionately come from the retard southern states that don't teach this stuff properly. And they do need to know basic sex ed.

Do you have any idea how many soldiers during wartime used to be rendered combat ineffective because of STDs? Granted, it hasn't been /as/ big a problem since the introduction of modern anti-biotics, but still, condoms probably prevent as many casualties as anything else in their med kits. You don't have to catch something fatal like aids to be unable to fight, and that steady attrition adds up.

We all know you make them do these things

>air force
>actual military
Pick one

50% of the soldiers returned from Vietnam because of vinerial disease.

>I respect jews

>SF

Well there you have it.

Do you mean 50% of the soldiers that returned mid-war was because of vinerial disease? Or that 50% of all of the soldiers returned because of that?

>your fighting force is made up of hundreds of thousands of horny 19 year olds
>not wanting to educate them on the dangers of the roastie pox box

I know you're trolling, but come on dude.

Yep. They're fucking faggots.

This. We dont have sex-ed in our military because we are all taught that in middle-school, but they do give out free condoms for everyone for when we have weekends off.

Mandatory training. This type of training is all over the govt. This is what your tax dollars pay for... And my salary

Rather have an hour long sex-ed training than paying for the medical treatments when they get some nasty std. Armies all around the world are filled with dumb idiots who have never heard of what an STD or condom is.

>i cant stop sucking kike cock

kek underrated

.. da sind die auch zu blöde für

In the Canadian Armed Forces we just practice on each other

kek'd

I think it's necessary because soldiers are going to have sex with prostitutes and enlisted females anyway, so might as well do it right. Not using condoms rises the risk of both STDs and unwanted pregnancies, effectively decreasing military strength. There was one soldier who gave birth during combat, wouldn't have happened with condoms. A guy making babies in every harbor of the world might also make him more blackmailable.

Anyhow. You might say, but user isn't it obvious how to use condoms correctly? I say it's about as obvious as not pointing your gun at people you don't wanna hurt or keeping the finger of the trigger. Most won't need it probably, but some obviously do.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKlVOUvcwlo

How about you just discipline them to not fuck anything that moves and save everyone the trouble

Might as well could ask crack addicts to just clean up the crack house and steam clean the rug.

>When your dog is more Aryan then you

US interrogators learning tricks from Mossad on ways to break Muslims using sextons and shame.

Yeah, because thats going to work, a 19 year old male experiencing death daily isnt going to fuck a goatfuckers daughter because someone said "no you cant"

>not sending the niggers into battle first
Do you even Vietnam?

>air force
they get bonus points on their next promotion exam if they can get it all the way in.

OPSEC bro

Its so our soldiers don't breed little terrorists when they force fuck your little whore women.

I can't stop out boys they get fucking horny and your women love white cock.

Don't forget your sex consent cards air Bros

Kek America is fucked so who cares