What do you guys make of this?

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ANN7tv/status/953594626597883904
youtube.com/watch?v=qqY39bCPeVM
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=yJDAgMVzNto
youtube.com/watch?v=yJDAgMVzNto
youtu.be/TcNtdHOPfMM
youtube.com/watch?v=NCGYMdkrZfk
web.archive.org/web/20180117141316/https://twitter.com/MaitlandGill/status/953628738939379712
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
fin24.com/Companies/Mining/two-diamonds-larger-than-100-carats-each-found-in-lesotho-mine-20180108
youtube.com/watch?v=rAmajjDREB0
youtube.com/watch?v=aEVzkI5X7dk
big.nl/thierry-baudet-wil-blanke-zuid-afrikaanse-vluchtelingen-naar-nederland-laten-terugkomen/
youtu.be/cLDQwvYnjdc
ind.nl/asiel/Paginas/Asielzoeker.aspx
ind.nl/en/asylum/Pages/Asylum-seeker.aspx
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/long-term-international-migration-flows-to-and-from-the-uk/
bolditalics.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/the-great-replacement-theory/

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

I hear Namibia is nice

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

I can make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl

Jackson King
Jackson King

what are you still doing in SA? Do you have a death wish?

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

That blacks and whites can't live together. And whites are in for a rude awakening if they don't figure it out fast.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

All south African niggers deserve to die.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

literally a majority of the country
literally the majority of government
FUGGG WHY PIPYO

this is why niggers can never be catered to or trusted, it doesnt matter if only 1 white person exists in the future because he will be blamed by niggers for something

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Whites should not be living in Africa, Blacks should not be living in Europe. Get out of that country and let the Blacks have it. If it collapses, so be it, it's their problem and that's how it should be.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

It was these white kids first day of school, fucking ruined. God fucking damn it all to hell, pol.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

What's with blacks and tyre fires?

James Moore
James Moore

those Twitter comments

Boers need to be accepted as an at-risk group.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Should i move to SA and start mercenary hunting these nogs?

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

That reporter is a cutie tho

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Right? Even the nogs kinda felt bed telling her WE GON KILL ALL WHITEYS

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

He just said "werr ging to embrace white pesants". So you've got nothing to worry about.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Be white
Live in a shithole country

Seriously why aren't these people just packing their shit and move out. You can sell your farm or any of your stuff and move to some other place. It is gradually getting worse in there and will end up whites losing their lives and property anyways. MOVE. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

What's fucked up is that every other race has no problem with committing genocide to keep their homelands pure, except for one.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I have to be honest 33 years here I still don't know what the fuck he's trying to say, I just caught WHIITE PEEEEPEEEL MUST RAAAAN

John Harris
John Harris

We should organize a group of Americans and fly down there and just start mowing down villages

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Good. Next time tell your Euro friends to pick their own cotton.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

They learned what the monkeys are really about

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

I want a boer gf to save from the niggers

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

lmfao... ahhh I love that movie

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

We should build a dating app SPECIFICALLY meant to get boer girls out at least, marry them off to US/EU guys, start a fucking small time exodus for the girls at least.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

I didn't know you guys had such cuties, i honestly most of the whites had mixed with blacks, you guys should seriously just leave SA
I'm not from the US but can i join? I'd gladly help

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Did she even understand what he said? lmao doesn't even faze her that he just said he wanted to kill all whites

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

the only ones who tolerate blacks are whites
blacks still act like fucking animals on a daily basis
We're either gonna cuck ourselves out of existence, or their's gonna be another reich.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Honestly thought*

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

So a /k/ meet up? They've wanted to reclaim Rhodesia for a while now.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

No not at all Joze, the bloodlines are pretty tightly kept due to... well.. wogs and who the fuck wants to touch a wog (Except EU)

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

For the longest time I thought the SA situation was a white nationalist meme. Then I saw that speech of that dude saying the killings must end and he got booed by everyone in the government. I'm actually concerned. What will people do if it gets worse.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Trump should offer asylum to white south africans. That would drive the libs crazy

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

giv white sa gf

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

literally die

Austin James
Austin James

What dumb wh*te people don't understand is that you have to expand to survive. Kill all niggers, colonize the land they've left behind. That's what we did to Ukrainians in the past, then our culture got bleached by fucking retarded wh*tes

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Well the last SA white family who tried to claim Asylum to Canada got booted because their evidence was based on Right Wing sources.

So I don't know how the fuck we convince any government there MIGHT be a small problem here without coming off as Stormfront conspiracy theory racist cunts.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

let’s meme it. I’d visa marry a white woman to get her out of a shithole. No coalburners tho

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

you can sell your farm

Probably not. Who would buy it? The government wants to just take it from them and probably will do so soon. Then they will be left with nothing and probably constantly attacked.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Do niggers understand that if whites ever wanted to, we could exterminate the nigger species from the face of the earth without much difficulty.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

the only ones who tolerate blacks are whites
really, a subset of whites called 'baby boomers'. Their parents knew the score, and interestingly, younger generations seem to as well.
Boomers, however, are absolutely unable to put aside their desire to appear tolerant and noble, and overlook all aspects of black behaviour.
With any luck, the tolerance of niggers will die with the boomer generation. Which can't happen soon enough.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

the reporter looked like she was trembling with fear. why do boers stay? its just getting more dangerous for them.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Sad that one day people are going be be saying "what are you still doing in the USA? Do you have a death wish?"

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

She's very tiny I don't know why the cunt media company deployed her there, no place for a girl that size, and WHITE ffs.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Who's bright idea was it to send a white woman out there among the chaos?

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Yeah just like Mugabe did right?

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

why do Boers stay?
because ZOG won't let them immigrate.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

my thoughts exactly, she seemed like she was thinking that any moment they will swarm and rapemurder her or put a tyre on her

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

when will those white clowns listen stop abusing the blacks of south africa

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Dont you dare call it a shithole tho.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Never comrade, we must kill these racists, every last one of them.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Get out of my country, nigger

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

you're gonna kill the black people in south africa?

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

You can tell the older black stepping in just in case things got a bit weird. Would be bad PR for the EFF.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Guys. I think I know a solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqY39bCPeVM

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

quick rundown on the chimpout?

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

She was scared but doing a good job of maintaining professionalism. Which probably keeps her out of victim status. Overall she's still fucking retarded for being there though.

The guy at the end..is that a grenade he's brandishing behind her???? What the absolute fuck.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

it's why peepoh

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

To be fair, as soon as i saw the thumbnail i assumed some nigger had attacked her

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

I bet it scared the living shit out of her but she just kept on with the job. Probably got out of there immediately after they cut.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Why not the boys too?

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

the yellow shirt?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

They will be genocided to the last woman and child while the UN makes statements about being deeply concerned and condemning violence.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

nogs burning tires and basically wanting to kill white
News sends a petite white girl down for interviews
Hope there's a few mercenaries off camera making sure that qt survives the day

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Don't think it was her choice to be there

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Why do boers stay?
1. White people are generally patriotic if the land they were born in
2. Kikes won't let them because that'll halt mass immigration of brown people in white countries

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

There’s riot cops there, probably closer to the school but I’d say not that far away

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

after watching this

wat?

There's a tiny white woman out in front of like 3 random burning tires, and a few black people aimlessly milling about.

The only thing that gives this scene any gravity is the disparity between an aggravated fat man and the reporter.

I dunno, this just seems off. Media manipulation, but to what effect?

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Yeah, it's hopeless trying to claim asylum in to Canada if you're white. In my opinion, it would be helpful for the right-wing media to simply present the facts on what is happening in your country. Video's like this resonate with centrists and especially normie whites, it's just a matter on conveying the message properly. Ethnic hatred is ethnic hatred, no matter the ethnicity.
Godspeed brother

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

implying the Jewish world media won't remain silent on it

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Well it's becoming more and more obvious now. Public discussions are being had about taking away land from whites and to whether or not do something about the targeted killing of whites.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

OK, early this morning, first day of school.

Afrikaans speaking school in town, mostly white kids. 55 black kids wanted to be put into school, they couldn't speak Afrikaans, demanded the school change language.

MEC of Education told nearby English schools to lie about having space for them so he could push his anti-Afrikaans politics.

Kids were excepted into nearby English schools after Afrikaans group took the MEC to court and found there were infact spaces in English schools nearby.

EFF picks up on this, after the recent H&M store thing, they need to stay relevant, they deploy en masse this morning to this Racist school to protest evil white racism and segregation.

Proceed to chimp the fuck out.

Police fire rubber slugs at them earlier today, they run like fuck, one broke an arm, one was shot RIGHT in the face, ill get footage.

Blacks are chimping out on Twitter over police brutality against blacks.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

mandela necktie

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

finding a white SA girl that hasn't had at least 1 black dick in her would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Well the last SA white family who tried to claim Asylum to Canada got booted because their evidence was based on Right Wing sources.

So people literally getting murdered on farms doesn't count as victimhood re: Canadian immigration but Gibseeking or being slightly bored of Akbaring heads from shoulders gets you the red carpet. Good to know.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

I'd marry any white Boer to get them out.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Lauren southern is doing this

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

It's her job to cover the news, nogs know this too, she's fine. But you can tell she was scared out of her fucking mind.

Brayden King
Brayden King

She's especially effective

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

theres a blackout in the media about this because it would ruin their agenda

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

MFW

southafricabois give me some more details to go on.
I'll join your struggle. i'm not even white.
time to cleanse the lands.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

dont try anglo countries. try eastern europe. they wont be as biased

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

The new stuff is unironcally good

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

The Democrats here are trying to keep chain migration. Marry a sister off to a burger and move to the US. Having whites benefit would piss them off so much.

David Reyes
David Reyes

Make the black guy look dumb and violent.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Thread theme

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=yJDAgMVzNto

youtube.com/watch?v=yJDAgMVzNto

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Blacks are chimping out on Twitter over police brutality against blacks.
Any time police are used against blacks they chimp out about police brutality.
Perhaps the police wouldn't have to be brutal if blacks weren't so fucking prone to violence at the drop of a hat.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

youtu.be/TcNtdHOPfMM

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

make

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

That's actually clever, they want to make them look huge and intimidating, (Meanwhile they're normally manlets because of shit genetics)

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

This is official canadian immigration policy.
no joke.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

you can sell your farm

Probably not. Who would buy it? The government wants to just take it from them and probably will do so soon. Then they will be left with nothing and probably constantly attacked.
^^^^
this

Just like in Zimbabwe, where the government seized farmland without compensation. And just like Zimbabwe, they'll start starving without white people, and whine and cry for gibs.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

You guys know about what happened in Marikana, right?

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

man you guys are always walking on eggshells gtfo you fool!

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

only after fucking over Faith Goldy on covering the story

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Just fucking shoot nogs on sight. White people need armed separatist movements in South Africa

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

It was one judge I think it'll change though

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

And go where? It's not like being white allows to get in any white country. Most countries don't need and don't want farmers. The only option would be to claim refugee status, but they'd get denied after a year because no country wants to acknowledge the white genocide in SA.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

And blacks are in for an even ruder awakening once white's figure that out

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Some massacre, but don't know by whom and why.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I don't know the drama ... Is it relevant

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

What do you guys make of this?
Grab FAL, go innawoods.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

news from south africa is swept under the rug in our media. what's going on?

John James
John James

Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing I'm getting out of it.

I suppose "best" case is media just trying to sensationalize even the most mundane of outbursts, but I'm not going to kid - that seems incredibly stupid. SA is going to turn into a blood bath if they keep trying to turn news into entertainment. Prob happen anyway

Logan White
Logan White

Their education was in the reality that races aren't equal and they must defend themselves from the jealous savages, having been born superior to them.

John Adams
John Adams

I've noticed the quality of her craft has gotten better since she separated from Ezra

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

literally in bulgaria farmers are needed everywhere and the EU subsidizes primarily this. since boers are not nogs or muzzles, im sure they have a chance getting asylum here

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Holy fuck this is brilliant. The white SA would also most likely be very pro white and want to have large families. Anyone know the average white family size in SA?

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

wtf is going on over there? the black man was complaining bout a segregated school?

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

It's our job to make it public and known. Needs more brave people to speak up and I'm sure Trump will touch on it at some point

Liam Long
Liam Long

youtube.com/watch?v=NCGYMdkrZfk

OK, I think there's a connection between the police action today, and Marikana.

Marikana, wogs strike, wogs chimp out, wogs die. Check this video.

Guess who called in all this shit?

Our newly elected president himself.

Apparently he is autistic about money, being a billionaire himself, he owns all Mcdonalds in South Africa, perhaps he didn't want incidents because its bad PR to investors.

He is also famous for owning a water buffalo worth $1.2m

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

I honestly felt worried for her
I'd marry a white sa girl, while my country isn't near as good as Europe or the US, the immigration policy is easier and i could take her to live somewhere in the south which is very similar to Europe. It's not perfect but it's better than let her get raped and murdered by a bunch of nigs

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Pretty sure SA is big enough for 2 hobby fake blondes to investigate farm murders.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

wtf is going on over there?
Usual African nonsense.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

EFF picks up on this, after the recent H&M store thing,
Wait that's a thing in South Africa too?
Christ that adds a whole additional level of irresponsibility to that bullshit.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Only thing I ever saw on TV on this subject was on Al Jazeera.

David Green
David Green

OOGA OOGA

Noah Green
Noah Green

Trust senpai , even when whites are completely eradicated (and they will be) niggers will be blaming them for their fucked up lives

In 2,000 years, nogs will be telling stories of extinct oppressive white humans that destroyed civilization and put them back in mudhuts

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Nigger, the EFF fucking TRASHED the H&M stores here a few days ago, elections are in 2019 they are chimping the fuck OUT right now.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

All the marching and fighting for civil rights in the 60's, and today, the black man still fails at an exceedingly high rate. He's afforded social security, food stamps, and free public education. Does the black man blame himself?

When Africans run whites out of South Africa, who will they have to blame then? Did they not learn from Zimbabwe? You kick out the only people willing to run and stimulate your economy and you'll end up in famine in two years. Do you think they'll blame themselves?

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Let them. I don't care for Africans.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

I've considered visiting Rio this summer. As a white guy from Canada, is this a good idea or will I bet robbed and shot?

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

This is the day my Twitter account gets deleted...

Should we post 'Red-pills' on fake Twitter accounts and archive them so we can show each other what we posted?

web.archive.org/web/20180117141316/https://twitter.com/MaitlandGill/status/953628738939379712

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Tensions broke at the Hoërskool Overvaal in Vereeniging

Vereeniging
Very Nigging

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Sjws will never let this fly... Google / facebook / twitter will shut down any attempt

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

i feel like this is a sports team its like gtfo you white clowns or get burned and eaten like the hunger games

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Apparently he is autistic about money, being a billionaire himself, he owns all Mcdonalds in South Africa,

Absolute mad man.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

kek, pure gold.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

What the fuck is going on? Rundown please.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Sign faggots, in this one case we're not full.

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

So the nig-president orders police to shoot black people and some how it is the white mans fault?

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Also, word on the street is, prior to be elected president, all his "buddies" were rich as fuck white dudes, hence his love for hunting reserves, blacks fucking hate animals, so he's a weird one to them, a coconut.

Mandela actually wanted Cyril (Cereal) Rhamaposa to take over from him, but instead sent him into the private sector to engage with business after Apartheid ended, rest is history, listen to him speak, he doesn't sound nog at all.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

why pipo bro

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Let them. I don't care for Africans.

Unfortunately bleeding heart idiots do.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Read the fucking thread my china, I just spent literal minutes typing out the rundown!

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

yes. film it. post here.

would be great to watch. also rescue that cutie interviewer. she dumb af.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

yo id actually happily accept white south africans, bu you know they will put a twist on it and end up importing black south africans

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Au contraire, those kids probably learned a very valuable lesson indeed.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

old tounge dutch, vereniging. means organisation or -'to unite'.
honestly. whi pippo can apply for dutch citizenship. we have fairly bluepilled politicians pushing for the afrikaner kwestie

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Don’t worry, China will eventually get there and fix the place.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Does she have a right wing death squad behind the camera, or how the hell does a tiny white girl manage to stay calm, while a dindu is raging right in front of her about killing whites?

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

We should starve those too. Who produces all the food in NA? Not the egalitarians.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

whats there to dig out of SA?

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

You're fucking kidding me, really? I read earlier today one of the wogs said we either go to Holland and if they don't accept us, we go to the gas chambers.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Get out of South Africa

Mates I'm not kidding, I will house and feed you for free here in Australia (couch, but it'll be fine) assuming you're not a mutt or nigger, I live right near the beach, my sister is about to marry a pure dutch'd south african dude, she's having his baby. His families lives are infinitely better over here now. I'm positive you'll be able to get work fast here as everyone loves to employ "accents" as it makes them seem more fancy or something.

You guys get the fuck out now, just let it crash. It's too late, you need to get out, just let them rot. You tried your best, the world is trying to eat you, don't go down with that ship.

Seriously, get a fucking visa and a plane ticket to Brisbane or Gold Coast and I'll fucking pick you up and I'll give you a place to stay for free while you sort it all out. I'm sure other ausbro's will too, lots of based tradies that would be able to sort you out with shift work too. Just come. We need more white people and you need to get the fuck out, so let's hit 2 birds n shit.

It only makes sense to come to Australia, you're already used to the climate. It's not a long trip by plane either. Just get the fuck over here even just for a visit and see what you think.

Carson Green
Carson Green

Hungary and Poland need immigrants, but they said they would only accept White immigrants. You guys can try to go there maybe

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

The men too ,im female i can marry white south africans they are dutch cliose enough to german

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

They are getting out. Only 8% of SA is white right now, down from 22% in 1990.
The remaining people are, for the most part, wealthy elites and EXTREMELY hard men and women in the countryside. They're unlikely to be dislodged without violence.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I'm from Rio so i wouldn't recommend you coming here. It's quite a nice city but the violence has been increasing lately and the state has gone basically bankrupt, and it's really hot at this time of year (35/37 Celsius average) though i must say, you'll be able to get a lot of pussy. If you're just going to have a nice time, Somewhere in the South like Curitiba is probably the pick, way less black and violent but considerably less unique than Rio

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

excuse me? we full.

William Peterson
William Peterson

new zealand is good to these guys who dont want to live in lord of the rings?

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

a motherfuck load of diamonds my main man.

fin24.com/Companies/Mining/two-diamonds-larger-than-100-carats-each-found-in-lesotho-mine-20180108

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

hey my dads kicking me out i live in brisbane

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Sup Forums what the fuck are we doing? We should be working overtime to get white south africans over to our countries as refugees! They could basically be exterminated by tomorrow, who knows, it seems that bad.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

All the SA whites I've met have been fucking beautiful, men and women. SafferDatexodus would work easily.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

i am boer :DDD

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

What are you going not marrying and have kids with those peaceful immigrants?!!

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

why do dey white folk fink dey be in africa dey is not from der and it not be der land. white folk are need to be go from africa or they be face conseqence. africa fir dey blak man. all dey white man are to be leave now!

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

You gotta start with the soyboys.

most bleeding hearts are women
bleeding heart women crave attention
soyboys are a limitless supply of attention for them

Starve them of attention, and they'll follow a man's lead, instead of leading faux-men (and society as a whole) off a fucking cliff.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

but diamonds are only worth shit if jews sell them. in their industrial capacity you dont need that much, do you?

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Roasties, nu-males and Jews will kvetch about the necessity of diversity right up until the first actual white genocide.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

ged out of nedderland : -DD

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

can i come live at your sisters house i wont take up that much room?

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

I have no idea why we're so unbelievable based looking, but yes, it's consensus we are attractive white people on average.

William Carter
William Carter

Maybe it's Gods way of saying he's sorry for the wogs, I don't know.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Maybe they like the smell

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

just let it crash.
This is the hilarity of the modern left.
SA is now an official shithole since blacks have taken over. The fact it's a shithole is blamed on the previous white government, even though it was a prospering nation at that time.
If and when the whites leave, it will go full-frame african shithole - beyond what exists now.
This too will be blamed on the whites for leaving.
Detroit was a blueprint for this on a municipal scale.
And the modern white left will refuse to connect the dots, because it goes absolutely contrary to their worldview.
Facts are racists, you see.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Fake and gay

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Wouldn't those tyres burning be legit bad for the kids in school? Maybe that's why the police chimped out.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

niggers are gonna kill most of the white population during thee race war

on the bright side, those who die will be cucks who wont defend themselves and the white race will be purified

the its nigger season

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

"Rainbow Nation"
"Wow this project is going great, we should make more states multicultural instead of enforcing apartheid"

:^)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Nogs nogging. I support the mass resettlement of white south africans back into the west.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Kinda scruffy looking white dude got sucker kicked by freedom fighter at the school today.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAmajjDREB0

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

rainbow nation
all new immigrants are precisely one color - color of shit
makes one ponder

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

You're in the Netherlands and safe.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Deal anon.
I'll get you lots of monies and a good family, let's get married.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Here's when the cops decided fuck this.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEVzkI5X7dk

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Jesus. What kind of a sadistic asshole would put their children in such a place? That's a god damn zoo.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

white south africans should just move out back to europe, and burn whatever they have to leave behind. let the niggers starve like zimbabweans, they made their bed.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

show bobs plz

but seriously, i thought they were going to lynch her

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

And western governments are turning a blind eye. Christ, at this point it would be less surprising if fucking China came and rescued you.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

niggers winning durring a real race war
against whites asians and hispanics
there is literally no one that will aid niggers besides sand niggers and jews.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Those are rubber slugs but they will fuck you UP. One female nog got her arm broken, and one male got hit in the face by one.

Note all the cops are wogs as well, this forms my theory that main man Cyril called in the shut down.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

forgot image

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Fuck niggers

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

"Rainbow Nation" was the term used for the "new" SA after apartheid, kinda like "the new deal" in the US, a societal project.

The state of SA keeps showing us why ending apartheid and relying on ppl coming together was fucking idiotic, it's clearly not working, people are more upset than back when apartheid ended, fucking ludicrous

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

wherever niggers go, it's the same tired song.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

I hope once the kikes are distracted with a MidEast war, you will start a real RACE WAR and liberate your ancestral land.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Fuck, this guy took one to the face, stay strong, comrade.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Maybe I'm a little sadistic, but I find the sound of those rubber blasting shotguns and seeing the nogs run like chickens so fucking satisfying.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

you have repeatedly shown you have no idea of anything, leaf.
Go educate yourself about South Africa you edgy kid, it's not an immigration issue.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

So anon, if i'm white and wanna go to SA, how likely is it that i'm gonna get killed?

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

The Afrikaaners were unironically there first

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

well it's fairly retarded that they still think they can live there in peace

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

sorry you love sucking black cock, faggot.
But I won't judge you.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

it's understandable desu

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

I don't believe this is accurate.
Most saffers I've met are distrustful of black, and keep exclusively white company.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

plenty of boers have posted here saying other nations just wont let them migrate, nor are they considered refugees.

only brown people can be refugees :^)

Oliver White
Oliver White

Please brother

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

you're a fucking retard, niggers are at fault here and I'm not defending them, your shitposting is derailing the convo tho by making it about "MUH IMMIGRANTS" when it really is "dont let niggers into gov to appease them"

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

We could see literal white genocide in SA. If this wakes up whites around the world, it might be worth the sacrificial pawn.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

ah, you're austrian.
love of the black cock is explained now.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

LEAF
CALLING ANYONE ELSE OUT FOR SUCKING COCK

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

stay calm
Damn you guys really are autistic

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

lel

Asher Young
Asher Young

jesus, projection is all you guys can do.
aside from let niggers fuck your women.
and blow niggers.
guess that makes you an honorary south african...

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

And just like the Rosenfeld Deal, it was a Jewish project designed to create a totalitarian Jew-run state and shift the economy towards socialism.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

She was anything but calm, friend

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

that fat white blonde at the beginning
is this common?

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Fucking lol they really did send these dudes running, this one got a rubber slug to the elbow, check the bone, god DAMN.

New president aint gonna have none of this chimpout shit.

John King
John King

Yeah all the subhuman mongrels will be saying this.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

This is actually a good thing. As tensions rise between ethnic lines, borders will be drawn. If whites start getting genocided in SA then it will be a forced choice for countries such as America to take them. As tensions rise borders will be drawn and real fighting will begin. Nice thing about niggers is they will physically assault people on the streets and white will come back with the organized rightwing death squads. Blacks will start the conflict, whites will end it.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

She is some roastie with ANC colors, no idea where the fuck that "thing" spawned from.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

goddamnit what is it with whites and wanting to live together with nigggers. I am from the balkan and having niggers nearby would be shameful. Sort yourselves out ffs

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Possibly Swedish (I'm not even kidding.)

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

gtfo my country and go back to europe. all you do is cry for an ethnostate, well then work hard like a white man and make a plan to go there. fucking pathetic that you come to africa and expect to run this shit but cry when non whites want to come to your places. fuck off.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

based.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

The niggers came to South Africa after the white people settled it and started farming. They're locusts.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

this is a filthy prostitute larping as trat woman.
why do you spread this degeneracy nippon?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

We were here first you dumb nigger.
This is much more our land than yours.
You're the fuckers who killed off the natives, not us.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

jeez, I've never seen such a idiotic shitposter so far, do you have any coherent thoughts?

let niggers fuck your women
calling me a cuck
Austria has a far right government, probably the least cucked western country in Europe, calling us cucks while having a leaf flag yourself is just absolutely fucking retarded

SHOO SHOO
day of the rake soon

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

South Africa
apartheid ends
racial tensions increase
USA
segregation ends
racial tensions increase

It turns out diversity is pretty dangerous after all.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

JESUS CHRIST THAT'S A FUCKING TROUNCING

David Thompson
David Thompson

khoi were here before you nigger not even apartheid governments denied this shit. wtf you smoking?

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

why are you bois choosing not to go to germeny

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

I'd pay good money to see her Blacked on air.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

top kek. honestly i'd buy a gun for starters and start applying for refugee status. political climate is changing honestly
big.nl/thierry-baudet-wil-blanke-zuid-afrikaanse-vluchtelingen-naar-nederland-laten-terugkomen/

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

youtu.be/cLDQwvYnjdc
This video has been waking plenty of my friends, Even the teenagers are sating fuck trudie.

And Lauren is probably going to get a YouTube ban for her videos, it goes against the MSM message. White are the racists niggers can't be.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

So you're not black, you're a brown khoi?
Then get mad at the niggers who murdered out your people, not whites.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Gemany doesn't let them in as refugeest

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

Because it is OUR country. Get that through your thick fucking skulls.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

because i don't want to live with whites. and i dont want whites to live with me. seems like we all on the same page. so what's the problem here?
i hate you both. but i can acknowledge whites were far less brutal and genocidal. but that doesn't mean i want you here either.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

It's true. It's the North Africans that are ravaging your country of South Africa. They've come out of desperation because Africa is a sinking ship and they'll bring you down with it. The Western world is abandoning you and you will collapse.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

It's not worth it, friend

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Why the fuck do you wogs all call eachother Comrade all the time?

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

k makes sense

Lucas King
Lucas King

People already say that your murder rate is non white. Even when you count only whites is 2 and a half times higher than a white countries.

John Bell
John Bell

Farcry 6

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

The most diversity works is adding 1 black kid to a class of 29 whites. They have to integrate. You add more and they start segregating and practicing their own shitty culture.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Yeah in your mind. There's no grounds on which unskilled/uneducated people from South Africa can move here. It's not like Bidet has any say in this. You understand that, hopefully.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

How do we do that?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

South Africa will go the way of every civilized colony of the Western world. Once the collapse happens the fall will last hundreds of years. Just look at all the nations before you. Just look at your neighbors. North Africans are not your friends. They are your invaders.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

accept the boer russia!

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

niggers
giving a shit about anything

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

cool. the same is going to happen to america seeing as the white population is going to become a minority in the next 50-100 years :^))))

should have stayed in europe :^))))))

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

One spoon of tar spoils the barrel of mead. The problems began when whites first cucked to the same proposition you are making. There is no reason to allow any amount of niggering - period.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

honestly- who would track and prosecute them anyway?

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

It would make more sense if they moved to Australia.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

I really admire your pride, and I won't hold it against you if you choose to die on your feet over your own soil.

However, does anyone know if Americans can just like... volunteer take a SA white into their own home? Wife and I are looking at a 4 bedroom house, and we don't have kids quite yet, are there any loopholes I could take in a SA person or couple?

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Jews actually think they're not going to be considered white.

If I die I hope I get to hang around as a ghost to watch a bunch of kikes trying to explain to the mobs of niggers and shitskins that they're not white

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

This.

You fuckers don't deserve that flag

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

White people are generally patriotic if the land they were born in
we Americans know lots about "white" people our ancestors were white

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

right.. explain away how unskilled refugees come here.
i know its legal to smoke weed but lay off.
litterally first 3 points apply to white south africans when applying for asylum:

*U hebt gegronde redenen om in uw land van herkomst te vrezen voor vervolging vanwege uw ras, godsdienst, nationaliteit, politieke overtuiging of omdat u behoort tot een bepaalde sociale
groep.
*U hebt gegronde redenen om te vrezen voor doodstraf of executie, marteling of een andere onmenselijke of vernederende behandeling in uw land van herkomst.
*U hebt gegronde redenen om te vrezen dat u slachtoffer wordt van willekeurig geweld door een gewapend conflict in uw land van herkomst.

ind.nl/asiel/Paginas/Asielzoeker.aspx
IF any south africans want to apply for asylum/ refugee status. follow these steps.

Angel Long
Angel Long

You should have left a year ago.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

We are greater than North Africa. We give billions to Africa that has changed nothing. We've immigrated millions of Africans. Race isn't a factor here. It's the human nature to survive. And Africa is dying. Just look at the mass migration. Can South Africa stay afloat?

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

i dont understand russia can you speak the gods tounge?

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Look, the black population in this country is barely above replacement rate.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

What language is Afrikaans? Isn't it a German dialect?

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

ind.nl/en/asylum/Pages/Asylum-seeker.aspx

English page for anglo afrikaners

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

you choose to die on your feet over your own soil

Interesting that if whites die on African soil, they are going to be reborn as niggers, for sure. Better move to Northern soil at any cost.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

lmao all the whites had mixed with blacks. this is the natural assumption of a brazilian

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Kitchen Dutch

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Why can't we normalize violence already and go around removing people that don't belong by force, it doesnt seem like much of a leap, death squads would be effective simply by example or even implication not necessarily involving death.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Race isn't a factor here
lets see how that plays out once your 60%+ mexican, hispanic, latino
not only talking about blacks, they're a tiny population right now.

it's already irrefutable that whites will be a minority in america and nothing can stop this.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

I would give my left nut for a blonde boer girl. As long as she comes guaranteed to hate niggers I'll get her a visa.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

tfw our own country assisted in the downfall of white African nations

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

minority in the next decade
It already is. "White" in the census includes arabs and anyone that identifies as white. There are a ton of mutts and mexicans that put white down.
Europe
They are simply a decade or two behind.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

I'm not sure how white sa girls are, everyone says thay white woman are racemixers, so i just naturally assumed that South Africa was no exception. I'm glad they are different

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Alleen die eerste gaat op en het is niet alsof ik het daarmee oneens ben, maar Nederland gaat die mensen niet opnemen. Kan ik verder weinig aan doen en Bidet ook niet.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Spbp

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

How many white SAs are there?

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Race isn't a factor here

WELL MEMED MY DUDE

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Hope they don't burn the school down tonight, probably going to happen.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Europe
They are simply a decade or two behind.
no they not. stop falling for dumb fear mongering propaganda. most european countries are 90%+ ethnically homogenous (or inhabited by euros in general). europe will be fine.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

About 4 million.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

You imbecile. We are the most powerful country in the world. We are oceans apart from Africa. The masses are not our door. They are at yours. Will you turn them away? Or will you die like a dog like many before you?

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

it would be a wake up call for sure that could save many other countries and return our countries to their former glory

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

nice digits

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

For now, with replacement they're going to be USA tier in as little as 50 years. That isn't considering how many more MUMMY is letting in every year and the future African Apocalypse with rising population.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

wow thats quite a lot of german

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

at current trends it will take 100 years to drop to just 60-70% "white" or european. they'll be fine.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Je hoeft maar letterlijk 1 van de redenen hard te maken. Elk persoonlijke situatie verschilt en om die reden heb ik deze 3 aangekaart.
en zeker dat bidet er wat aan kan doen. hij heeft een unieke positie gezien er veel ogen op hem vallen.
simpelweg aankaarten van het probleem is al meer dan er via de Nederlandse media vrijkomt over de huidige status quo in Zuid-Afrika.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

white south africans how to be a sacrificed for the greater good

yes blacpypo murder them

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

I met a white SA girl here in Canada

She was robbed at gun point by niggers and had an uncle killed by niggers yet she was still a sjw college girl

there's no hope for women my friend

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

I'm taking about humans. Doesn't matter who they are. They're coming out of desperation. It isn't about having whites in South Africa. It's stopping the millions of North Africans who have no choice but to leave to South Africa.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

America was fine in the 1980s. That was not that long ago. It happens extremely fast.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Just sell everything leave the nigs to die in this shithole and come back to Europe. Europe needs whites.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

yes, but the current trend still incorporates merkel's proposal to take in millions a year, which is not going to be case, especially since syrian civil war is dying out and most european countries are wanting to become stricter with immigration/refugees. plus many countries, like norway, have written laws that don't let their ethnic population drop below a certain percentage (was 80% or). they'll be fine.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

ill take a boer wife any day

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Girls follow the views of powerful men. SJW girls just feel like Jews and shitskins have real power, while white conservatives do not.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Yes, as Pew shows if you factor in Europe as a whole muslims (*not even counting all NON WHITES) are going to double by 2050, with most of that explosions happening in Western Europe. France, Germany, and the UK are fucked.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Your greatest opponent are not blacks, but other whites who are unwilling to get aggressive and fight back. However, you lack the guns and ammo required for war. Even then, would you still be able to compete with the SA military? Have you ever mentioned such a desire to your white neighbors? How did they respond?

Or are they like the whites over here in the west? Heavily influenced by main-stream media and see blacks as their equals?

Parker Young
Parker Young

Mount & Blade victory music playing in background

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

America in the 80s was a lawless wasteland of opportunity. thats about it.
t. born in new york in '78

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

I'd gladly house a blonde SA cutie. I live in a rich white neighborhood.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

They can’t though. They’d get turned away since they’re white

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Real question. What kind of trouble can you get in for this? African warlords are almost never in the news for their crimes. So if a group of white guys with some military training were just like "yaknow, we could really run roughshod over those coons," who would stop them? I'd say something like, 50 white guys, armed, with motor T, could conquer a vast swath of African territory.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

pls be my sa gf

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Twee en drie gaan vooralsnog gewoon niet op, dus die kun je achterwege laten.

Wat betreft Bidet: dat is inderdaad het enige dat ie kan doen en dat is beter dan niks ja, maar er effectief (via de politiek) iets aan doen gaat niet lukken.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

The continuing explosion of niggers is going to fuck us all, SA is for sure on it's deathbed, but the migrant crisis is not going to stop for decades at this rate.

John Bailey
John Bailey

The kang has spoken, make SA white again

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Shes cute. Does she get BLACKED <33

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

he owns all Mcdonalds in South Africa,
And I bet 'whites' in South Africa frequent the fuck out of them.

For such a smart people we really can't see the forest for the trees.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

I say South Africa belongs to South Africans. Not All of Africa. That's like saying France belongs to all of Europe.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Coloureds aren't Khoi idiot. Khoi were bred out of existence .

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

America has run on Jewish ideology since the turn of the 19th century. Libertarianism, then crypto-socialism, then marxism, then libertarianism again, then marxism, now libertarianism is setting in again. It's the Hebrew Hamster wheel. Exactly the thing that Hitler warned about.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

I'm taking that into account, even at low to no immigration you have 1.6 replacement rate whites compared to 3.0+ replacement rate muslims (remember, we're still only talking MUSLIMS here, not even africans). So with the bulk boomer white population going to die in 20 years you're left with a time bomb in every country. Muslims WILL insulate and WILL keep up high replacement rates.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

So is someone going to do this thing or what?

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

TFW i was in that school.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Ewww I don't want african scum.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

It wont because we will need a media to actually report on it.

Gavin King
Gavin King

OK...

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

no body want a white nigger genes anymore the world will be browned soon and you boers will be genocided

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Nou ook daar zou ik het niet mee eens zijn.
twee heeft betrekking op het feit dat boerderijen zonder compensatie worden afgenomen welke je hard kan maken. Dit is al in zimbabwe gebeurd en willen ze maar al te graag in zuid afrika overdoen.
en drie, dit heeft betrekking op een toekomstige situatie mocht hiervan sprake komen te zijn. waarom zou de president van zuid afrika 'schiet de boer' roepen als er geen kans bestaat dat dit sentiment zich vertaald in geweld.

kortom zijn ze erg relevant, ik zou het niet zomaar wegwuiven..

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

That's a germanic woman.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

niggers will always be niggers. Us whites will stay strong in South Africa.

Easton James
Easton James

I'm not fond of the nig nog either

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Servus

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

It must suck to not know history

John Ross
John Ross

Get the fuck out of their country and their continent and go back to Europe or immigrate here where you'll be welcomed. Lord knows the west needs good immigrants right now.

If SA will implode without white people then let them implode.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

That's like saying France belongs to all of Europe.
The other way around mon ami.
t. Napoléon

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Coloureds aren't Khoi idiot
(modern) coloureds aren't one ethnicity either, naaier.
that's just wrong. you're taking the most skewed data/analysis that's being misinterpreted. europe will be fine.

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/long-term-international-migration-flows-to-and-from-the-uk/

bolditalics.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/the-great-replacement-theory/

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

u fukin bell ter mars will destroy you earth will destroy you

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Holy fuck, my sweet brown child, you have so much to learn of the world.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

It's all a big show. 99% of the population Sony give a duck and just want to continue with their lives in peace

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

dude, what?

Aiden James
Aiden James

gib qt sa boer gf plox

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

I didn't ask for your opinion, jungle nigger.

You're africans, you're niggers. There's nothing to learn.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

this depends on where you live

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Lol. Yes. Once upon a time.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Here you go bro, have Minki, and her mom, god speed.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

i think the nigger here is you, grow a brain will you?

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

good luck boers

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Dankie meneer

Easton Young
Easton Young

also ignore the eurofaggots bullying your colony, they do this to us all the time. its our land, we made it so be proud.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Must be a Sicilian nigger

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Daarom zei ik vooralsnog. Dat betekent dat het in de toekomst kan gebeuren, maar nu dus nog niet als reden aangevoerd kan worden.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Swedistan
calls me nigger
Whatever you say, Muhammed Bjorn.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

How many of pic related would want to marry out of SA into the Old Homelands?

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

How do you know I'm Sicilian?

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

its from a book you guys probs dont read

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

fuck, I need to get one of those

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

wtf she looks like an escort I had 5 months ago... except my escort had a thick colombian accent but looked as white as the anchor there.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

The second thing you linked was meaningless and the first showed that more british are leaving than ever before with non EU migrants being a slim slim majority.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

She's wearing the niggerflag, so pic related is probably into SBC or BBC.

Jose Long
Jose Long

no one cares meme flag

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Lol I'm white. Just because we let in a few scum doesn't make us niggers. :) Being as stupid as you are, makes you nigger tier.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

a few
lel, swedencuck in denial.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Shut up nigger.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

we had an italian in our class, he was consider a blatte. he was good friends with the mudslimes, i don't see what your problem is?

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

he was good friends with the mudslimes
Probably stole your girls.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

sending your kids to an Afrikaans school in (current year)+3.
Lmao

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

He tried to no avail.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Link?

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Take me. My boipuccci is tight!

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

I doubt.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

i was looking for an african child do you want to be adopted?

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

I agree an ethnostate for every people.
Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Fucking pedophiles.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Post proof, get green card

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

I'm sure I could pass as a teenager.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

Shut up, faggote, it's not my fault you're dumb

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

the /a/ team

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Nah you shut up you portoguese rapebaby.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

You'd probably make the international news as a war criminal.
Double standards and all that.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

go eat a pizza ugly

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Blacks demand to have unlimited access to White people, even though they constantly rape, torture and murder. They riot if there are too many White people in a certain area. #WhiteGenocide

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

inb4 (((medias))) talk about poor niggers getting killed by evil white mercenaries paid by the SA governement
Good job

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Go eat a banana monkey.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Brazilians only eat SOPA you fucking idiot

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Are most white South Africans redpilled, race realist type? My risk management professor is from South Africa

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

If only it was that easy.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

says the american

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

shit dude I think you're right that might be a grenade.

Evan Green
Evan Green

UMA DELICIA!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit