tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Beergasm
youtu.be/oJdYf0PH-T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overblown reaction to eating food

>heeeeeh~
>arereeeh~
While looking smug as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z42KnHukz6Q

anything that has to do with japanese culture. just make american shows like you're supposed to you fucking cowards.

>American high school
literally nothing like that at all

>Pans to sky
>eeehhhh?!

That was quite an ill start. Good self-awareness, OP.

saasasasasaassasa

youtube.com/watch?v=o_srPS_HbWg

I like that one, jiiiiiiii, it's cute

I thought I read
>tropes in anime you don't get tired of
I'll see myself out.

>tsundere is flustered
>she says "huh?" in japanese
>her fang is showing

Freakout upon walking in on a friend in the bathroom. Even if its a chick even kids have enough sense to just say sorry and shut the door.

SAMURAI SPIRIT

Not sure what is hard to understand about staring

youtube.com/watch?v=AfxitIDRK7c

Nin nin!

I really dont get this face

The *stares* (jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~) is for when someone doesn't get something and they're waiting to see whether that person realizes it or he's just a social retard.

In short, it's non-verbal communication, which OP doesn't get because he's a social retard too.

gay MCs

>that stupid orgasm after drinking an alcoholic beverage

the "working hard" meme

"Pupupupu" when girls are trying to laugh.

I found it cute desu

BUHAAAAAAH

>something meaningful happens
>still shots of every girl smiling in response and making some noise ala "eheheh"

>subtitle says "that hits the spot!"

this x 1000

youtube.com/watch?v=DB_1KQ_rRQE

>cool laid back character always smokes

Why are Japs such weeaboos?

youtube.com/watch?v=madHDrvhSjU
youtube.com/watch?v=LXDm8-Sm0t0

Eating good food is amazing. Once you get off eating Burger King every day youll understand

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!

>THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIPS

I don't get what's not to get about anything posted in this thread.
>Japs
>weeaboos
Guess I should just assume you're all pretending to be retarded.

I really need to watch this shit again

>My supernatural power is such a burden!

I know it's hard to detect irony on text, but come on.

Is that the guy who voices Madao, Kaiji's narrator and Ikari Gendou? I keep hearing him everywhere.

It can also apply when a girl is being cautious over someone being a potential sexual predator.

Filthy imperialist scum.

It's really cute when (jiiiiiii~) is audible

it's the Japanese equivalent of chavs throwing their arms to their sides and challenging you

youtu.be/_L5jTqkLIeQ

does anyone want to fandub an episode of an anime with me?

basically we would only use japanese onomatopoeia like EEEHHHHH, Aa, so so, Hmmmeh Hmmmeh,Oooh Oo ooo, Yo, Tschk, and so on. no real words allowed, just these expressions

*submit your applications via vocaroo ITT with your favorite expression

>''Onii-chan! Gan Ba Re!''

Fuck. You.

What if every girl reacted like this in RL (?)

Try drinking one whole Asahi in one go

Except nips drink a fucking beer and seems like they drank a bottle bourbon.

They aren't tropes. It's called having a culture. Americans wouldn't understand, their culture is artificial.

Kind of a bad example. It's explained that Ginko smokes an herbal blend that repels Mushi.

It's not because of the alcohol content. It's because it genuinly feel good to down a can of beer after working your ass off.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Beergasm

He's not down with the Jiii.

That's merely an excuse to portray him in the act of smoking.

Talking about a character causes them to sneeze.

One of the oldest in the business: the nosebleed.

I know what it's supposed to mean. But I just don't get the correlation between bleeding from the nose and sexual arousal.

That's more of a cultural reference then an anime trope.

>In certain parts of Eastern Asia, particularly in Chinese culture, Korean culture, Japanese culture and Vietnamese culture, a sneeze without an obvious cause was generally perceived as a sign that someone was talking about the sneezer at that very moment. This can be seen in the Book of Songs (a collection of Chinese poems)[14] in ancient China as early as 1000 BC, and this belief is still depicted in present-day manga and anime. In China, Vietnam, South Korea, and Japan, for instance, there is a superstition that if talking behind someone's back causes the person being talked about to sneeze; as such, the sneezer can tell if something good is being said (one sneeze), something bad is being said (two sneezes in a row), even if someone is in love with them (three sneezes in a row) or if this is a sign that they are about to catch a cold (multiple sneezes).

This kind of shit can go straight to hell.

>But I just don't get the correlation between bleeding from the nose and sexual arousal.
Japanese people tend to have hypertension (high blood pressure) and this is something that sometimes actually happens to them. This might be also one of the reasons they tend to be so "extreme" or "obsessive" or with so many of the overblown reactions that are so foreign to us and have been mentioned in this thread.

glowing eyes

Draw a girl, call it a boy

We have the same thing except it's with hiccup

jiiii~

>I just want to live an ordinary life

>HE'S SO CUTE
>but he's a boy

>tomboy getting flustered in "girly" outfit

>outdated servant butler shit in modern times

dosu

MOOOOOOT

>how to tell if your watching a good anime

>weapons at school

fuck off

>i want to be a hero of justice

>Manzai comedy

Actual 3D manzai can be really funny, but anime studios don't know how to do it. It's "What's the deal with airline food?" tier.

I actually get this, it's because Japans legal system is corrupt as fuck.

Give me an example
I'm confused

>delinquents with wooden swords

Spinning weapons while their hand is fucking stationary

What the fuck japan?

They could have just grabbed them from the Kendo club if they have one
I don't see why it would annoy you though

44% fuck off

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO YELL YOUR ATTACK'S NAME

WHY DOES IT NEED TO HAVE A NAME

WHY DOES THE FUCKER STAND THERE WAITING IN ANTICIPATION TO BE HIT LIKE A FUCKING MASOCHIST

WHY

Usually that's just bad animation, I remember a lot in american cartoons, like that He-man 2002 one. Most of the times in anime the character fingers do actually move, just fast.

Rule of cool, you fag.

This. I hate this so much. To be fair that also happens in western fiction as well but not as often. It seems that in Japanese society being as boring and powerless as possible is a virtue. It's almost like they're Swedish.

you better do sir

Flip phones

aw, don't you dare

They have unrealistic proportions

Fuck you, you made me chuckled

Have you never fucking gulped down a carbonated beverage before? Or gulped down a cold beverage on a hot day or while you're parched?

(You)

In that case 90% of the male population would strive to become a chef

Has a character not telling their attacks stomped a charter telling their attacks?

Alternatively has a character yelled out their attack and then done something completely different to meta trick them?

>blood rushes to a protruding body part, then a liquid sprays out of it
Hmmm.

Of course i have.

I do the occasional "ahhhhhh" after a cold beer or a coke, but i don't cum or make stupid noises and never heard anyone who do this shit

4th wall breaking kills all enjoyment i might have with a show/manga.
Re:Creators makes me cringes so fucking hard i couldn't even watch one ep.
I want to be immersed in a universe, not constantly reminded of how meta the author can be with his autistic characters.

youtu.be/oJdYf0PH-T0

>Draw a girl, call it a boy
Love it, wish they keep doing it

Oh that was cute, is the anime good?

>Implying a school shooter anime wouldn't be the best

You've never been stared at OP? Sad!