Dr. Stone

Spoilers

There's a flashback about the two protagonists childhood and how they wished to do stuff in space and shit, so the smart one started building rockets all his life until he actually shot one into space, but it only managed to take a single picture with the built in camera before getting destroyed. It was a knitted stuffed toy drifting in the atmosphere.

Back in the present Shishio explains some stuff about Senkuu's Body and how he will kill him with a single blow to the neck, so that Senkuu won't feel any pain. Taiju manages to finally reach them, but in front of him Shishio breaks Senkuu's neck who dies instantly.

Source:
tieba.baidu.com/p/5110188299

It's already posted here, why repost?

RIP in piece

are dr. stone threads not allowed or what?

F to pay respect

DROPPED

>people thought this was fujobait
>girl resurrected
>other guy fucking dies
wew

>killing the Hiruma expy
Dropped

Did the smart one or the dumb one die

smart

Now I'm mad

>Implying Senkuu's dead
>Implying they won't have magical stone powers

This is fake, right? Killing banana head this early is really dumb.

I call ruse, this has to be a fucking ruse.

It's obviously a ruse / he's going to get brought back later, you spergs.

inb4 Senkuu know a method to make his neck sound like it broke also he know a breathing method to make his heart stop beating temporarily

this is dr. stone, not the promised neverland

I don't think it's true, this manga is currently good on the ranking, and by doing this guarantee a fucking massive drop.

Inb4 he is alive and is completely shocked about why because goes against all scientific logic. I am sure it hasbto do with those "rocks scars" they have.

>killing one of the mcs
Bait or manga is getting axed soon

This is not ok.

When is the next chapter? This is Kamina all over again
Shishio did nothing wrong.

What do you even mean by this.

DROPPED