Red pilled anime

This thread is political, because it is about teachings that have an effect on society and thus their political beliefs.

Don't forget to post the anime name too.

(pic is from code geass)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gabriel dropout, about great demons of hell conquering the world and ushering in a sexy and based new world order

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
you will never find a more redpilled anime
>hoping i'm wrong

muh one piece

anyone have that green text compare Lelouch to hitler?

also good job finn posting best monster

Monster
Serial Experiments Lain

Juuni Taisen

Ghost stories

This

Except in CG the Holy Britannian Empire are the redpilled ones, Lelouche wanted to destroy it because of muh equality

This honestly sounds as bluepilled as it can get kek

fpbp

I'm watching strike witches right now and the only thing I would rather be doing is killing niggers and Communists for the Fourth Reich.

>this thread's taste

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the only appropriate thing on this list.

>be teen
>live in sci-fi magic world
>world is controlled by ''GOD''
>try to become the pope
>becoming the pope requires never commiting anything bad
>harry potter hat that says your future profession with 100% accuary
>the profession is The Devil (terrorist in their world)
>be ridiculed by literally everyone just because the hat
>become the Devil by helping people in need
>destroy god (jew machine)

Nothing better than a surveiled, authoritarian police state, that kills people with a different opinion, right?

anime = redpilled
anime= gay

Magi

>Goi

Boi that was good

>like maturely acting women
>like spiders
>like red eyes on pale faces
that quote was the nail in the coffin

Seikaisuru Kado/Kado the right answer

t0p k3k

Evangelion
It's pretty much "sort yourself out" the anime

It legitimately made me reevaluate my life after I watched it for the first time

Hellsing Ultimate

>All men are not created equal. Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty. Some are born into poverty; and others are born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different! Yes, that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress! Inequality is not wrong, equality is! What of the EU who made equality a right? Rabble politics by a popularity contest. The Chinese Federation with its equal distribution of wealth? A nation of lazy dullards. But not our beloved Britannia. We fight, we compete; evolution is continuous! Britannia alone moves forward; advancing steadily into the future. Even the death of my son Clovis demonstrates Britannia’s unswerving commitment to progress! We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder, and dominate and in the end the future shall be ours! All Hail Britannia!
Britannia is shown as a monarchist fascist dominion. I'm not for conquering much, as Im an isolationist, but they're pretty damn based. Also, where was it shown that non-11s were surveilled?

Saint seiya t b h

This.
Best villain too.
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
>I love Holocausts
He's more than /ourguy/

Everything produced in this millenium is pure shit

if you watch anime, you don't have a life to reevaluate

I agree, however I don't come to the same conclusion as you based on the show. States can be ok, if authority is not forced and civilians are left alone.

full metal alchemists. they even stuck a hexagram in there to make it obivious.

Reminder that if you don't like anime you don't belong on Sup Forums.

sauce

I don't know the significance of this. Help?

Youjo Senki

Oy vey, very redpilled.
Read it, watch it!

Magi

Oh, shit. Should have scanned through thread first

the best redpill is not to watch any entertainment media. But I am not as stoic,

LoGH obviously
Shinsekai Yori
Jin-Roh
Rainbow

Wow no one said 20th century boys. It's a manga not an anime but still. Puts code Geass to shame on the redpill meter.

Legend of the Galactic heroes

Stein's Gate and Akira are the most redpilled because they are the most accurate depictions of the most secreted information. Also Lain probably.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>20th century boys
Good taste.

Small summary?

Pls give this Sup Forums

THIS

>Shinsekai Yori

everyone reading this should consider watching this anime. the entire anime is a metaphor where life is going right now.

don't forget to watch the prequel

Oh yes.

srsly Code Geass? It's literally the most good goyim show (muh diversity will win over)

Also
I've always wondered how pic related is in 'purist' faction
Also
>the inventor of nuke in Code Geass
>Nina (((Einstein)))

Britannia is certainly not 'redpilled' in Sup Forums sense

Literally Code Geass was 'muh diversity union' vs '(((civic))) nationalism Britannia pretending to be ethnostate'

Death Note

Isn't he wrong though?

Anime is cancer and degenerate

Kids have a club where they take over the world and have signs and profecy they wrote themselves. When they grow old a sect which uses the same sign and is recreating the profecies they wrote on how they would take over the world. The leader of the sect is someone called "friend" who seems to have some ESP or magic so people belive him that he is a saviour. The real thrill is that friend is always under bandages so you don't really know who he is but it is one of the main characters. Friend false flags an attack and takes control of the government and then over the world. Then it becomes kinda like 1984. Its a good read.
Leave Sup Forums then.

Found the jew

This
No grown person should be obsesing over anime if they have a life. Same goes for cartoons and tv in general.

Nobody is "obsessed" over anime. liking something is not the same as making it the center of your life. Not even /jp/ is like that. If you dislike anime you are free to leave.

Back to r*ddit for you degenerates, you can watch your kids shows there with the other numales and soyboys

You must go back.

>using moot as a source
>not understanding the concept of red pills

Enjoy your glorious Tv shows fag

>"look at me guys! i am so not degenerate unlike you who like anime!"
>says while posting on the frog cult board of the anime website
how are you "less degenerate" that us if you are spending your time here? do yourself a favour and fuck off back to tumblr.

I bet you watch movies of hollywood that are entirely jewish.

fuck off, you are not welcomed here.

People complain about anime because you just post meaningless fapbait garbage instead of actually redpilled anime
I think anime posted on /fit/ is the greatest example of inspiration to become motivated

Devilman : Crybaby
>degenerates are literal monsters that will destroys humanity

>"""adults""" who watch children's cartoons about young girls
Pedos need to fuck off, you even knoe it's degenerate and all you can say is
>y-you too!

Are you supposed to feel proud of something you had nothing to do with?

You also had a chance of being born a nigger.
But you can also grow up and be a decent nigger yourself.

Yeah but he is right in the sense of keeping the bloodlines pure

>all anime are about young girls
(You)

This thread is not about that, and majority of anime aren't either

>children's cartoons about young girls
Implying

Nice projection, says a lot about what you fap when the first thing you think about anime are young girls.

KYS

Sauce?

Noboyuki Fukumoto's stuff like Kaiji and Akagi are great, but his best works are two manga, called Ten and Legend of A World's Strongest Man Kurosawa.

Oy vey!

Fucking gay thread
Go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a /jp/ colony

Bump

Didn't he write your parents into his book though?

wich 2hu gas????

oll non humun 2hus and the lunarians as well

bumping the thread with the human supremacist of the Hakurei shrine