BAN (((THEIR))) SITES!!!

Have some fresh water everyone, this one is on me!

Ban all fake news websites and (((their))) insidious nests.

Using firefox:

>1: install Violentmonkey

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/violentmonkey/

>2: Install block/permaban script

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites

Done!

Search away and ban all trashcan sites.
I've been using this for two days and it works wonders. Imagine not seeing CNN bullshit page after page after page!!
I do not have a full list of (((Their))) sites but if someone more savvy can take a look...

Search for target website and and dig for their affiliation and connection. If it smells like shit then they touched (((them)))>>>BAN!!!

Clear your mind of their filth, Ban their clickbait sites and propaganda! Use the internet for what it was meant.

Flush the rats out!
Watch their viewer count drop!
Make the Whorenalists weep!

Try it out ladies and tell me what you think =)

Bumping again in hopes this wasn't shadow banned...

bump for art reich image

BLOCK THE SWINE!!!

FREE YOUR MIND!

CURE YOURSELF OF EYE CANCER!

i see you have a bump

Fight the good fight!

just fyi you can't self bump so here's another freebie. say something nice and you'll get another one

>8 posts by this ID
>10 replies

how's your absolute state right about now?

Its fine my shekel, worry not.

Don't just ban anything you don't like or know is bullshit
We need to *see* the bullshit to know how to fight against it

what kind of boomer shilling is this?

what were the 70s like?

I have so far banned the usual trash like huffin n nyt and so on... funny thing is Google won't show any other site but (((their))) own.

So it will mostly be empty, but then again why would you want it otherwise? To study their movements? what they put out for the sheep to eat?

Fuck it! BAN IT ALL!
Why even give them space in your mind?
While you are browsing you see the word "CNN" it will bring up bad thoughts and put you on an automatic trajectory out of said curiosity into a bad place.

Let you enemy open their mouths even once and you will let them show their seeds.

The Noah 's ark is you inside your mind. The shit propaganda sites are the salt of the ocean you are sailing on. The fish are the good sites you love. And the water of the ocean is the Internet itself.

To ban the filthy sites would imply to remove the salt from the oceans. In other words , the water evaporates and travels north to rain it pure water that becomes snow . Snow like RT.

Bump for art

Is this the most faggoty thread ever created?

Disregard, I'm sorry for my post and I'm sure you're doing well for yourself.

>shadowbanned
Fuck off, Sup Forums doesn't have shadow bans.
Furthermore, OP can't bump their pwn posts.
Fucking newfag

just install ad-block you faggot. I wont ban newsites i like to laugh at.

agreed

>Bans bullshit sites
>Gets news from sites that get news on those banned sites and regurgitates them with an angle and spin

That'll work.

I applaud the effort, but I'm not sure if it will work how you think it will. How will they know your not going to their website? Do you go there now? Realize that nothing changes until it costs people money. Not watching CNN won't make a difference. Letting their advertisers know that you wasn't be buying product because they advertise on CNN does make a difference.