Fake News Awards

Did you bookmark it yet? Airing in 7 hours.
youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=GuxMTmGybxo&app=desktop

I'm excited desu.

>Really activates the almonds

I'm placing my bet on CNN. They've really gone for the gold.

>Breitbart
>Fox news
>Infowars
>drudge
here are top 4

The absolute state of American press.

Why don't you read the BBC and CBC for real news user?

Top keks leaf

Checked
I wish Dan Rather would come back, he always provided such great fake but factual news

this is real?

BUMP SO EVERYONE BOOKMARK THIS

Every one say what you want Trump to say in this thread. I basically want the orgasmic pasta from the other day to happen. Assange and Mueller special guests would be dope. CIA working for (((wall street))) since its inception would be cool too

>at the same time as the next nintendo direct
so this is it huh... The final test...

which network bought the rights?

I can't wait for this!!

Add The Gateway Pundit

wait til after and just check Sup Forums and /vp/ for highlights they're generally not worth sitting through

Knock the dust off your meme machines kids

I can't fucking wait this is going to be so glorious

This one seems to just be babby shit anyways so I'm probably good

I'm pumped

It's my birthday today and I'm looking forward to this shit, it's like a birthday wish I didn't even know I asked for.

still so happy that we turned this shit around so hard that most normies don't even remember that the MSM invented the term "fake news" to discredit right-wing internet news outlets. "fake news" is now connected forever with the MSM.

>correct time
Is it actually happening boys?

>most normies don't even remember that the MSM invented the term "fake news" to discredit right-wing internet news outlets.
can confirm. I have to remind myself sometimes, but my shitlib friend still acts like its an "orwellian" term invented by Trump the dictator, even though its literally the other way around and we're just supposed to forget it

Bamp

Who the hell is Golden State Times, though? How do they know when it starts?

can't wait for wolf blizter to meltdown live on air

haha, kek

Same thing with the birther movement. It was Hilary that questioned Obama's citizenship first, going so far as to him wearing some weird African outfit in her campaign commercials.

Anyone that tells you if they know or not is lying.

Load the MEME CANONS!

Get IN HERE; ITS HAPPENING

LOAD UP THE MEMES AND GET THE CANONS READY. TRENCHES ARE DUG.

#WeThePeople #GreatAwakening

Let's build this library and win the battle.

>FAKE NEWS AWARDS - TODAY!

FAKE NEWS AWARDS - TODAY!

FAKE NEWS AWARDS - TODAY!

I think its a safe bet who will win
[spoiler]CNN[/spoiler]

Dude, there is so much competition that I don't think you can pick a clear winner.
I hope they talk about the Smith-Mundt Act to start with, because the quiet expiration was literally an immediate and huge turning point in the way things were reported. Shit used to just be slanted or deceiving, now it is all blatant lies.
Read up on it anons, then hit tye way back machine and look for yourselves.

Tfw someone posts your screenshot