How many of you betas actually can ride a motorcycle?

How many of you betas actually can ride a motorcycle?

I can't even ride a bicycle.

I got my licence years ago after I read GTO. Shit was cool, had two differnet bikes, eventually made my chicken strips disappear, broke my collar bone. Had to sell my bike though, can't afford to keep it after going back to college.

I'd rather live OP

I want to ride that Suzuki.

Most of us haven't had midlife crises yet.

Good bikes are pretty expensive you know

I learned how to ride one when I was working on a farm back in middle school. It's been 6 years, and I haven't bothered to get a license.

I mean, I live right in front of a central line station anyways, and it's got one of those lax gates where it's always open so I can get a free ride to the city as long as I stop a station before central.

I want to ride Onsa.

these
My dad bought a bike when he was 40 or so, and I vowed I'd never ride one myself for the two aforementioned reasons.

>Girl named Hijiri
>Not the Suzuki Katana owner
Baribari Densetsu reference not so thorough.

I can, I still do occasionally but am not a big fan of it. I've been in an accident myself, got hurt enough to be bedridden for a couple of months, and I've known people who have died from bike accidents. It's really not something I'm a fan of.

I mean, you can ride a bike and stay alive simultaneously and riding a bike seems comfy.

Now I have to play San Andreas again. Thanks a lot.

Using an anime pic doesn't inherently make the topic anime, faggot.
Go back to /o/

This is my Suzuki for the summer

I've done it a few times. I prefer offroad instead. I don't get why people go cross country on motorcycle.

There're hundreds of millions people ride motorcycle every day, why are you asking this?

I have never riden a bike, but it looks like it's a bicicle with car controls, so it should be easy.

Its more fun to explore country roads on a bike. Freeways are shitty tho.

Yes, I too really care about the rules on Sup Forums.

Its my main form of transportation. Currently ride a 500cc ninja, will probably upgrade in the fall to something sexier.

>bike
>comfy

In it's own way

I can not
Katana girl is cute

What are the most salient pieces of advice to not die whilst riding?

I miss this anime.

I drive a moped

Don't.

Vespa?

Don't be dumb. Learn how to fucking break.

This isn't helpful. Stop.

I can, I have and I will I. The future

Started with a yamaha xj600 then I ended up with a honda vtx1800 and now I have a honda cbr600rr

Still probably more "beta" than most

150 cc here.

I don't want to die so I'll stick with a car thanks.

Same here ayy

I had a motorbike when I was young.

Car > bike

I would rather drive my car.

I had this bad boy just a few years ago until I got a car to replace it

if it was up to me I would have both

I want to ride Suzuki's tits.

I actually rode a motorcycle while stationed in Japan.

it made a lot more sense to use the bike than my subarbu wagon. Since I could get to places in japan in 30 minutes by motorcycle. that would have taken 2-4 hours by car.

tfw you can become a racer but you will never be a cute girl

t.
>I need my suv to protect me because I am a bad driver.

It's not because of my driving skills, it's my concern of other people's driving skills.

any motorbikufags interested in picking up another manga?

>riding daily for 5 years
>Still waiting for that mandatory crash.
The anticipation is killing me

Hey. A school rumble sequel.