Buyfag thread

just read it, buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=photos of patches in a patch book
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
buyee.jp/item/search/seller/xktnw905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know what she's from, but god damn if she isn't pretty.

I wish orchid seed would announce a release date

Are swimsuit figmas inferior to others?

why would you want to maximize the amount of skin joints

I want to look at photos of patches in a patch book.

>DAT face

I recently bought one and now I'm feeling anxious about it

1/6 womanlet

>photos of patches in a patch book
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=photos of patches in a patch book

best imouto has arrived and will complete my shelf of soras

I have bigger ones.

Been looking for the red version of Nana for a while now, the shipping always bodies me

Yes

>she

Can't wait to pay my 72k May order

I want that aussie user that bought a lot of anime patches and pages for his patch book to post his photos.

vacuum sealed for freshness

>GSC
>If you order multiple figures with different release dates at once then they will charge you when the first item ships, however they will only charge shipping once.

So to keep from being charged for a bulk of pre-orders all at once, I just need to split my transactions, correct?

The time is almost here.

It's delay time already?

Very yes.

I'm not sold on his face, I hope it looks better in different angles

Figures for sale, discount for buyf/a/gs
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/

>myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
How much for Oliga?

I wasn't planning on selling her yet
150-170$

Zetton throwin shade.

Í can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a figure in a while.

they must've cost an arm and a leg man, very nice

wow I really like her design.

too big

>I have bigger ones.
That's cute.

incorrect

shipping is 2k yen.

false very correct

not big enough

>she'll never get a rerelease
goddamnit Medaka is the only bunny I want

>the only bunny I want
>the only
You sound like a giant faggot.

God damnit I already fapped twice today

>Spams mfc shop list every thread
>user asks for a specific one
>refuse to sell
Holy shit

why?

So a limited and rather rare vinyl album I want showed up on yahoo auction a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I got outbid while I was asleep but that's alright, what can you do. But I checked again just now and it looks like it's been relisted. I think by the same person as last time. Same base price, same description. Something about this seems a little off because only a limited number of them were printed and it hasn't been sold new in a few years. Is it possible for someone to print fake vinyls? Maybe the person who outbid me last time backed out?

Do you guys think I should go for this?

>Maybe the person who outbid me last time backed out?
Well at the very least it doesn't cost anything to ask the seller this exact question.

Because you don't want every single existing bunny figure, only Medaka.

Or maybe, just maybe, the seller has a second account that he uses to raise the bid.

I can't speak moon though.

Scalping can be VERY profitable with vinyls, so it's perfectly possible he bought several of them a few years ago for this exact purpose. I have at least several hundred bucks worth of shrink-wrapped vinyls that have been OOP for years lying around. You can easily make back 2-5 times what you paid after only a few years if you're lucky.
Not saying the seller is legit but this sort of thing isn't really unusual in my experience.

That's Freeing for you, they never re-released their Mamiya 1/6 even though she had high demand, I had to pay 23k at the end.

She finally came in. I had completely forgotten about this until I got the shipping notification.

I see, that could be it then. Thank you.

Printing a 1/1 figure.

"no"

yes.

Hmmm .. still takes lots of post-processing to make it look good. Why not just make it from foam outright?

S-sugoi. Keep us updated user.

All I said is I didnt want to sell her yet. I will though, if its not in the shop then just ask

I bet you're going to stop at boobs.

I will try to remember to take a picture of my patch book later today user.

All he needs are tits, hips, and thighs. Then he'll be all good.

you have my attention

Would be cheaper to buy one of those dummies they use at clothing stores.

I really want to see them.

Those aren't my pics, as the namefile implies.

It's easier to get hips and paizuri onaholes and they're going to be pleasant to touch and will have a place for your dick.
Mannequins are a thing. The real challenge is to print a good looking face.

still no kumiko figure, life is suffering

Zbrush - 3d print - clean up - paint monster clay on and texture - cast the whole thing up in silicone and backfill with expanding foam.

Damn it's hard and long to make.

Something's certainly going to be hard and long once it's finished.

How are we to know you don't have some esoteric way of naming image files.

I couldn't find [METAL] 朧月都市 XVI anywhere, does anyone know some secret auction sites where it could be?

I knew we'd understand each other.

you can buy a 1/1 head in aliexpress

>good looking face

The hair looks nice. But the face and eyes look creepy.

That doesn't look half bad.
But she still looks as if she was staring deep into my soul.

Cute!

ALTER has some great box design too.

Images for an image board.

How artful

>This is an age restricted item. Do not openly display this item or images of this item without confirming the viewer's age.

>waiting on the two seibahs

>900 burger dollars

Does anyone know if this guy is selling prepainted kits or if they're unpainted? Typically sellers specifically mention kits are unpainted or include pictures of the unpainted kits.
buyee.jp/item/search/seller/xktnw905

So when will i be able to pre-order that Futaba scale fig?

Just wait two weeks, you'll be over p5

Not enough Mizuki.

>Re-release
YOOOOOOOOOOO

is there a reason while all the DAL scales are getting rereleased? Kind of tempted though, she's cute

>Make figure
>It gets sold out immediately
>Aftermarket prices are extremely high because there's a lot of demand and no offer
Unless you REALLY stand by the concept of "limited", there's no reason as a company to not do more.

how durable are 3D mousepads?

I had a Yoko pad that had a blowout. I don't think they're supposed to be used.

Cute

>I had completely forgotten about this until I got the shipping notification.
I don't understand how this happens, I get that it was probably 30 bucks but how someone can be into this hobby and not take meticulous financial notes about ANYTHING they have pre ordered is beyond me.

Damn

If it weren't for myautismcollection I'd have no clue what was coming up for payment

>Note having a big ass file in Notepad with a "Monthly income after food- Rent and PVC" that gives you a road map of how much money you'll have until your last pre order is up, forever expending because you're always pre ordering like the little slut you are.

>He doesn't have a spreadsheet
Not him, but I don't think I could do it. I'd at least need a notepad doc somewhere with my shit put in a row.

Who are you quoting?