Real talk: any girl who shows off her tits like this is a whore. She's 16, she ain't that innocent...

Real talk: any girl who shows off her tits like this is a whore. She's 16, she ain't that innocent. If she ever gets raped, the other girls at Hitotose should tell her "You were asking for it, slut."

>if you look attractive you deserve rape

>I think rape is super srs business
Back to r/feminazi_retards

>is a direct assault of a person
>is illegal
>this makes me feminist

>watching anime

I'm gonna breed with Hinako!

Guys, guys. Rape is DEFINITELY bad.
Unless Hinako is the girl being raped, because she deserves it.

There's a difference faggot OP, some girls truly don't realize their own allure and how their lady bits stick out or gather make attention, these are very rare in females. Most are sluts and they know they are doi it for attentions, those deserve the rap8 cock

>drawings are people

Get out

When did Mudslims invade Sup Forums?
Take your "sexual emergencies" elsewhere, sand-dweller

So? Shit doesn't elicit such a buttblasted response from people just because it's illegal. Grow up pumpkin, you're a product of literally hundreds of rapes.

Rape is neither bad nor good unless happening to someone I give a fuck about.

I unironically agree with the Muslims' treatment of women, but it doesn't mean I am one.

>following the rules of natures makes you a robot

>wears clothes
>"shows off her tits"
?

>is retarded
>still makes post
?

>ahah rapexD
What is this, 2008 Sup Forums?

She should be dressed up like the teacher in the back, instead of "teehee look at my skintight yellow tanktop and hot pink short shorts, now watch as I strike poses that accentuate my massive breasts while raising my perky butt in the air"

Rape is funny. If you don't agree, you can fuck off.

Rape is timeless.

Quiet.
Is it on purpose?

Sandnigger please leave, 2D girls are pure

It's definitely on purpose, user. She's lived a lonely life so far, and is trying to dress seductively to get the attention she was deprived of during her childhood.

>teacher
what

Actually women who are ovulating tend to dress in a more sexually provocative way, there's studies. It doesn't have to be conscious to be intentional.

Also no, I won't be quiet.

what are you gay

No, but you might be if you're aroused by Hinako or the OP picture.

You only have yourself to blame for encouraging the behaviors through providing it with attention and views.

t. rapefugee

I want to fuck those tits so bad hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
*dick expands into the orbit at Mach speed*

>raping Hinako
Shit taste, the 9 year old oppai loli is the one literally made for rape.

Then don't act like a big dumb cocksucking meanie, user. That makes people disregard whatever meaningful insight you could potentially offer.

I will argue that her large breasts will be shown off regardless of what she wears. I've seen plenty of studies of big breasted anime teachers wearing red tracksuits.

Furthermore, the female breasts are objectively two of the greatest things in life and should be encouraged wholeheartedly.

Not you awfuld things
she pose like that because she is between girls so she feel more free
holly, how Sup Forums can be so awfuld sometime

I agree 200%.

I'll act however I like faggot. What are you going to do, le downboat me?

Welcome to the filter retard.

What is your native language, user?

I will continue to call you a big dumb cocksucking meanie, user. That will hopefully show you the error of your big dumb cocksucking meanie ways.

Why are people taking seriously though?

Shitposting is against the rules nigger.

>*action*
You have to 18+ to visit this site.

Taking what?

Try again in english

Because Sup Forums is full of newfag normalshits who can't take a joke or talk about anime without projecting their 3DPD sensibilities.

Hinako's round, soft boobs are so amazing they shut down higher cognitive functions.

Shes a whore for leaning over?

>insults on an obscure Chinese imageboard from unknown people can make you feel bad
Holy shit,you are one retarded faggot!

Just rape her so hard that she gets heart pupils, then it's not rape anymore.

Look who's talking. I scoff in your general direction. Stop being a rude boy.

Oh are you the mom?

This.
>dude rape bad lmao
I want normalfaggots to leave.

She's a whore for showing herself out like a whore.
Holding your arms between your tits while leaning over is a slut move.

Fellow whore spotted.
No, she's a slut for wearing a super tight tanktop (which bra straps barely attached) and hot pink shorts.

Roastie detected

>mudslimes
kill yourself

>What is this, 2008 Sup Forums?
I wish.

>being this PC
>telling others to kill themselves

AYY

You can tell a lot about a poster by the way they make their statements.

In the US, rape is an everyday thing. Its a normal life. This is why dressing like a whore and getting raped is a culture there.

In Japan, such is a rarity. In the US, you're 27x more likely to be raped.

Imagine walking in the night everyday for a year. If you were in Japan, you'd have a chance of being raped 1 day out of 365. If you were in America, your chances of being raped are one month out of a year.

>rape is a culture
I want the SJWs to leave

Nah, if he was an SJW he wouldn't think that dressing like a whore is even possible. Sexual liberty, people can dress in whatever's comfortable, etc.

>whore
But there are only girls around her?

You don't know what "SJW" means then.

Did you just assume their gender?

For now.

There's only girls on screen, but it's a co-ed class. She also dresses the same way while hanging out with male friends.

I do, but he's a pretty mild and inoffensive example if he says things that stray from the SJW party line.

No, you don't.

Oh, okay.

How is she supposed to not hold her titties between her arms? Thats where they are gonna go sometimes, especially when they're big like that. Is she supposed to always stand upright so she doesn't offend your manchild sensibilities? Why the fuck does this even bother you?

I mean, her shorts look pretty short, but her top doesn't seem that bad. Her arms are free for exercise with that top.

>deserve
I don't know if you're jealous or just plain dumb.