youtube.com/watch?v=7iWSON2hYsM
youtube.com/watch?v=YvMW6p-v-rk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17zgQKgdfV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mental issues or straight up retardation

Why are they all mutts? I thought paganism was about racial purity

I say both

>Why are mentally ill and genetically stunted social outcasts like this?
It's a secret to everyone.

>muh economic collapse
>muh ebil capitalism
>muh survivalism
>muh political solution
meanwhile
>buy my book
>buy my game
>if you're a regular viewer please donate

The whole "Paganism as a core aspect of White Nationalism" thing only recently became popular. For decades before this it was just a hippie fat girl kind of thing.

For over 1500 years paganism has been irrelevant and Europe was doing fine, better than ever actually

Im not pagan, but you cant say that christianity is what made europe great - that's civic tier bullshit

Most of them are mutts

Oh look another mutt thread

No but it didn't ruin it neither

granted, but it did some unfortunate things too - like the crusades in europe which killed many europeans.

Its a complex question, but i think neither paganism or christianity should be outright condemned

Those are mutt pagans, stop appropriating our culture

>Celtic, Germanic, Baltic, Greeks, Roman, Iberian pagans were like vid related
this is you right now

>I'm special and interesting as well
>Yeah, a Pagan, you don't hear that every day, do ya?
>;_;

>MFW this thread

LOL

Praise Jebus my brothers, not in race or nationality, my brothers in Christ.Can't wait until we all get to live in the space commune together with Comrade Christ . Amen.

I think both are good for Europe, when done right and not under liberal influence

>ignores the literal pagan communes that hippies developed

Wow, Christcucks BTFO.

>scroll over vids to see what they are
>LGBTQ Pagans

They weren't and neither Christians were the multiculti cucks they were today. Just look at any of the many Inquisitions and Crusades they held. The fact is every element of Western society and culture has been subverted and if we simply drop everything that's been tainted we'll have nothing left. Instead, we need to cleanse these institutions and make them ours again.

Thanks for the input, cuck.

It's the post for you subversionists.

t. literal retard

This is why americans should stay away from paganism

everything they've touched goes down the shitter

>Ignores the Christian churches that are spending billions of dollars every year agitating for massive non white immigration.

Alas we can go tit for tat like this all day. I don't really care if you want to pretend to be an ethnonationalist Christian. But when the time comes I hope you wont act like a Christian, and you wont act on the teachings of Christ, I hope you wont turn the other cheek, I hope you wont abandon father, mother, son, and daughter for Christ.

I want to feel sorry for you faggots, but you won't let me.

>multiculti cucks
do you know that many of the "shitskins" you see in Greece arent rapebabies, but the descendants of Christian Armenians brought by the Byzantines?

Many non Greeks were brought to my country simply because they were Christian.

When have polytheists ever done this?

this really rustles my jimmies

She's a Wiccan. Not a proper Pagan.

At one point, but not today by any means. I'll not let a bunch of leftist heretics who worship fags and degenerates define me.

they are in denial and have no idea about there very own history. Its fucking pathetic christians are pathetic.

christians have always been degenerate race mixing pieces of shit.

When was the last time polytheists were the majority?

why are you yanks so delusional? Niggers have been raping white chicks and any kind of chick since always in the US. You are by far the most fucked up nation mentality wise.
You only deal in extremes, your choice of argument is screaming buzzwords louder than your opponent, you hailed a jewish puppet billionaire as saviour of the white race, you are completly run from within the shadows of lobbies and old families and you STILL sit on your high horse with a broken back like youre still the cowboys and opportunity seekers you once were.
You are the plastic humans of this earth, youre the fakest people ive ever met. the most narcisstic,megalomanic pile of humans to ever grace this earth.

BTW OP is ass mad he got BTFO in the other thread about christcucks.

Christianity and Judaism is about the worship of the Hebrew God of War.

I understand disdain for forced populace mixing, and that it's unnatural for separate races to be attracted to one another, but I do not understand why voluntary coal-burning makes a religion degenerate; although, I do find all of this coal-burning to be purely spiteful and annoying at this point.

They should stay away from much more than just paganism

Germanic pagans aren't Atheists

Most pagans aren't. anglos just ruined it, in Continental Europea paganism is associated with far-right movements.. trannies were killed by pagans most of the time.

Wrong, Germanic paganism has been around in the United States for decades, and it was centered around white supremacist terrorist organizations like "The Order".
youtube.com/watch?v=17zgQKgdfV0

Also paganism was in the first placed, revived by nationalists. these people aren't pagan, they are just harry potter LARPers.

>Implying I'm included
It's the fluoride in the water, or some shit, I honestly don't have an explanation for you, Swede user. I've been trying to tell people to wipe the shit out of their eyes in the post-Trump America, but it's not working. I think this last election was the final blow.

Because they're Wiccans that describe themselves as "Pagan".
Nothing to do with our actual native beliefs.

>Polytheists aren't Atheists

Wiccans are dirty smelly people stay away from them.

>Why are most pagans like this?
Because paganism is for fat retards that knuckle drag the bottom of the social barrel. No one else wants to be around them, so they make up a bunch of fantastical tales and start giving each other retarded faggot names, then they larp together. It's kind of sweet in a horribly fucked up body and face kind of way.

Not all pagans are, I knew a pagan couple and never even knew they where pagan
until invites where sent out for their wedding that said it would be a pagan wedding.

Sure thing, Seryozha.

I'm well aware.

Again you conflate Wiccans with Pagans.

An organised high religion was a good thing. If it would have been more henotheist some slaughter could have been avoided in favour of adopting pagan gods as angels under christ or something like this.
We stayed borderline polytheist until the 15th century anyway with all that fanatic saintworship.

Again?
Anyway, here in the states, wiccans, pagans, druids, heathens, and whatever else, all kind of fly the same homo banner when they have their non showered, non shaven, shit covered meet ups.

Pre war neo-paganism in continental europe would have been pretty scary for todays liberal wiccashits.
Ludendorff claimed to worship Wotan in his privacy and as an aristocratic warmaster this carries some weight.

That's not entirely true, look up Stephen McNallen

It's because it's American, the Heathens and Druids stick with the Wiccans in the states and adopt their sordid way.

Seems like he has a lot of content out there. I will have to do some research. Thanks Georgia Bro

He doesn't associate with "The Rabble".

Romans had Syrians that managed to get to power and no one cared (at least until one of them went batshit). Just with slavery you had tons of foreign labor brought from all over the Mediterranean to Rome.

>United Church of Christ
>litterally the worst out of all the various American Protestant churches

>”always”
>litterally than a less century ago some orthodox guys supported MLK

If there is one thing I don't typically defend when it comes to my country, it's that we do take beautiful things and ideas, and kind of McDonaldsize them, i.e. ruin.

Nice shilling OP.

>calling oneself pagan
it's just like niggers calling themselves niggas...

I know a pagan who sits with a straight back. Just so you know.

So pagan is this generations wiccan.
Good to know.

Rumor has it the Kaiser worshipped Germanic religion.

You have no idea of native beliefs either, at least for Germanic and Celtic paganism. All you have are, at best, Roman sources, and generally just Christian sources writing long after christianisation.

Great vids. My sides are long gone.