Est ist ordnung Deustcher zu sein

Est ist ordnung Deustcher zu sein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ty3mFU8EtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Poland_uprising_(1918–1919)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first sign of friendship if you're serious
give german land back and ALL of it

give German clay back пидop

What kind of shitty ass German is this?

what for? you people are retarded

Not really

>germans running like rats from their refugee infested hellhole
>we frens now :)
NEVER

Rare based Polack.

But how will Germany expand with you in the way?

KURWA

Not gonna happen, we've been enemies for over 1000 years now, it's not gonna change now

Poland should keep it. Germany gave up claims to it after Adenauer and now they're a fucking shithole. At least Danzig, West Prussia, and Pommern have a chance under Polish control.
>implying Britain and France are not friends despite being enemies for almost 1000 years

poles... you know
lol

you asking this question shows us more of what yo are than what you try to insult us of
get aborted, it's not yet too late for that

that idiocy ...
sigh...

Nah, fuck the germs and fuck ady hitler, who killed himself

What a stupid mindset.
Well, keep sucking that JewSA cock and antagonizing your neighbors. That'll surely turn out well for you.

Anglos are garbage and they can go fuck themselves

>What kind of shitty ass German is this?
yeah sorki bru... auf deutsch isnt one of my top three languages. just thought you goys needed a bamp

Why? German hate is the main reason I come here
If I want people sucking Germany's dick I would go to reddit

I like how everyone is united in hating us on Sup Forums
Makes me feel good about the future.

not to l8 to get in on this too m8. we can WE WUZZING on the nets about muh history, but we can move forward and REMOVE KEBAB together also

serio? you live in muzie hell, and you want konflikt on internets? why?

Aw thanks
Albeit I fear well keep being at our throats for some decades still.

I want german genocide so future Europe will be great.
There is no conflict here.

children and women thrive on konflikt. real men work together

>ordnung
Nope

Enjoy your Brexit-rape

have you no positvie experiences in UK? none?

Anglos are either autistic and snobby shabbos goys or absolute degenerate white trash scum
The only nice people in England are blacks, unironically.. and that's saying something kiedy w naszych zylach plynie ta sama krew

Enjoy your literal one.

everybody gets intimidated by the language in a foreign country. makes it difficult to see tchem as people

Give back bohemian gold, Ivan. Give it back now.

Gay lefty Bavaryan here.

How can I find a cute Polish bf?

Honestly, Germany needs to bite the dust, all they do is try to destroy Europe every few decades since the Roman era.

Jesus Christ isn't it obvious by this point?

Give back German, Russian, and Lithuanian clay, you kike mongrel rodent.

turkroaches

why do you care? go back in your cuckshed
the clay poland holds today was theirs to begin with.
the whole prussian region was land robbed from slavs by teutonic order and not historically germanic soil.

if we would focus more on our slavic brothers and suck less anglo dick, we might wouldn´t turn into a muslim infested shithole

First I hated poles because of their behavior and not for what they are.
Then I started to hate poles for what they are because of their behavior.

T. Subhuman mongrel jew polack
Go back to your shithole.

They're the most jewified mongrel race in Europe. They've done nothing but breed with jews for the past 500 years.

I picked-up on the language fast, I just can't bring myself down to their level of psychological castration and impotence
Struck a nerve didn't I

good evening Nigel. taking the high road on this one I see

Checked

cheers Hans. this goy gets it

Go back to your shithole. Look at the disrespect you show superior nations and people. Your people have never achieved or done anything of note, nothing comparable to France.
Go back becsuse cause won't exist in 50 - 100 years, you subhuman slav(e) mongrel kike.
When civil wars start in Europe, Russia is going to take back its clay and split you up again. This time I hope your unhuman people are liquidated.

Meanwhile London is the central home of financial Zionism. Thanks for hosting.

>implying everyone here over 40 doesnt parrot muh lepiej już było meme
Jews run every country EVRYWERE; at least Rosja hides hit a bit better than west

give back Königsberg cocksucker ivan

T. Polack diaspora.
Poleshits want to expand their borders to lands that are not historically theirs on the account of shoddy historical claims, by this fact alone, they forfeit any right to keep the stolen clay they have. Big daddy Russia is going to liberate you soon.

thank you mr burger. have yor troops made it to Polska yet?

I bet you would give your wife to a first random Kraut to impregnate her, and give him your home to follow lebensraum bullshit, you fucking cuck.

T. Polish nigger mutt.
Meanwhile your country is 56% white and will divide upon racial lines within the next 50-100 years.
Meanwhile you are literally ruled by jews and a Jewish proxy state.
A polish jew mongrel begging for the jew americans to save him from Russia, lmfao.

liberate us from pic related? Dżisas I hope soon

Shit nigger you're filled in such hatered i staryed to think you're mudslime
Are you?

come on Janek we work there in fields, care for their sick. 4chuj is just a larp enough hejt kurde

I'm literally enjoying the best of the west, while my anger and racism are outsourced back home, also providing me with a comfy escape option in case shit hits the fan here
Those jew genes come in handy after all

he lost his empire I would be angry to

Oh, dobrze być polakiem, my beloved Poland.
Lets forget the dumb shit that has been done. Do you remember the days of the Empire? The actual Empire? The Holy Roman One? The Prussian-German One? They were nice. Should have sided with you in WW2 and instead blitzkriegt the Austrians Fuckboys, they allways make trouble. One day one of their fucktards gets shot and it starts a war, one day one of their fucktards didn't get shot and he starts a fucking war.

We will just expand into their hearts from now on.

>
sure buddy

>it was just a prank bro

Germans need to be gassed.

We already tried to befriend Germans. In middle ages, we accepted thousands of their refugees and let them settle Silesia. We gave part of Pomerania to Teutonic Order, hoping we will be able to spread European civilisation together to the east.
But German mind is focused on expansion no matter whose cost. Teutonics betrayed us. They murdered our people, stole our land.
And even when we brought teutonic Order to heel, we gave them mercy, and spared them under conditions that they will be loyal vassal to Polish king. Since then they conspired to take down the Christ of Nations.
Our contact with Germany will end up with war sooner or latter, because of their arrogance.

>why do you care
my ancectry and we fought for it too on flemish side.
if you don't care dear volksgenosse than i will hang you too when the time comes

>Lets forget the dumb shit that has been done
someones got to try. take it easy on our workers there Karl, the just want to pay bills

>We will just expand into their hearts from now on.
this. no more brother wars

>two blondes women
>subhumans
the irony

after ww2 reparations we will think about it.. but not b4 u un cuck urself.

>war sooner or latter
yes, removing kebab together

No one fucking asked you, mutt.
Apart from that, are you the one
who should complain? I mean, throwing
rocks in house of glass, aren't we?

More like kebab will remove goymans and we will remove kebab

You can remove kebab all you want after kraut is removed

underrated

t. cryptopole
Poland is German clay, no friendship before you give at least Schlesien, Pommern, Preußen and Posen back.

Nie moge sie doczekac az twoje wnuki beda muzulmanami

Go to Warsaw and literally just walk up any random cute boy you meet.
Warsaw is full of gay lefties like you.

>it was either this pic or the one with guy with pistolet to his head
guessed wrong but thought something might happen like this

only problem is that cancer will spread here

We fucking saved these people from getting turked, baka...

Preußen would be nice, but they can have Schlesien, Pommern and Posen and Bayern too.
Also, shut the fuck up little brother. Remember what happened the last time I took an advice from you?

germans need to pay denbts

I endorse this message.

>bitching about poland while merkel islamizes you

we won the war you dipshit

people arent countries. people is people. maybe 'freund' is too much? temporary ally? remove kebab?

These people? There are literally no original Germans left in Poland, they were all expelled in a truly gruesome manner. German cities were resettled with polish diaspora from Belarus. Learn your own history Ivan.

Germany has always been dependand on Austria, don't kid yourself. Under our leadership we were for a short time the most powerful country on the earth.

Return at least Schlesien and Pommern, then you can be friends.

I can tell you it is not the soil here that is the problem
It is the fucking people

>Remember what happened the last time I took an advice from you?
underrated

People are forgetting to mention, in this thread, that Poland did not merely "take" German territory.

It was forced to take German territory because it lost a lot of its own eastern territories.

Stalin literally took poland and shifted the entire country to the west. He is probably laughing in his grave that to this day, this causes us to infight.

I was talking about your ugly tribe. Without us you would speak Turkish, ungrateful cumdrinker.

>day 953
>The mere existance of Poland still causes enormous butthurt on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=1ty3mFU8EtA

feels dobrze człowiek

>burgerjugend
Erry tim

Yeah, but after that, we lost half of it, were completely destroyed one half of our country was buttfucked by the bolschewiks your fucking moron.

exactly my point. we LARP overy this city, that city, who great grandfather blach blach, and there is a sea of shit where should be ocean of white

Even if Poland was to give back those lands, what would happen to them? Germans would just settle more "refugees" there.

And that is if we forget the fact that What Poland has in the West, was Polish land, hundreds of years ago. Poland was too naive, and allowed German migrants in. Then the germans stole that land, it will never go back to German slavery.

Did you know that Germany is built on slavic blood? All those Eastern-German lands were inhabitated by west-slavs, but the germans germanised them, and murdered them.

Poles are a merciful people, and therefore they will not punish Germany as hard, when the time comes.

The fall of Germany is imminent, a civilization is falling, and Poles will not weep for it. Polish tanks might liberate Berlin from "refugees".

>Posen

Posen told you what it thinks of you, schwab. You got BFTO and you stay BFTO.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Poland_uprising_(1918–1919)

No here its the germans who are the problem
I take Europe with the entire middle east and africa's population in it over Europe with a single German in it

Then Poland should return German territory, and in return Germany should help Poland take back their eastern territories.

>Stalin
war with Georgia when?

Oh, you mean that one time 400 years ago you sent a few soldiers on horses to Vienna, only for them to arrive when the battle was already won? You're desperate if that's the only contribution of Poland to Europe that you can come up with.
Poland is a worthless meme country, your average IQ would actually rise if you let refugees in.

Okay. You better join in from the east along with japan though.

At once. Bring me Fegelein.

>spend centuries stealing land and cities away from the native Poles that founded said land and cities
>partition the state multiple times throughout history
>invade Poland in WW2 because of autistic delusions by insane despotic dictator that wants farmland to grow tomatoes
>firebomb major Polish cities, resulting in almost every major city being over 50% completely ruined
>send in extermination squads to kill high level officials, priests, engineers, teachers, journalists
>plan to exterminate 70-80% of all Polish people and make the rest slaves for the German people
>lose WW2 embarrassingly when a bunch of peasant farmer "Slav nigger subhumans" zerg rush you out of the east
>cry when Germans get expelled from the newly formed state of Poland

Imagine being this much of a whining retard. You can't start a war of literal extermination based on racial superiority, lose, and then cry about it on a Mongolian fishing website.